Kareem Hunt cut

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 12-02-2018, 09:03 AM   #91
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Re: Kareem Hunt cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by httr198020 View Post
Somebody doesn't have to hit you first to warrant being hit. Jumping in somebody's face puts that person at risk. I don't see anything this guy did wrong. She jumped in his face. He pushed her. She hit him and things got a little out of control.

You are one giant pussy of a man.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 12-02-2018, 10:34 AM   #92
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
That bitch jumped in his face. He had a right to defend himself.

Or walk away. Im pretty sure if he can handle an nfl linebacker bearing down on him at running speed that he could handle her without “defending “ himself. On top of that he is just dumb if he didn’t know he was on camera. Listen man if u got beat up by girls your entire life than just tell us and maybe you will get a pass but if not you got a lot of manning up to do. Damn.
Old 12-02-2018, 12:06 PM   #93
MTK
\m/

When keeping it real goes wrong
Old 12-02-2018, 12:13 PM   #94
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
He had multiple opportunities to walk away and not escalate...Kareem kept it reala
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 12:22 PM   #95
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Or walk away. Im pretty sure if he can handle an nfl linebacker bearing down on him at running speed that he could handle her without “defending “ himself. On top of that he is just dumb if he didn’t know he was on camera. Listen man if u got beat up by girls your entire life than just tell us and maybe you will get a pass but if not you got a lot of manning up to do. Damn.
I might have given him a pass if the chick was Rhonda Rousey, Hunt was the size of a thoroughbred jockey and she had him cornered. Other than that no excuse. He wasn't really defending himself he broke free and came after her after they were separated. I have a personal zero tolerance for men who physically abuse women or children. Do it once and you are done as far as I am concerned, nothing will redeem you in my eyes. Screw all the psycho babble making excuses. My father was a wife beating child abuser and I never did either of those things.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 12:25 PM   #96
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Bob View Post
I might have given him a pass if the chick was Rhonda Rousey, Hunt was the size of a thoroughbred jockey and she had him cornered. Other than that no excuse. He wasn't really defending himself he broke free and came after her after they were separated. I have a personal zero tolerance for men who physically abuse women or children. Do it once and you are done as far as I am concerned, nothing will redeem you in my eyes. Screw all the psycho babble making excuses. My father was a wife beating child abuser and I never did either of those things.

Good for you man. Alot of times that shit gets passed down for generations. Good job.
Old 12-02-2018, 12:33 PM   #97
MTK
\m/

Good first step by Hunt to admit he was wrong

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...an/2183089002/
Old 12-02-2018, 12:39 PM   #98
httr198020
Special Teams

I hope we pick this kid up. He deserves a second chance. Even though I don't think he did anything wrong.
httr198020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 12:50 PM   #99
httr198020
Special Teams

Quote:
You are one giant pussy of a man.
You can never prove it yourself. Anyone can come online and call a guy a pussy. Can you approach me face to face and prove it?
Old 12-02-2018, 12:58 PM   #100
httr198020
Special Teams

Quote:
He doesn't have to walk away. Nor should he walk away. Nobody has a right to threaten another human being. Jumping in somebody's face is very threatening. If I did get beat up by girls my entire life it's one thing I know. You can't whip me. That is all you need to know.
Old 12-02-2018, 01:03 PM   #101
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
You can never prove it yourself. Anyone can come online and call a guy a pussy. Can you approach me face to face and prove it?
good online tough guy talk right there. How late does your mom let you have friends over?
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 01:19 PM   #102
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:

I don’t need to prove anything big guy. Your posts speak for themselves. You are calling out women constantly for weeks trying so hard to make it seem like men need to defend themselves against women. You see a video and literally change what happened to fit your pussy attitude about scary girls and how we need to kick them and punch them if they approach us in a threatening manor. If i ever did meet you face to face id tell you exactly that. And I would bring my sister to kick your ass. Hahahaha. Gtfoh.
Old 12-02-2018, 01:20 PM   #103
httr198020
Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
good online tough guy talk right there. How late does your mom let you have friends over?
Calling me a pussy is an online tough guy. I never said anything out of the way to this guy. He just don't like my own opinion. Just like a little emotional SJW he took it personally. I have a right to speak up for myself.
Old 12-02-2018, 01:24 PM   #104
DynamiteRave
Living Legend

Quote:
Calling me a pussy is an online tough guy. I never said anything out of the way to this guy. He just don't like my own opinion. Just like a little emotional SJW he took it personally. I have a right to speak up for myself.

I think everyone on the board in general is a little weirded out by how okay you are with just punching a woman in the face regardless of if she’s tried to hit you first or not. I’m curious, how many women have you actually hit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been a part of this message board for 17 years. Damn I'm old.
DynamiteRave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 01:27 PM   #105
httr198020
Special Teams

Quote:
I don’t need to prove anything big guy. Your posts speak for themselves. You are calling out women constantly for weeks trying so hard to make it seem like men need to defend themselves against women. You see a video and literally change what happened to fit your pussy attitude about scary girls and how we need to kick them and punch them if they approach us in a threatening manor. If i ever did meet you face to face id tell you exactly that. And I would bring my sister to kick your ass. Hahahaha. Gtfoh.
Sure you do. You're talking real tough like you whip me. I'm not about a bunch of talking. I'm all about action. Men do need to protect themselves from violent women. We might be physically superior, but we're still mortal. I knew a few teenage boys around NE and Landover who would beat all the shit out of you if you take them lightly. I know a couple of lesbians I grew up with around 21st who would kill you without hesitation. My point is you have to treat everyone the same. You don't give a pass to one group of people because they are the weaker gender. If you jump in my face I would kick your ass. If your sister of mother jumped in my face I would treat them exactly the same way as I would treat you.