F**k The Other Side Political Thread

Debating with the enemy

Old 08-16-2022, 06:51 PM   #16
RedskinMike
Special Teams

Re: F**k The Other Side Political Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
Nonniey .. you guys won. Your MAGA christian nationalist bullshit broke me.

I have zero interest in debating or discussing anything related to this fucked country that is being held hostage by 20% of the population.

Answer your own questions

MAGA christian nationalists arent worthy of time, discussion or counter points

Youre smart enough to know christian nationalism is not right or good for this country. So go and stand on the sidelines and silently applaud MJG and Boebert and Trump thinking there is a distinction btw you and the people in the photos above.

Disappointed to see silent conservatives with a brain stand around and give tacit support for this bullshit. I thought you were better but really you just hide it.

2045 - year whites will be a minority in this country and will overcome the inherent favorability to red states in our system

I am officially yelling at the sun

Fuck christian nationalists

Fuck the red states

edit -- this is all I got. Just ignore and skip over my occasional rants .. its purely theauraputic for me now
Dude... You are screaming into my soul. This could not represent how I feel more. I was an independent that voted mostly conservative but I am so disgusted with the republican party I may never vote that way again.
RedskinMike is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 08-16-2022, 08:10 PM   #17
Schneed10
A Dude

Trump is the first Republican candidate for President that I did not vote for. No matter how bad the other side’s candidate is, I will never vote for Trump, only against him. He represents the most grave threat to our system of checks and balances since secession. I’ve definitely switched sides of the aisle until he and his ilk are purged from candidacy.
Old 08-16-2022, 08:33 PM   #18
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Then you would have an election that was basically still the right propping their guy against the lefts guy. Bottom line i see no happy medium at this point no matter how we try to get there. Except killing maga (symbolically of course). I yearn for obama vs McCain.
I disagree. Then the Independent, Dems and anyone else could vote in the primary's and trump never would have gotten this far.
Old 08-16-2022, 08:38 PM   #19
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinMike View Post
Dude... You are screaming into my soul. This could not represent how I feel more. I was an independent that voted mostly conservative but I am so disgusted with the republican party I may never vote that way again.
More like the two of you need to speak up!
Old 08-16-2022, 08:39 PM   #20
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneed10 View Post
Trump is the first Republican candidate for President that I did not vote for. No matter how bad the other side’s candidate is, I will never vote for Trump, only against him. He represents the most grave threat to our system of checks and balances since secession. I’ve definitely switched sides of the aisle until he and his ilk are purged from candidacy.
You're not alone!
Old 08-16-2022, 09:16 PM   #21
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Redskin Mike and Schneed you are going to make Chico stay up all night copying and pasting Qanon and Fox news, and he has more important things to do like stay up all night praying to his maga God.

Nice to hear some sanity instead of Chico and his Trump apologists…who try to defend him quietly by not calling a threat to our democracy a threat to our democracy!
At least Chico doesn’t sugar coat his feelings for a wanna be dictator like some others (who know exactly who they are).
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2022, 09:25 PM   #22
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
Nonniey .. you guys won. Your MAGA christian nationalist bullshit broke me.

I have zero interest in debating or discussing anything related to this fucked country that is being held hostage by 20% of the population.

Answer your own questions

MAGA christian nationalists arent worthy of time, discussion or counter points

Youre smart enough to know christian nationalism is not right or good for this country. So go and stand on the sidelines and silently applaud MJG and Boebert and Trump thinking there is a distinction btw you and the people in the photos above.

Disappointed to see silent conservatives with a brain stand around and give tacit support for this bullshit. I thought you were better but really you just hide it.

2045 - year whites will be a minority in this country and will overcome the inherent favorability to red states in our system

I am officially yelling at the sun

Fuck christian nationalists

Fuck the red states

edit -- this is all I got. Just ignore and skip over my occasional rants .. its purely theauraputic for me now

Well said SS. Im done with these Trumptards too

I had a whole rant but changed it because I really cant go back and forth with these idiots anymore. It’s pointless. Anyone who defends or tries to normalize these fake Christian racist cunt white nationalist maga Trumptards is just as bad as them.

Last edited by punch it in; 08-16-2022 at 10:03 PM.
Old 08-16-2022, 10:49 PM   #23
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
I disagree. Then the Independent, Dems and anyone else could vote in the primary's and trump never would have gotten this far.
Many Dems did vote in a lot of open primaries in 2016 for who they thought weakest candidate (Probably giving that candidate a win in Virginia). You do know who that was right?
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2022, 11:03 PM   #24
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

How do you guys define a nationalist?

I certainly care about America/Americans (white, brown, black, red, neon green, orange, magenta, fuschia, color doesn't matter) 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th in importance for who we should care about 1st. Does that make me a nationalist? If so, I'm a nationalist.

And I'm a Christian.

I mean, depending on what a nationalist is, then I'm a Christian Nationalist.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2022, 02:55 AM   #25
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
Many Dems did vote in a lot of open primaries in 2016 for who they thought weakest candidate (Probably giving that candidate a win in Virginia). You do know who that was right?
You pick one state and never mention which race? You and chico are peas in a pod.

P.S.

They voted for the better candidate not the weaker one, big difference.

Last edited by Giantone; 08-17-2022 at 08:28 AM.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2022, 07:55 AM   #26
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
How do you guys define a nationalist?

I certainly care about America/Americans (white, brown, black, red, neon green, orange, magenta, fuschia, color doesn't matter) 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th in importance for who we should care about 1st. Does that make me a nationalist? If so, I'm a nationalist.

And I'm a Christian.

I mean, depending on what a nationalist is, then I'm a Christian Nationalist.

I said “fake”Christian because Trump and MTG and all the other MAGAS are the furthest thing from Christians. Because Christ would be absolutely disgusted of MAGA. MAGA has hijacked Christ and the Republican party. They hide behind them. They shield their racist MAGA agenda with them.

If you are paying attention to MAGA and come in here complaining about Democrats or Republicans that speak up against MAGA then you are simply normalizing or defending MAGA. I have nothing against patriots. I have nothing against America. I have nothing against Republicans. My fight is with Trump and his sympathizers. Republicans get more of my ire because they are the ones hitching their careers to the MAGA crowd. Cheaney isn’t exactly in line with my political views but she called out MAGA for what it is and so I applaud her. She chose country over her own political career and should be applauded for it. I feel no need to sit here and explain what Trump and his crowd tried/are trying to do to our democracy because if you still dont see it then you are lying to yourself.

Trump tried to orchestrate a coup against his own country. He STOLE top secret documents for crying out loud. Who knows who saw the shit he stole. It is espionage. It is literally the definition of anti American. The list of racist, anti American things he has done go far beyond just what we learned in the last couple weeks. Then Chico or Non will come in here and site some story about a democrat in 2017 that said or did xyz and act like it is both sides. It is lunacy.

Again SD if you love Christ and America - that is fantastic. So do I. So does G one. He is a Republican. I am a democrat. But we, along with others, clearly see the problem (the MAIN PROBLEM- because there are bad actors everywhere - dems Republicans green party etc etc etc etc - there is no one religion or political party or race or sexual orientation that is wholly perfect) is MAGA. It is why it always comes back to Trump. Yes MAGA is 100 percent the biggest problem this country has faced in our lifetime and it isn’t even close. So when you seem to doubt that it comes across a little bit like you are not as worried about MAGA as you should be. I believe that you are a good Christian. I believe that you are a true American. BUT it begs the question, at least in my mind why you seem to be on the Chico Trump train of “ but what about the dems! And to me, at this moment in time if u r screaming about the “other side” then you are simply normalizing or defending the real evil. Hope this comes across how I mean it and not as some sort of accusation. Because as far as you go I am definitely not accusing u of being a MAGA apologist. I wish I could say the same about others in here. About everyone actually. MAGA is pure evil. Christ would say the same because after all he is a real Christian.

Nonn i dont think u r like Chico exactly but u have a habit of “but the dems this and the dems that”. The dems like I said are faaaaaar from perfect but at this moment of time if that is where your fight is well it just screams MAGA sympathizer.

Last edited by punch it in; 08-19-2022 at 09:10 AM.
Old 08-17-2022, 10:20 AM   #27
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
At Post No. 11 while still on the 1st page, we have the winner of best F**k The Other Side Political Thread comment of the century. My bad for starting this thread, I should have just put a similar post under the other thread if I wanted to. Please feel free to close this thread down if no one else objects.

Now, after I finish coloring, I'll go fuck myself.

Note - I just had to have an ultrasound on my heart this morning, I'll get the results back in about a week. Maybe I have something seriously wrong and I can die off for SS. Get rid of 1 stupid red state christian country bumpkin hick.
SD you know youre my boy, same for Nonniey and Ive known chico on here for over a decade now. I am strong enough in my masculinity to say i love chico.

Im broken ... just skip over my rants cuz thats where im at. I have nothing to offer in terms of dialogue.

SD you will be okay. And I say this with all sincerity .. a part of my heart is in the waiting room waiting to hear good news from you. maybe lay off steak and eat green for a bit. You will be okay.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2022, 10:49 AM   #28
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
I said “fake”Christian because Trump and MTG and all the other MAGAS are the furthest thing from Christians. Because Christ would be absolutely disgusted of MAGA. MAGA has hijacked Christ and the Republican party. They hide behind them. They shield their racist MAGA agenda with them.

If you are paying attention to MAGA and come in here complaining about Democrats or Republicans that speak up against MAGA then you are simply normalizing or defending MAGA. I have nothing against patriots. I have nothing against America. I have nothing against Republicans. My fight is with Trump and his sympathizers. Republicans get more of my ire because they are the ones hitching their careers to the MAGA crowd. Cheaney isn’t exactly in line with my political views but she called out MAGA for what it is and so I applaud her. She chose country over her own political career and should be applauded for it. I feel no need to sit here and explain what Trump and his crowd tried/are trying to do to our democracy because if you still dont see it then you are lying to yourself.

Trump tried to orchestrate a coup against his own country. He STOLE top secret documents for crying out loud. Who knows who saw the shit he stole. It is espionage. It is literally the definition of anti American. The list of racist, anti American things he has done go far beyond just what we learned in the last couple weeks. Then Chico or Non will come in here and site some story about a democrat in 2017 that said or did xyz and act like it is both sides. It is lunacy.

Again SD if you love Christ and America - that is fantastic. So do I. So does G one. He is a Republican. I am a democrat. But we, along with others, clearly see the problem (the MAIN PROBLEM- because there are bad actors everywhere - dems Republicans green party etc etc etc etc - there is no one religion or political party or race or sexual orientation that is wholly perfect) is MAGA. It is why it always comes back to Trump. Yes MAGA is 100 percent the biggest problem this country has faced in our lifetime and it isn’t even close. So when you seem to doubt that it comes across a little bit like you are not as worried about MAGA as you should be. I believe that you are a good Christian. I believe that you are a true American. BUT it begs the question, at least in my mind why you seem to be on the Non and Chico Trump train of “ but what about the dems! And to me, at this moment in time if u r screaming about the “other side” then you are simply normalizing or defending the real evil. Hope this comes across how I mean it and not as some sort of accusation. Because as far as you go I am definitely not accusing u of being a MAGA apologist. I wish I could say the same about others in here. About everyone actually. MAGA is pure evil. Christ would say the same because after all he is a real Christian.

Nonn i dont think u r like Chico exactly but u have a habit of “but the dems this and the dems that”. The dems like I said are faaaaaar from perfect but at this moment of time if that is where your fight is well it just screams MAGA sympathizer.
You're good.

I am definitely not as "worked up" for lack of a better term about Trump as most of you guys here. And I could be completely wrong in not being so.

All the fraudulent election stuff was just a huge waste of time by him. He is a sore fucking loser. I think this non-sense was the worst of these 3 things being discussed. And without this happening, I don't think the next 2 events would have taken place. If he just accepted defeat and left office like a non-duchebag, the whole country would be a lot better off. It's sad that so many Americans on the right let Trump completely control their thoughts and actions. But I think most of these people were already like this before Trump, and were just waiting in the closet to pop out when a Trump like guy came along. I blame those people for their own actions. No one said you have to be a fucking idiot and follow Trump like a puppy.

January 6th to me were just a bunch of fucking idiots being fucking idiots. I don't think their goal was to take over the full government and military of the United States. I fully support them being prosecuted for their crimes.

In regards to this raid for the documents or whatever, I'm indifferent until I see what documents he actually had. While I certainly don't understand why he or any government worker should ever have classified information stored in personal residences, it doesn't seem to be an uncommon problem. And that's not an excuse for him, but it seems to be true. If it turns out that he actually has top-secret information that is illegal for him to have then he should be punished accordingly for having them. I just hope we keep that same energy going forwards for ALL politicians.

Call me jaded, but I think keeping Trump in the news all the time is just as much as being a political strategy by democrats than it is about trying to prosecute him for actual crimes. My guess is that this will drag all the way through the mid-terms, then nothing will happen. Then we will then move onto the next Trump outrage to get to the 2024 elections.

I think we should all be able to discuss Trump AND current news/policies/etc. that have nothing to do with Trump without bringing him into it. Right now, its like we can't question democratic polices on anything, because Trump did something completely unrelated. Its like a permanent hall pass for democrats, when there are lots of legitimate concerns Americans have, like putting food on their tables and gas in their cars. Actual things that effect all families right now. Trump having documents at home or not is just not relevant to most of our day-to-day lives.

Note - I already regret posting this lol. I will wait for me to be torn 12 new assholes. I won't reply to them, so have at it, you all can have the last words.

Note 2 - FML, there is absolutely no way now Trump doesn't run again. I think he gets a hard-on for all of this stuff. He's too much of a sociopath to do what is actually best for the whole country and just go away. I wish he would just move to Del Boca Vista and live out his life.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2022, 10:55 AM   #29
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

Quote:
You're good.

I am definitely not as "worked up" for lack of a better term about Trump as most of you guys here. And I could be completely wrong in not being so.

All the fraudulent election stuff was just a huge waste of time by him. He is a sore fucking loser. I think this non-sense was the worst of these 3 things being discussed. And without this happening, I don't think the next 2 events would have taken place. If he just accepted defeat and left office like a non-duchebag, the whole country would be a lot better off. It's sad that so many Americans on the right let Trump completely control their thoughts and actions. But I think most of these people were already like this before Trump, and were just waiting in the closet to pop out when a Trump like guy came along. I blame those people for their own actions. No one said you have to be a fucking idiot and follow Trump like a puppy.

January 6th to me were just a bunch of fucking idiots being fucking idiots. I don't think their goal was to take over the full government and military of the United States. I fully support them being prosecuted for their crimes.

In regards to this raid for the documents or whatever, I'm indifferent until I see what documents he actually had. While I certainly don't understand why he or any government worker should ever have classified information stored in personal residences, it doesn't seem to be an uncommon problem. And that's not an excuse for him, but it seems to be true. If it turns out that he actually has top-secret information that is illegal for him to have then he should be punished accordingly for having them. I just hope we keep that same energy going forwards for ALL politicians.

Call me jaded, but I think keeping Trump in the news all the time is just as much as being a political strategy by democrats than it is about trying to prosecute him for actual crimes. My guess is that this will drag all the way through the mid-terms, then nothing will happen. Then we will then move onto the next Trump outrage to get to the 2024 elections.

I think we should all be able to discuss Trump AND current news/policies/etc. that have nothing to do with Trump without bringing him into it. Right now, its like we can't question democratic polices on anything, because Trump did something completely unrelated. Its like a permanent hall pass for democrats, when there are lots of legitimate concerns Americans have, like putting food on their tables and gas in their cars. Actual things that effect all families right now. Trump having documents at home or not is just not relevant to most of our day-to-day lives.

Note - I already regret posting this lol. I will wait for me to be torn 12 new assholes. I won't reply to them, so have at it, you all can have the last words.

Note 2 - FML, there is absolutely no way now Trump doesn't run again. I think he gets a hard-on for all of this stuff. He's too much of a sociopath to do what is actually best for the whole country and just go away. I wish he would just move to Del Boca Vista and live out his life.
SD, I agree with pretty much this entire post. I do hope you are wrong about him running again though. Lord help us...
Chief X_Phackter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2022, 12:23 PM   #30
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
You're good.

1)I am definitely not as "worked up" for lack of a better term about Trump as most of you guys here.

2)January 6th to me were just a bunch of fucking idiots being fucking idiots. I don't think their goal was to take over the full government and military of the United States.

3)In regards to this raid for the documents or whatever, I'm indifferent until I see what documents he actually had. While I certainly don't understand why he or any government worker should ever have classified information stored in personal residences, it doesn't seem to be an uncommon problem. And that's not an excuse for him, but it seems to be true. If it turns out that he actually has top-secret information that is illegal for him to have then he should be punished accordingly for having them.

4)Call me jaded, but I think keeping Trump in the news all the time is just as much as being a political strategy by democrats than it is about trying to prosecute him for actual crimes.

5)I think we should all be able to discuss Trump AND current news/policies/etc. that have nothing to do with Trump without bringing him into it. Right now, its like we can't question democratic polices on anything, because Trump did something completely unrelated. Its like a permanent hall pass for democrats, when there are lots of legitimate concerns Americans have, like putting food on their tables and gas in their cars. Actual things that effect all families right now. Trump having documents at home or not is just not relevant to most of our day-to-day lives.

1) To me that is a major problems with Republicans they should be, he basically destroyed it.

2)Take over the Government and the Military no but to stop the Democratic process to certify the Presidential election people being hurt , scared and dying because trump told them to to go to the Capital and do it is a big deal .

3) Look I don't think trump is a spy ,I think he is stupid and wanted them to show off later on. Thing is that's not the point and he isn't some random federal employee he "was" the President of the United States and his papers go to the National Archives ,it's the Law. Forgetting all that there is a process to "declassifying(redacting) papers and he never followed it, yes, it's a big deal.

4) trump in the news is what trump wants and it feeds his followers. I get people are tired of him but it seems not enough. He is the head of the republican party and for the life of me I don't know why. The fact that you think it's the Democrats that are always the ones that want to talk trump is curios to me, I mean people want him as President again and he is being investigated 6 different ways to Sunday and you think this is all Dems, I don't get it?

5)Questioning Dem policies sure fine but as when trump came in they were all compared to Obama, you have the exact same thing going on as silly as it sounds it's the same thing that always happens . Many fail to realize that the pandemic had alot to do with the inflation that hit and not the Dems being in Office . I get you want to blame the Dems it sounds good but people worried about food being on the table you can't blame it on the Dems how many bills have the republicans shot down strictly because it wasn't their idea?. Prices start going up(oil) while trump was in Office and the Oil companies won't increase production and that's world wide , how is that Biden's fault?