The hypocrisy of the ________

Debating with the enemy

Old 03-10-2020, 01:18 PM   #196
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Re: The hypocrisy of the ________

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
He wasnt doing it for that .... he was doing it to mock and belittle the response to the Coronavirus as being overblown and out of proportion.
The gas mask just brought back a memory as the guy I mentioned wore his motorcycle helmet walking in and out of the building during shift change because of the large crowds at the guard shack.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 03-21-2020, 04:17 PM   #197
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back2RFK View Post
What are you talking about. 90% of his base probably used the term "Liberal" weekly and some daily. Nothing is wrong being called a liberal unless your liberal and do not believe in what you say you stand for.

What I meant was that 90% of his base who I consider to be mostly the dregs of society - mostly - never spoke of politics in their life. Suddenly now liberal is a four letter word to them.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 05:51 PM   #198
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
What I meant was that 90% of his base who I consider to be mostly the dregs of society - mostly - never spoke of politics in their life. Suddenly now liberal is a four letter word to them.
People that make such statements boggle my mind. There is human gutter trash that vote for people on both sides. I bet if you took an actual count they would be equal numbers. In fact the choice for president in 2016 were between a Giant Douche and a Turd Sandwich. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't vote for either one.
Old 03-21-2020, 11:47 PM   #199
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Bob View Post
People that make such statements boggle my mind. There is human gutter trash that vote for people on both sides. I bet if you took an actual count they would be equal numbers. In fact the choice for president in 2016 were between a Giant Douche and a Turd Sandwich. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't vote for either one.

What boggles my mind is how Trump could be so crass, so divisive, such a liar, such a petulant child and the sheep worship him like the messiah. He is far and away thee single biggest trash to ever set foot in the Oval Office. Sick of hearing comparisons between him n HC or Obama or anyone for that matter. He is pure garbage as a person or as a president. And i stand by my statement that 90 percent of his sheep are trash too. Sorry if it boggles your mind.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 12:05 AM   #200
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
What boggles my mind is how Trump could be so crass, so divisive, such a liar, such a petulant child and the sheep worship him like the messiah. He is far and away thee single biggest trash to ever set foot in the Oval Office. Sick of hearing comparisons between him n HC or Obama or anyone for that matter. He is pure garbage as a person or as a president. And i stand by my statement that 90 percent of his sheep are trash too. Sorry if it boggles your mind.
He is only president because of who he ran against. Anyone who holds Hillary in high regard has no business ripping Trump 24-7. he is human garbage, so is she. She just has a filter and watches what she says and does because she always wanted political power at any cost. At least with Trump what you see is what you get, if you think Hillary is the same behind the scenes as in front of the camera your political bias has made you blind.
Old 03-22-2020, 08:35 AM   #201
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
All so true.
Old 03-22-2020, 08:37 AM   #202
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
He wasnt doing it for that .... he was doing it to mock and belittle the response to the Coronavirus as being overblown and out of proportion.
Wonder what he is thinking now?
Old 03-22-2020, 09:17 AM   #203
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
It doesn’t boggle anybody minds it just confirms a lot of things. It’s weird to see this new phenomenon on the left...less tolerance to ideas or opinions that don’t aligned with political beliefs. That statement reminded me of this story and campus study from the Atlantic

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...censor/606559/

“Roughly 92 percent of conservatives said they would be friends with a liberal, and just 3 percent said that they would not have a liberal friend. Among liberals, however, almost a quarter said they would not have a conservative friend.”

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 11:33 AM   #204
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
It doesn’t boggle anybody minds it just confirms a lot of things. It’s weird to see this new phenomenon on the left...less tolerance to ideas or opinions that don’t aligned with political beliefs. That statement reminded me of this story and campus study from the Atlantic

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...censor/606559/

“Roughly 92 percent of conservatives said they would be friends with a liberal, and just 3 percent said that they would not have a liberal friend. Among liberals, however, almost a quarter said they would not have a conservative friend.”
I would say more like 1/4 of them want all Republicans to get sick and die. I would have to say there has never been a Democrat I despise more than Hillary Clinton yet I only wish she would disappear from the public eye and never be heard from again. I do not wish her any harm. In my small inner circle that has more Democrats in it than Republicans 1/2 of them want Trump to die in office ASAP and they mean it. Isn't it funny how Democrats project Republicans as the party of hate, when they are.
Old 03-22-2020, 11:45 AM   #205
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 12:05 PM   #206
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Bob View Post
In my small inner circle that has more Democrats in it than Republicans 1/2 of them want Trump to die in office ASAP and they mean it. Isn't it funny how Democrats project Republicans as the party of hate, when they are.
You need to get a new group of friends. Safe to assume people know I dislike trump to say the least.Never have I said one word about harming or even wishing worse on the man .Your post is proof that republicans are the party of hate ........not the Dems.You should be embarrassed but that is what is sad, you won't be.
Old 03-22-2020, 01:00 PM   #207
MTK
\m/

I've never wished harm or death on a Republican, I also have good friends from both sides of the aisle.

Sorry BB but it's just ridiculous to paint people with a broad brush because you happen to know a few people that think a certain way.
Old 03-24-2020, 10:45 AM   #208
SunnySide
Playmaker

Prius drivers.

Look, I get it. It’s pretty cool you can drive around and have that big dashboard thing live tracking your miles per gallon. It’s like a video game trying to get to your destination averaging more than 35 miles per gallon. Coast down hills and towards red lights, only use the gas pedal when absolutely needed.

I get it. I rented a Prius once and it was pretty cool trying to score the highest mpg I could. If I had a fleet of 4 cars, one would probably be a Prius.

But get the fuck out of the left lane with your coasting, tepid use of the gas pedal, going the speed limit in the fast lane bullshit. I will ride your fucking ass with my middle finger up. I will go 55 mph right next to you mouthing the words “fuck you and die slow bitch”.

So please get the fuck out of the fast lane if you are playing the “how many miles can I get per gallon” game.
Old 03-24-2020, 11:44 AM   #209
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
Prius drivers.

Look, I get it. It’s pretty cool you can drive around and have that big dashboard thing live tracking your miles per gallon. It’s like a video game trying to get to your destination averaging more than 35 miles per gallon. Coast down hills and towards red lights, only use the gas pedal when absolutely needed.

I get it. I rented a Prius once and it was pretty cool trying to score the highest mpg I could. If I had a fleet of 4 cars, one would probably be a Prius.

But get the fuck out of the left lane with your coasting, tepid use of the gas pedal, going the speed limit in the fast lane bullshit. I will ride your fucking ass with my middle finger up. I will go 55 mph right next to you mouthing the words “fuck you and die slow bitch”.

So please get the fuck out of the fast lane if you are playing the “how many miles can I get per gallon” game.
Seriously, people do that crap?
Old 03-24-2020, 03:36 PM   #210
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
prius drivers.

Look, i get it. It’s pretty cool you can drive around and have that big dashboard thing live tracking your miles per gallon. It’s like a video game trying to get to your destination averaging more than 35 miles per gallon. Coast down hills and towards red lights, only use the gas pedal when absolutely needed.

I get it. I rented a prius once and it was pretty cool trying to score the highest mpg i could. If i had a fleet of 4 cars, one would probably be a prius.

So please get the fuck out of the fast lane if you are playing the “how many miles can i get per gallon” game.

amen!!!!!