Re: Political Memes

Old 03-11-2022, 12:33 AM   #66
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
oh look chico being a MMQB.
G1, if Chico is MMQB'ing here, then the massive media coverage this got, was pre-game Sunday Morning QB'ing. This story completely took off with no actual research done, when it was at least a little fishy from the get-go.

And politicians are like moths to a flame, if they think they can get positive coverage out of it. So Biden couldn't wait to talk about it.

So yeah, Biden wanted all the down for the cause points, but now he won't say 1 fucking word about the crimes Smolett committed. This was a fucking bought and paid for hoax.

It's OK to criticize democrats. It really is!
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2022, 03:38 AM   #67
Giantone
Gamebreaker

I say read the room, what was going on when all this went down and what is going on now? Is there anything different?

As for Biden's statement , so what? Is it not true, do you disagree with it? The comment was made almost 4 years ago(based on all the info at the time) as a private citizen. Now as President would you agree there is a little bit more that is grabbing his attention and what do you think his priority's are right now at this moment?

Last edited by Giantone; 03-11-2022 at 04:59 AM.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2022, 05:05 AM   #68
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Old 03-11-2022, 07:07 AM   #69
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
This is literally dumb as fuck. When the story first broke - everybody was outraged. Then the details got released and everybody realized Smollett was full of shit and they rightfully got pissed. Even Chappelle was making fun of Smollett after his terrible plan got out.

You're singling out Biden for something that everybody fell for initially. Dumb as fuck.
Old 03-11-2022, 07:28 AM   #70
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
This is literally dumb as fuck. When the story first broke - everybody was outraged. Then the details got released and everybody realized Smollett was full of shit and they rightfully got pissed. Even Chappelle was making fun of Smollett after his terrible plan got out.

You're singling out Biden for something that everybody fell for initially. Dumb as fuck.
Liberals, Biden and the media are literally dumb as shit for falling for this and then running non stop coverage blaming The trump administration on CNN and MSNBC You remember the coverage Mooby.

When liberals fell for this bullshit and blamed Trump…oh you are going to take this L.

Here Mooby, please read the hate crime data

https://www.ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs...sian-american-

New York City, Los Angeles and San Francisco led the fucking way in hate crimes…so are your gonna blame the man in charge of the country? Also why in the most liberal cities in the country filled with the most hate crimes?

Also for the win, tell me the people committing the hate crimes, give me the ironic fact about that stat. You think CNN and MSNBC actually want to give actual facts hate crimes or push lies like Jussie Smollet?

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2022, 07:54 AM   #71
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
I say read the room, what was going on when all this went down and what is going on now? Is there anything different?
Read the room? Are you out of your fucking mind? Ok let’s go back and read it:

An economy that was benefiting everyone with historic low numbers for unemployment number for minorities. Economy was amazing

An administration that ended genocide of isis, stopped terror attacks here at home and Europe, killed Russians on battlefield, put missiles in Poland, armed Ukraine, had Israel signing deals with Muslim countries, Middle East was quiet, and held Russia from an invasion of Ukraine

Secured the border, low illegal crossings in the south and reduced that number substantially for previous administration

Had the US as an exporter of energy for the first time in 50 years.

How about you read the fucking room now? Tell me about this bullshit of a President ridden with dementia and an administration who lies to the American people every fucking day.

You guys have fucked this country up…read the room, fucking amazing.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2022, 08:26 AM   #72
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

An economy that was benefiting everyone with historic low numbers for unemployment number for minorities. Economy was amazing

An administration that ended genocide of isis, stopped terror attacks here at home and Europe, killed Russians on battlefield, put missiles in Poland, armed Ukraine, had Israel signing deals with Muslim countries, Middle East was quiet, and held Russia from an invasion of Ukraine

Secured the border, low illegal crossings in the south and reduced that number substantially for previous administration

How about you read the fucking room now? Tell me about this bullshit of a President ridden with dementia and an administration who lies to the American people every fucking day.

You're the dumb as fuck one, I answered all your BS before and you ignored it as you're doing now. chico you're ceap hack and a trump sheep.
Old 03-11-2022, 08:28 AM   #73
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

You cherry picked my statement so here it is again and I'm dealing with your BS so called meme.

"I say read the room, what was going on when all this went down and what is going on now? Is there anything different?

As for Biden's statement , so what? Is it not true, do you disagree with it? The comment was made almost 4 years ago(based on all the info at the time) as a private citizen. Now as President would you agree there is a little bit more that is grabbing his attention and what do you think his priorities' are right now at this moment?"

As for the rest of your BS you ignored this.

http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread...=56648&page=32

Old 03-11-2022, 10:44 AM   #74
SunnySide
Playmaker

SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2022, 07:40 PM   #75
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Liberals, Biden and the media are literally dumb as shit for falling for this and then running non stop coverage blaming The trump administration on CNN and MSNBC You remember the coverage Mooby.

When liberals fell for this bullshit and blamed Trump…oh you are going to take this L.

Here Mooby, please read the hate crime data

https://www.ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs...sian-american-

New York City, Los Angeles and San Francisco led the fucking way in hate crimes…so are your gonna blame the man in charge of the country? Also why in the most liberal cities in the country filled with the most hate crimes?

Also for the win, tell me the people committing the hate crimes, give me the ironic fact about that stat. You think CNN and MSNBC actually want to give actual facts hate crimes or push lies like Jussie Smollet?
Ah - the ol' Jussie Smollett being a nutjob is actually part of a bigger picture of democratic failure across the country angle huh Chico? Well played . I tip my cap.