Debating with the enemy

Old 10-01-2018, 12:22 PM   #1
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Winning

Quote:
(from Henry V, spoken by King Henry)
Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more;
Or close the wall up with our English dead.
In peace there's nothing so becomes a man
As modest stillness and humility:
But when the blast of war blows in our ears,
Then imitate the action of the tiger;
Stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood,
Disguise fair nature with hard-favour'd rage;
while dems play politics (and they are damn good at it) Trump keeps moving forward with wins across the spectrum. It's a shame that they probably won't translate at the ballot box with the dems doing everything they can to get their extreme base in a lather.

the latest wins:
USMCA winners and losers-Washington Post

2nd quarter GDP revised to 4.2

I still doubt the Republicans can get Kavanaugh past the democratic smear machine and the trio of Flake-Murkowski-Collins, but assuming they do, that would be a huge win also.

Shockingly, despite the democratic cries of the world falling apart, SK and NK are moving forward in as fair a dialog as we have seen in decades. Of course there is no guarantee that a lasting peace will be established, but when was the last time we heard Rocketman shooting missiles or threatening war?

The media nearly chokes when they have to publish positive stories, but truthfully, the country has had a lot of winning, and it's a shame that the hatred for Trump (love of the progressive agenda) buries much of the positives.
CRedskinsRule is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-01-2018, 12:33 PM   #2
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Re: Winning

I'll even go one step further, but of course will get slammed. The left's hatred of Trump has led to them sacrificing media and hollywood icons over the #metoo movement and his presidency - as morally ambiguous as it is, has actually led to more awareness and more power for victims to come forward and be treated respectfully. Obviously the irony is that most "advocates" would tear my skin off for making this point, but it's clear, from the likes of Weinstein, the CBS CEO, O'Reilly, and the rest of the media power structure that has been long protected by it's position and money, that those barriers are falling as police and investigators are now more than ever empowered to defend the victims.
Old 10-01-2018, 12:47 PM   #3
jamf
Pro Bowl

This sounds about white.
Congrats on the win!
jamf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 01:03 PM   #4
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

nice race injection. GDP growth, low unemployment, fairer trade agreements, prosecution of powerful men who have abused their position of trust while in power, all of these are good for the whole country regardless of race.

I know it's a liberal brainwash to make it sound like everything must be about race, but the country having a strong economy is simply a good thing, no racial overtures required.
Old 10-01-2018, 01:10 PM   #5
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
nice race injection. GDP growth, low unemployment, fairer trade agreements, prosecution of powerful men who have abused their position of trust while in power, all of these are good for the whole country regardless of race.

I know it's a liberal brainwash to make it sound like everything must be about race, but the country having a strong economy is simply a good thing, no racial overtures required.
1st response, invoke race, liberal strategy 101. You don't need any further responses now. Ths already proves any point you're trying to make. It's just a natural response.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 01:12 PM   #6
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
while dems play politics (and they are damn good at it) Trump keeps moving forward with wins across the spectrum. It's a shame that they probably won't translate at the ballot box with the dems doing everything they can to get their extreme base in a lather.
LOL, coming from the party who was touting "death panels" with Obamacare",your diatribe is amusing .You need to read the link you posted it's a bad deal as much as it is good.
Old 10-01-2018, 01:13 PM   #7
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

......and all going on .....under Obama.
Old 10-01-2018, 01:17 PM   #8
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Giantone is in the political thread, its officially ruined now. I'm off to my cult meeting.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 02:08 PM   #9
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Giantone is in the political thread, its officially ruined now. I'm off to my cult meeting.
............ahhh yes, the fuck America cult meetings ,is that where you all pledge allegiance to Putin?
Old 10-01-2018, 03:11 PM   #10
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Nafta sucked and needed to be updated.

This is a win for US, Mexico and Cananda....no losers. That's what good trade is about.
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 03:41 PM   #11
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Nafta sucked and needed to be updated.

This is a win for US, Mexico and Cananda....no losers. That's what good trade is about.
LOL, right .Read the article.
Old 10-01-2018, 03:47 PM   #12
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
LOL, right .Read the article.
Oh....China is the big loser for sure.

We've done new trade deals with South Korea, Mexico, Canada and the EU...China was hoping the EU was gonna bail them out. Nobody is playing ball with them.

G1, this is a good deal for the country and our closest trade partners. You should be happy. Don't be a lil ODB Jr
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 04:26 PM   #13
jamf
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
G1 IS the political thread!

BTW,it's called a Klan rally and it's being held in Santee this weekend.
Old 10-01-2018, 05:04 PM   #14
jamf
Pro Bowl

You deserve a legitimate response instead of my usual sarcasm...

Quote:
You can choose to remember what you want but your own party has accused Trump of race baiting. Let's be honest, he wouldn't have won the election if he hadn't.
There are others following his lead and that is really what is a shame.
You want to talk about GDP Growth and Trade Agreements, Great! Unfortunately guys like DeSantis are sounding the "Racism Dog Whistle"(this is a thing now I guess) to get elected and he probably will. I sit here impatiently waiting to for normal citizens who are Republicans to stand up to their own bullshit. Aren't you tired of getting grouped with these bigots?

Quote:
For a strong economy to be a good thing, it has to be available to all Americans not just wealthy white males.
Old 10-01-2018, 06:06 PM   #15
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamf View Post
You deserve a legitimate response instead of my usual sarcasm...

You can choose to remember what you want but your own party has accused Trump of race baiting. Let's be honest, he wouldn't have won the election if he hadn't.
There are others following his lead and that is really what is a shame.
You want to talk about GDP Growth and Trade Agreements, Great! Unfortunately guys like DeSantis are sounding the "Racism Dog Whistle"(this is a thing now I guess) to get elected and he probably will. I sit here impatiently waiting to for normal citizens who are Republicans to stand up to their own bullshit. Aren't you tired of getting grouped with these bigots?

For a strong economy to be a good thing, it has to be available to all Americans not just wealthy white males.
First - solidly low unemployment numbers across the spectrum of race and class does seem to show that it is available to all Americans.

Second,
{tl;dr - don't believe the lie of the narrative that conservatives hates blacks, it's just not true.}

And this may be an unpopular statement, but it is my belief. No group, as a whole, has been more lock step with the democratic party than African Americans, and yet they suffer the most from poverty, family separations, violence against their men. The democratic party portrays a false narrative of republicans as bigots, and haters, when the Klan was filled good ole democrats. They lie and decieve young african americans, and in turn keep them needing government handouts. You believe what you believe, but I know the vast majority of conservatives and libertarians aren't rascists.

Quote:
Median household income in the United States in 2017, by race or ethnic group (in U.S. dollars)
Median income in U.S. dollars
Asian 81,331
Caucasian (White not Hispanic) 68,145
Hispanic (of any race) 50,486
Black 40,258
• Median household income by race or ethnic group 2017 | Statistic
https://www.statista.com/statistics/...-ethnic-group/
according to Pew: http://www.people-press.org/2018/03/...groups/2_3-14/
Quote:
Whites are 51/43 rep/dem
Hispanics are 63/28 rep/dem (this pol is mar 2018)
Blacks are 84/8 rep/dem
And yet the urban centers that the democrats control are havens for violence, poverty, and family breakups.

Kanye West actually took a lead on this over the weekend:
Quote:
In footage from the crowd posted to the comedian Chris Rock’s Instagram account, Mr. West can be seen musing on his support of President Trump and urging, “We need to have a dialogue and not a diatribe.”

Mr. West, who is known for delivering similarly improvised addresses during his concerts, said he is often asked how he can support President Trump because “he’s racist.” “If I was concerned about racism,” Mr. West said, “I would’ve moved out of America a long time ago.” He said Democrats were responsible for a plan to take “fathers out the home and promote welfare.” The rapper also mentioned his long-teased presidential aspirations for 2020 and referred to the “one-sided” liberal nature of the entertainment world as the “S.N.L.” cast stood stoically behind him.
from Wikipedia: (tally 16 democratic politicians, 3 republican 1 bipartisan racist)
Quote:
Contents
1 Politicians who were active in the Klan at some time
1.1 Robert Byrd - Democrat forever
1.2 Edward Douglass White --Democrat
1.3 Hugo Black -- Democrat
1.4 Theodore G. Bilbo -- Democrat
1.5 John Brown Gordon -- Democrat
1.6 Joseph E. Brown-- Democrat
1.7 Elmer David Davies -- Democrat AND a Federal Judge
1.8 Edward L. Jackson --Republican
1.9 Rice W. Means -- Republican
1.10 Clarence Morley -- Republican
1.11 Bibb Graves --Democrat
1.12 Clifford Walker -- Democrat
1.13 George Gordon --Democrat
1.14 John Tyler Morgan --Democrat
1.15 Edmund Pettus --Democrat
1.16 John W. Morton --Democrat
1.17 William L. Saunders --Democrat
1.18 John Clinton Porter --Democrat
1.19 Benjamin F. Stapleton --Democrat
1.20 David Duke-- Ran as both dem and rep but notably as a Republican
Democrats have parlayed the handout state into a means as keeping African Americans tied to their strings.

Clarence Thomas said it well, as the democrats in the Senate acted like the real KKK
Quote:
And from my standpoint as a black American, as far as I'm concerned, it is a high-tech lynching for uppity blacks who in any way deign to think for themselves, to do for themselves, to have different ideas, and it is a message that unless you kowtow to an old order, this is what will happen to you. You will be lynched, destroyed, caricatured by a committee of the U.S. -- U.S. Senate, rather than hung from a tree.