Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum


Around the NFL Week 15

Locker Room Main Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2022, 02:16 PM   #1
Ruhskins
Living Legend
 
Ruhskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 22,221
Around the NFL Week 15

Starting off a new week with some news out of Arizona:

@espn
Breaking: Kyler Murray suffered a season-ending torn ACL injury last night.
__________________
R.I.P. #21
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2022, 02:18 PM   #2
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hanahan, South Carolina
Age: 41
Posts: 19,487
Re: Around the NFL Week 15

Cardinals season has turned into an epic disaster. One of the worst teams in the NFL, w/ their starting QB. Now he's gone too.

See if Colt McCoy can actually stay healthy and finish the season.
__________________
Turkish: What's happening with them sausages, Charlie?
Sausage Charlie: Five minutes, Turkish.
Turkish: It was two minutes five minutes ago.
sdskinsfan2001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2022, 02:35 PM   #3
mredskins
Gamebreaker
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 12,535
Re: Around the NFL Week 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Cardinals season has turned into an epic disaster. One of the worst teams in the NFL, w/ their starting QB. Now he's gone too.

See if Colt McCoy can actually stay healthy and finish the season.
makes hard knocks more interesting
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!
mredskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2022, 02:53 PM   #4
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 34,007
Re: Around the NFL Week 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
Starting off a new week with some news out of Arizona:

@espn
Breaking: Kyler Murray suffered a season-ending torn ACL injury last night.
Another running QB down. Shocker


Dropping him down again on my own QB stat ranker-thingy the Chico QB Ballin Meter

20. Justin Fields
.
.
.
25. T Hienke
.
.
27. Kyler Murray
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
47.A random dog turd
.
.
53. Danny Dimes
__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2022, 01:23 PM   #5
calia
Playmaker
 
calia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Woodside, CA
Age: 56
Posts: 3,372
Re: Around the NFL Week 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Another running QB down. Shocker


Dropping him down again on my own QB stat ranker-thingy the Chico QB Ballin Meter

20. Justin Fields
.
.
.
25. T Hienke
.
.
27. Kyler Murray
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
47.A random dog turd
.
.
53. Danny Dimes
Dude-- I hate Jones too, but he's killed us on our home turf. In 3 games, he has 7 TDs, has passed for something like 275/game, and run for another 30/game or something like that. We need to plant him into the ground on Sunday night.
__________________
"Coach, what do you think of your team's execution?"
"I'm all for it." -- Coach McKay
calia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2022, 08:51 AM   #6
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 52
Posts: 23,065
Re: Around the NFL Week 15

We really need to root for the Jets this weekend. Lions win that game and they are winning out. Will have 10 wins and beat us.
Go Jets.
Go Us.

Its Smoot Smacks dream scenario.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2022, 08:55 AM   #7
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: UNITED STATES
Age: 37
Posts: 35,999
Re: Around the NFL Week 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
We really need to root for the Jets this weekend. Lions win that game and they are winning out. Will have 10 wins and beat us.
Go Jets.
Go Us.

Its Smoot Smacks dream scenario.
That Loss to them doesn't look that bad now.. Goff and that Offense is legit. He's another underrated QB, dude gets heat all the time but he's been to a SB and has a winning record
__________________
“Mediocre people don’t like high achievers, and high achievers don’t like mediocre people.”
― Nick Saban
skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2022, 09:04 AM   #8
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hanahan, South Carolina
Age: 41
Posts: 19,487
Re: Around the NFL Week 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
That Loss to them doesn't look that bad now.. Goff and that Offense is legit. He's another underrated QB, dude gets heat all the time but he's been to a SB and has a winning record
Goff is a definite improvement over what we have. I'd take him.

Mock drafts are just that, but lots of them still seem to have them picking a QB in the 1st.
__________________
Turkish: What's happening with them sausages, Charlie?
Sausage Charlie: Five minutes, Turkish.
Turkish: It was two minutes five minutes ago.
sdskinsfan2001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2022, 10:59 AM   #9
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 52
Posts: 23,065
Re: Around the NFL Week 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Goff is a definite improvement over what we have. I'd take him.

Mock drafts are just that, but lots of them still seem to have them picking a QB in the 1st.

They do and we should do whatever it takes to get Goff.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2022, 01:41 PM   #10
PorkSkins
Playmaker
 
PorkSkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 3,983
Re: Around the NFL Week 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
We really need to root for the Jets this weekend. Lions win that game and they are winning out. Will have 10 wins and beat us.
Go Jets.
Go Us.

Its Smoot Smacks dream scenario.
Detroit still has to travel to Charlotte to play the Panthers as well. I think the Lions will lose AT LEAST one outta their next two games.

Regardless, I feel good in saying we're gonna go 3-1 or 4-0 to end the season, while the Giants and Seattle loses two or more of their remaining games.
PorkSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2022, 01:07 PM   #11
Meks
Pro Bowl
 
Meks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: South Jersey
Age: 38
Posts: 5,414
Re: Around the NFL Week 15

whatever it takes is a bit much punch! the guy is having a good 2nd half of the season - his track record isnt that great i wouldnt give up much for him
__________________
R.I.P #21SEAN TAYLOR
Meks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2022, 12:28 AM   #12
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 52
Posts: 23,065
Around the NFL Week 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meks View Post
whatever it takes is a bit much punch! the guy is having a good 2nd half of the season - his track record isnt that great i wouldnt give up much for him

Has had a great season period. Wasn’t his fault when they were losing. And whatever it takes was probably a bad choice…obviously i dont mean 3 firsts. Lol. I meant whatever it takes in a realistic way. Would be real aggressive. I think he would be perfect for our offense.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2022, 04:33 PM   #13
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl
 
BaltimoreSkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Parkton, MD
Posts: 5,537
Re: Around the NFL Week 15

I am hoping we don't have to rely on Jets and Panthers to help us out. Jets could barely muster 12 points against an average Bills defense and Mike White ran the offense in the last 4 minutes with zero sense of urgency. Panthers are lucky any of their players get their cleats on the right feet.
__________________
Who does number 2 work for?
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2022, 06:49 PM   #14
PorkSkins
Playmaker
 
PorkSkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 3,983
Re: Around the NFL Week 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
I am hoping we don't have to rely on Jets and Panthers to help us out. Jets could barely muster 12 points against an average Bills defense and Mike White ran the offense in the last 4 minutes with zero sense of urgency. Panthers are lucky any of their players get their cleats on the right feet.

The #9 defense in the league isn't what I'd consider "average." The Panthers are playing steady football at the moment.
PorkSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2022, 07:17 PM   #15
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 34,007
Re: Around the NFL Week 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by PorkSkins View Post
The #9 defense in the league isn't what I'd consider "average." The Panthers are playing steady football at the moment.
Really hoping Steve Wilks gets that job, he’s earned it. Rhule was in over his head big time
__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We have no official affiliation with the Washington Commanders or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.22678 seconds with 10 queries