Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Board Management > Thread Hell

Is Santana Moss Finally Getting What He's Been Asking For??

Thread Hell

Old 09-15-2011, 04:54 PM   #1
DCtoAZ
Impact Rookie

Re: Is Santana Moss Finally Getting What He's Been Asking For??

I must say I'm impressed by Gafney .. i kinda thought like a lot of people .. why did we do this move ?? But is a nice addition and solid ... not to mention we are grooming @HANKTIME85 and not rushing him into anything ... I think by mid-season we are going to be saying that 85,10,89,13 are one of the better WR corps in the league .. not to mention DEPTH with a sick ass PR/KR in good ol Speedy Banks, young rooks, solid vet in Stallworth ... ugh I didn't even get to Austin .... god o mighty the Skins' have turned the ship around .. " that sleeping giant " the nfl has referred to since oh I don't know, 2001 has finally awoken and we are going to be some ass kickers for the next 3-5 years .. where can I get a BRUCE ALLEN jersey ?
NFC EAST CHAMPS RG3 will be back & #12 can run the show until hes ready.We are young w depth. 23,59,89 will all be back.Alfred Morris aka Diesel Hybrid ! @DCtoAZ81 ...2013 NFC CHAMPS
Old 09-15-2011, 05:00 PM   #2
rd421

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCtoAZ View Post
I must say I'm impressed by Gafney .. i kinda thought like a lot of people .. why did we do this move ?? But is a nice addition and solid ... not to mention we are grooming @HANKTIME85 and not rushing him into anything ... I think by mid-season we are going to be saying that 85,10,89,13 are one of the better WR corps in the league .. not to mention DEPTH with a sick ass PR/KR in good ol Speedy Banks, young rooks, solid vet in Stallworth ... ugh I didn't even get to Austin .... god o mighty the Skins' have turned the ship around .. " that sleeping giant " the nfl has referred to since oh I don't know, 2001 has finally awoken and we are going to be some ass kickers for the next 3-5 years .. where can I get a BRUCE ALLEN jersey ?
Don't sleep on Niles Paul he looks like the real deal
Old 09-15-2011, 05:38 PM   #3
SouperMeister
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by rd421 View Post
Don't sleep on Niles Paul he looks like the real deal
Niles Paul will probably break through for significant PT before Hankerson. For the first time in forever, I'm absolutely thrilled with our draft, and yes, we've added enough quality depth at WR to help open the field for Moss.