The hypocrisy of the ________

Debating with the enemy

Old 08-30-2020, 08:18 AM   #301
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: The hypocrisy of the ________

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
What groups are considered right-wing extremist groups? And why are they qualified as right-wing?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right-wing_terrorism

A report in The Washington Post, published on November 25, 2018, showed violent right-wing-related incidents up, and left-wing-related incidents down. Total domestic terrorism incidents was down to 41 in 2001, from a high of 468 in 1970, but then went up to 65 in 2017. Of those 65 events in 2017, 36 were right-wing-related (with 11 fatalities), 10 were left-wing-related (with 6 fatalities), 7 were related to Islamist extremism (with 16 fatalities), and 12, including the 2017 Las Vegas shooting, were categorized as "Other/Unknown" (with 62 fatalities, including 58 from the Las Vegas incident). The report found that 2018 was a particularly deadly year, with 11 people dying in the Pittsburgh synagogue shooting, 2 others in an incident in Kentucky, and two more in a shooting in Tallasshee. All three incidents were right-wing related.[89]

The Post reported that the upsurge in right-wing violence began during the Barack Obama administration and picked up steam under the presidency of Donald Trump, whose remarks after the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia in 2017 that there were "some very fine people on both sides" is widely seen as giving confidence to the right that the administration looked favorably on their goals, providing them with "tacit support". A former FBI assistant director for counterintelligence, is quoted as saying that "[political leaders] from the White House down, used to serve as a check on conduct and speech that was abhorrent to most people. I see that eroding. ... The current political rhetoric is at least enabling, and certainly not discouraging, violence."[89]

According to analysis by the newspaper of data from the Global Terrorism Database, 92 of 263 domestic terrorism events – 35% – that occurred from 2010 to 2017 were right-wing related, while 38 (14%) were Islamist extremist-related, and 34 (13%) were left-wing related. Not only that, but a criminologist from John Jay College stated that right-wing attacks were statistically more likely to result in fatalities.[89]

https://www.splcenter.org/hate-map

Go to the map hit a dot and the name of the group comes up.

Advertisements
Old 08-30-2020, 08:56 AM   #302
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Forever: 2020, the year of BLM Riots

“The two officers shot today in St. Louis are the 7th and 8th officers to be shot in the line of duty since June 1st. That information is coming directly from Chief John Hayden.“

https://www.dailywire.com/news/right...ifa-celebrates

Right-Wing Protester Killed In Portland After Democrat Mayor Refused Federal Help. Antifa Celebrates.

“I am not sad that a f—ing fascist died tonight,” the woman appears to add later as the crowd cheered“

He Gets Us

Last edited by Chico23231; 08-30-2020 at 01:02 PM.
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2020, 01:53 PM   #303
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Question Re: The hypocrisy of the ________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
......as is yours and chico's. TDS ,
Tump Defense Syndrom

My disdain of trump is no more unhealthy then yours or chico's hate for Hillary.
I don't talk about Hillary Clinton in every post I make, no matter what I'm responding to. The article was about someone talking about small businesses. It had absolutely nothing to do with Trump and you respond with Trump bashing. He is all you talk about.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2020, 06:39 PM   #304
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
I don't talk about Hillary Clinton in every post I make, no matter what I'm responding to. The article was about someone talking about small businesses. It had absolutely nothing to do with Trump and you respond with Trump bashing. He is all you talk about.
LOL, way to deflect. chico is always bitching about the left ,I point out his hypocrisy using the right ,trump is the head of the republicans he needs to take the heat.

Also, had Hillary won, you ,chico and others would be on here night and day bitching,you know like you all did with Obama.
Old 08-30-2020, 09:53 PM   #305
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

What’s more hypocritical? that the media ignoring violence on the left, covering for the violence claiming its peaceful, and excusing the mayhem within democratic lead cities...or the fact Biden is suddenly speaking on it after his silence about it the last 60 days due to devastating polling numbers released over the last 48 hours?

Frauds

He Gets Us
Old 08-31-2020, 04:44 AM   #306
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
What’s more hypocritical?
.................than you , nothing.
Old 09-01-2020, 01:59 AM   #307
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
LOL, way to deflect. chico is always bitching about the left ,I point out his hypocrisy using the right ,trump is the head of the republicans he needs to take the heat.

Also, had Hillary won, you ,chico and others would be on here night and day bitching,you know like you all did with Obama.
You are the master projector. An article posted about small business made you post Trump, I ask why you responded that way when the article had nothing to do about Trump (or Biden or the Presidency, for that matter, then you call me the deflector) and go on to talk about Chico (believe it or not, I'm not Chico). I know people that disagree with me politically see this, but they don't want to deal with your relentless arguing. Smart choice. You literally frame the arguments as you see fit in your own mind then blame the rest of us for your created arguments. I didn't even argue that the article was true or false. I just brought up that it had nothing to do with Trump, and you brought him into it anyways.
Old 09-01-2020, 05:05 AM   #308
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
You are the master projector. An article posted about small business made you post Trump, I ask why you responded that way when the article had nothing to do about Trump (or Biden or the Presidency, for that matter, then you call me the deflector) and go on to talk about Chico (believe it or not, I'm not Chico). I know people that disagree with me politically see this, but they don't want to deal with your relentless arguing. Smart choice. You literally frame the arguments as you see fit in your own mind then blame the rest of us for your created arguments. I didn't even argue that the article was true or false. I just brought up that it had nothing to do with Trump, and you brought him into it anyways.
LOL,

Some of you can't stand having the truth thrown back in your face ,your post proves my point.
Old 09-01-2020, 09:41 AM   #309
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Forever: 2020, the year of BLM Riots

“The two officers shot today in St. Louis are the 7th and 8th officers to be shot in the line of duty since June 1st. That information is coming directly from Chief John Hayden.“

https://www.dailywire.com/news/right...ifa-celebrates

Right-Wing Protester Killed In Portland After Democrat Mayor Refused Federal Help. Antifa Celebrates.

“I am not sad that a f—ing fascist died tonight,” the woman appears to add later as the crowd cheered“
https://news.yahoo.com/alt-group-pat...173118265.html

The alt-right group Patriot Prayer, associated with a man killed in the Portland protests, has a history of provoking left-wing groups: 'This was just a matter of time'
Old 09-01-2020, 10:29 AM   #310
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
https://news.yahoo.com/alt-group-pat...173118265.html

The alt-right group Patriot Prayer, associated with a man killed in the Portland protests, has a history of provoking left-wing groups: 'This was just a matter of time'
It was a matter of time he was killed unarmed, not in a physical altercation but shot at a distance?

Are you condoning political violence? Are you saying the alt right can shoot and kill antifa if they have a history of provoking alt right groups?

He Gets Us
Old 09-01-2020, 11:21 AM   #311
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
It was a matter of time he was killed unarmed, not in a physical altercation but shot at a distance?

Are you condoning political violence? Are you saying the alt right can shoot and kill antifa if they have a history of provoking alt right groups?
Let’s be clear, these cowards who are out participating in violence and political intimidation are 1000% not victims.

- chico (maybe a month or so ago)

--------------

These portland protests need to stop. Its turning into a war zone. Protestors and counter-protestors .. I just dont understand them. Why would you want to spend your time looking to antagonize and hurt other Americans because they have a different view than yours?

Thank goodness Oregon is not an open carry state.
Old 09-01-2020, 11:48 AM   #312
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
LOL,

Some of you can't stand having the truth thrown back in your face ,your post proves my point.
You didn't prove any fucking point!! You still have not responded to the actual article Chico posted. You could have posted your Trump post as it's own post as it had nothing to do with the article. You just can't let anyone else be criticized without talking about Trump.
Old 09-01-2020, 01:29 PM   #313
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
Let’s be clear, these cowards who are out participating in violence and political intimidation are 1000% not victims.

- chico (maybe a month or so ago)

--------------

These portland protests need to stop. Its turning into a war zone. Protestors and counter-protestors .. I just dont understand them. Why would you want to spend your time looking to antagonize and hurt other Americans because they have a different view than yours?

Thank goodness Oregon is not an open carry state.
If you can’t discern between these 2 events...we all understand this guy who was killed was unarmed and standing on a sidewalk? Right?

But sunnyside, I appreciate you condemning the BLM riots. Dems are finally speaking up as the polls turn towards Bigly ways

Ted Wheeler is a clown....everyone can see it.

Congarts to Chicago getting its 500 murder yesterday with the strictest gun legislation in the country. Doesn’t matter when criminals don’t obey the law and a majority of gun crime is with an illegally possessed weapon. It’s not the gun, but the people.

He Gets Us
Old 09-01-2020, 02:47 PM   #314
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
You didn't prove any fucking point!! You still have not responded to the actual article Chico posted. You could have posted your Trump post as it's own post as it had nothing to do with the article. You just can't let anyone else be criticized without talking about Trump.
Yeah I did, you just don't accept it,very trump like of you.
Old 09-03-2020, 02:03 AM   #315
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Where are all of you on Pelosi getting her hair fixed at A) A salon in San Francisco that is not allowed to have people indoors and then B) blaming the salon owner for it?

A football player talks about COVID and there are lots of opinions, Pelosi literally breaks the protocols where she is and no opinions. I hope when I wake up tomorrow we have some opinions that talk about this (without somehow talking about Trump).

Edit - She has apparently got so much hate, she's going to leave the community she has been in for 12 years.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/eri...ir-salon-owner

"Salons in San Francisco had been closed since March and could only reopen for outdoor hairstyling services on Sept. 1. Pelosi said she understood that coronavirus restrictions allowed for a one-on-one appointment indoors."

So the Speaker of the House doesn't even understand the COVID rules in her district? Lol. She's either a fucking moron or a lying piece of shit. JK, she's both.

Last edited by sdskinsfan2001; 09-03-2020 at 03:08 AM.