trump Inpeachment...............

Debating with the enemy

Old 11-07-2019, 04:53 PM   #61
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Re: trump Inpeachment...............

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
You make alot of assumptions, trumps time is running out.....................tic toc .
Even if it does, the court appointments stand.

BUT, you started the When is enough enough thread, like a month into his presidency, and here it is the 3 years from the last election and he is still President. Liberals, and RINO's, have thrown all sorts of crud against the wall, but he's still the president.

I think, until the Senate votes to kick him out, he has kind of proven your arguments about his time in office, wrong.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 11-07-2019, 04:58 PM   #62
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Even if it does, the court appointments stand.

BUT, you started the When is enough enough thread, like a month into his presidency, and here it is the 3 years from the last election and he is still President. Liberals, and RINO's, have thrown all sorts of crud against the wall, but he's still the president.

I think, until the Senate votes to kick him out, he has kind of proven your arguments about his time in office, wrong.
No , he hasn't. He has proven me right. He is destroying the country and Americans have had enough , at least the ones that care about it.
Old 11-07-2019, 04:58 PM   #63
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
white supremacist have been going public since trump? And promotes their views?

Both false statements...but carry on.
That's all you got?

You aren't worth the keys on my keyboard.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 05:01 PM   #64
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
That's all you got?

yeah, the two of them are reaching again.
Old 11-07-2019, 06:39 PM   #65
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Anyone notice how when you toss a liberal's double standards in their face you are either ignored or get an explanation that the O.J. jury would not believe.

Once again examples from my real life. Here is the background, my girlfriend is liberal, she works for the feds, is well educated and makes a nice salary.
We have been together 12 years.

I started having male pattern baldness by the time I was 19, by 30 I just shaved my head and been doing so ever since. I am now 58. I never did any of the obvious things people do to try to cover up baldness or graying hair. Anyway when I see someone with a comb over, a bad hair dye job, etc. I would tell my girlfriend, quietly, "Who does that guy think he is fooling." He looks foolish. Of course I would get ripped into for my comments, and told how insensitive I was, blah, blah, blah.

Now that we have President Comb Over my girlfriend and her liberal family members constantly make fun of Trump's hair and orange tan, but when I did the same in the past with strangers I saw on the street I was an insensitive jackass. When I confront my girlfriend about this double standard she angrily tells me it is a completely different situation.

I have enough stories of liberal double standards and hypocrisy that could fill a book.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 07:13 PM   #66
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Bob View Post
Anyone notice how when you toss a liberal's double standards in their face you are either ignored or get an explanation that the O.J. jury would not believe.

I have enough stories of liberal double standards and hypocrisy that could fill a book.
You only have to go back to the Obama years to see the hypocracey in your statement!.

Point,..............what do you think the Republicans would be saying if Obama had done this....

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...ation-n1078306

Trump ordered to pay $2M after misusing his charity in 'shocking pattern of illegality'

President Donald Trump must pay a $2 million judgment for improperly using his Trump Foundation to further his 2016 presidential campaign, a New York state judge ruled Thursday. The order appears to bring to an end the New York attorney general's lawsuit against the president and three of his adult children over the now-shuttered foundation, which the attorney general alleged had engaged in repeated "self-dealing."
Old 11-07-2019, 07:32 PM   #67
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
That's all you got?

Lol...I can point to the same “racists”policies enacted by the Obama administration which you and the media sat quietly by saying nothing...but when applied by the trump administration you hypocritically shout “racist”...travel ban, wall building, illegal immigrant family separation, the holding cells built by the Obama administration, and Obama deportation numbers which were higher than the previous administrations. Was Obama promoting their view?

Oh and don’t tell ncskins about my governor here in va...his yearbook pic or his nickname at VMI

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 08:53 PM   #68
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:

Once again examples from my real life. Here is the background, my girlfriend is liberal, she works for the feds, is well educated and makes a nice salary.
We have been together 12 years.

I started having male pattern baldness by the time I was 19, by 30 I just shaved my head and been doing so ever since. I am now 58. I never did any of the obvious things people do to try to cover up baldness or graying hair. Anyway when I see someone with a comb over, a bad hair dye job, etc. I would tell my girlfriend, quietly, "Who does that guy think he is fooling." He looks foolish. Of course I would get ripped into for my comments, and told how insensitive I was, blah, blah, blah.

Now that we have President Comb Over my girlfriend and her liberal family members constantly make fun of Trump's hair and orange tan, but when I did the same in the past with strangers I saw on the street I was an insensitive jackass. When I confront my girlfriend about this double standard she angrily tells me it is a completely different situation.

I thought your post was hilarious Bob, fellow bald guy who wasn't fooling anyone by the time I turned 25. I was just ripping on Lebron yesterday for being a millionaire but still not being comfortable enough in his own skin to own the MPB that he's still trying to hide.

Idk what Trump does to his hair but I know he's definitely trying to cover something up(doctored image on the left, real image on the right). But as a fellow bald man, I find it hilarious when balding guys are trying to cover it up. I used to grow my hair longer in the back to cover up the lack of it in the front, but a windy day was my worst enemy. Shaving my head is the best decision I ever made.

Anyways, I'm too tired to figure out if I'm also a hypocrite for laughing at guys trying to cover up MPB like I once did, or if that's a liberal? double standard? Just thought it was hilarious you'd use that as the example when we have the exact same sense of humor on the matter.
Old 11-08-2019, 04:34 AM   #69
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Back to the Subject,.....trump Impeachment.

Harvard Law Professor: ‘More Than Enough Evidence Now’ Against Trump

https://www.yahoo.com/news/laurence-...082721518.html

Harvard constitutional law professor Laurence Tribe on Thursday warned “the United States of America is in real danger” as he broke down the latest developments in the impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump.

“We’ve got a president who is willing to compromise our national security by hurting a country that is a buffer zone between an expanding Russia and the NATO alliance by undermining the Ukraine,” Tribe told CNN’s Anderson Cooper about the ongoing fallout from Trump’s July phone call with Ukraine’s President in which he requested his counterpart dig up dirt on potential Democratic 2020 rival Joe Biden allegedly in exchange for the release of military aid.

“There’s more than enough evidence now to conclude that this president has committed what the framers would have regarded as grave high crimes and misdemeanors, including one that is named in the Constitution, namely bribery,” he later added.

“I mean that’s a bribe, it’s extortion,” said Tribe. “It’s clearly an abuse of power, it’s a betrayal of trust, it’s a high crime and misdemeanor and it’s about time that we brought this all to an end.”
Old 11-08-2019, 08:07 AM   #70
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
I thought your post was hilarious Bob, fellow bald guy who wasn't fooling anyone by the time I turned 25. I was just ripping on Lebron yesterday for being a millionaire but still not being comfortable enough in his own skin to own the MPB that he's still trying to hide.

Idk what Trump does to his hair but I know he's definitely trying to cover something up(doctored image on the left, real image on the right). But as a fellow bald man, I find it hilarious when balding guys are trying to cover it up. I used to grow my hair longer in the back to cover up the lack of it in the front, but a windy day was my worst enemy. Shaving my head is the best decision I ever made.

Anyways, I'm too tired to figure out if I'm also a hypocrite for laughing at guys trying to cover up MPB like I once did, or if that's a liberal? double standard? Just thought it was hilarious you'd use that as the example when we have the exact same sense of humor on the matter.
This is the same girlfriend who got on my ass when I mentioned Joe Biden obviously had a face lift and hair transplant and I wonder if Nancy Pelosi can close her eyes. She actually said those people are "too important" to waste time with cosmetic surgery. I could have died laughing as she was serious. Some people's political bias totally turns how they see things upside down.
Most politicians in this country are as phony as a $3 bill, have low morals and will do anything to stay in power, that goes for both sides.

The way Trump is ripped on is so overboard. They even make fun of what he eats.
Old 11-08-2019, 12:41 PM   #71
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
This is the same girlfriend who got on my ass when I mentioned Joe Biden obviously had a face lift and hair transplant and I wonder if Nancy Pelosi can close her eyes. She actually said those people are "too important" to waste time with cosmetic surgery. I could have died laughing as she was serious. Some people's political bias totally turns how they see things upside down.
Most politicians in this country are as phony as a $3 bill, have low morals and will do anything to stay in power, that goes for both sides.

The way Trump is ripped on is so overboard. They even make fun of what he eats.
Idk, the difference for me is I couldn't give less of a shit about Biden/Pelosi's appearance. Idgaf if they had facelifts/nips/tucks/w/e because they aren't making daily statements criticizing other people's appearance.

Trump's go-to is ridiculing how his opponents look, ignoring the fact he's an obese balding guy with plenty to laugh at. If he didn't say shit about how his opponents look, I probably wouldn't even bring it up.
Old 11-09-2019, 07:22 AM   #72
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Lol...I can point to the same “racists”policies enacted by the Obama administration which you and the media sat quietly by saying nothing...but when applied by the trump administration you hypocritically shout “racist”...travel ban, wall building, illegal immigrant family separation, the holding cells built by the Obama administration, and Obama deportation numbers which were higher than the previous administrations. Was Obama promoting their view?

Oh and don’t tell ncskins about my governor here in va...his yearbook pic or his nickname at VMI
Wasn't that interesting how he said the pic was him then turned around and said it wasn't? One of those is a lie. He is a Democrat so he can't be a racist.
Funny how most of those old school segregationists were Democrats, hello George Wallace. In forums where off topic gets more action than here most Democrats explain that away saying old racist southern Democrats of the 60's would be Republicans if in office today. Liberals always seem to have a bull crap explanation for everything that paints them in a bad light.
Old 11-09-2019, 07:27 AM   #73
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
Idk, the difference for me is I couldn't give less of a shit about Biden/Pelosi's appearance. Idgaf if they had facelifts/nips/tucks/w/e because they aren't making daily statements criticizing other people's appearance.

Trump's go-to is ridiculing how his opponents look, ignoring the fact he's an obese balding guy with plenty to laugh at. If he didn't say shit about how his opponents look, I probably wouldn't even bring it up.
I wouldn't know, unless he does something that directly effects me, like tariffs, I do not pay attention to him. I am going on 12 years of not wanting to hear the president talk.
Old 11-09-2019, 08:44 AM   #74
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

Funny how most of those old school segregationists were Democrats, hello George Wallace. In forums where off topic gets more action than here most Democrats explain that away saying old racist southern Democrats of the 60's would be Republicans if in office today. Liberals always seem to have a bull crap explanation for everything that paints them in a bad light.

Funny how the Republicans of today to defend their racist views start by going back and blame them on the Democrats from the 50's,60's and 70's . They are to lazy to see that they have become what they always complained about. The Republicans always place the blame at someone else's feet .........it's their creed ,never accept responsibility for anything unless it was something good that someone else did.
Old 11-09-2019, 09:03 AM   #75
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Back to the tRUMP IMPEACHMENT.............

https://www.msnbc.com/the-beat-with-...ey-73175109893

Mulvaney in deep ...................

Two key witnesses have linked the Ukraine bribery plot to Trump’s acting Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney. Army Officer Vindland and National Security Official Fiona Hill have both testified that Mick Mulvaney was actively involved in arranging meetings regarding the Ukraine investigation into the Biden’s in exchange for military aide, further engulfing him in the center of the impeachment probe. Peggy Noonan, Tony Schwartz and Mark Thompson join Ari Melber.