Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Game Tape: Week 1 vs Gaints

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 09-15-2011, 12:31 AM   #16
Dirtbag59
Naega jeil jal naga

Re: Game Tape: Week 1 vs Gaints

Unfortunately, I think it's about time to close up shop. Remember that Vince Young video that had all of Vince Young's snaps from 2010, found out the NFL took it down, as well as a video called something like Redskin Cowboys miracle finishes which is sad because that was actually a pure fan made video. Only a matter of time before they come after channels like mine and NYGiantsCentral.

Update: My friend NYGiantsCentral posted this comment on his channel.
Quote:
NYGiantsCentral (3 hours ago) Spam
Bad news, can not upload any videos from the redskins game All my redskins videos got copyrighted, sorry!
Nothing has still been put in for anything I've posted so for now pretty much everything is hidden on my channel. I'll keep the Giants game unlisted for now but it might be best to make them completely private in the near future.

"I feel like Dirtbag has been slowly and methodically trolling the board for a month or so now."
- FRPLG

Last edited by Dirtbag59; 09-15-2011 at 01:43 AM.
Dirtbag59 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 09-15-2011, 01:05 AM   #17
The Goat
Pro Bowl

What I like most about Rex The Dragon so far are 1) his toughness and 2) his pocket presence. He "feels" the pressure on most plays and does a great job getting rid of the football and/or using his feet to extend the play. I believe if the line can gel and protect him consistently Rex will shred most defenses
Old 09-15-2011, 03:43 AM   #18
Kope
Special Teams

These videos are listed as private for me and wont start. Is there a way I can watch them? I am not really that familiar with youtube past click and play.

Thanks
Kope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 04:45 AM   #19
Dirtbag59
Naega jeil jal naga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kope View Post
These videos are listed as private for me and wont start. Is there a way I can watch them? I am not really that familiar with youtube past click and play.

Thanks
I set them to private mainly because it seems that NFL Legal is looking for stuff to take down. As I alluded to before, similar videos on a similar channel of the same game were already taken down. I'm still trying to decide what to do but for now it seems best to quit while I'm ahead (ie before I get served with a DMCA notice and the videos are removed from YouTube permanently).

Part of this is because the NFL is trying a new model on NFL.com with their media content. I'm guessing that videos like mine are considered a threat to people purchasing NFL Rewind and using NFL.com to watch highlights (if anyone hasn't noticed already the number of highlights available per game has risen drastically) which every 3 or 4 videos watched generates ad revenue.

The only reason I've been able to make it this far is because I have such a small subscriber base and the number of views for a single video rarely gets over 5,000 (it took me 40+ videos to get 100,000 views for my channel).

So long story short, don't know what I'm going to do with the channel in the long run but for now it seems best to lay low.

"I feel like Dirtbag has been slowly and methodically trolling the board for a month or so now."
- FRPLG
Old 09-15-2011, 08:13 AM   #20
ArtMonkDrillz
Franchise Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtbag59 View Post
I set them to private mainly because it seems that NFL Legal is looking for stuff to take down. As I alluded to before, similar videos on a similar channel of the same game were already taken down. I'm still trying to decide what to do but for now it seems best to quit while I'm ahead (ie before I get served with a DMCA notice and the videos are removed from YouTube permanently).

Part of this is because the NFL is trying a new model on NFL.com with their media content. I'm guessing that videos like mine are considered a threat to people purchasing NFL Rewind and using NFL.com to watch highlights (if anyone hasn't noticed already the number of highlights available per game has risen drastically) which every 3 or 4 videos watched generates ad revenue.

The only reason I've been able to make it this far is because I have such a small subscriber base and the number of views for a single video rarely gets over 5,000 (it took me 40+ videos to get 100,000 views for my channel).

So long story short, don't know what I'm going to do with the channel in the long run but for now it seems best to lay low.
Just get the Chocolate Rain guy to sing Hail To The Redskins. Guaranteed 1million hits.
Old 09-15-2011, 08:21 AM   #21
CrustyRedskin
Playmaker

Thats such debaggery taking those down!!!! That Redskins vs Cowboys Miricle Finishes was freaking awesome ive had it on my favorites forever and watched it at leat once or twice a week!!!!! bunch of two balled' b's.

HTTR. You wern't a bunch of losers on 10-27-14.
CrustyRedskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 08:24 AM   #22
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Quote:

Keep creating new channels and moving the vids over...lol **** THE MAN AND HIS SYSTEM KEEPING DIRTBAG DOWN!!!

There crappy pay services is nice and dandy, but are they going to edit films like this for customers that pull out just the pass/run/defense plays and put it on one vid? I highly doubt it. It's not like you are selling the crap or trying to make a buck off of it.
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 08:56 AM   #23
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindoy View Post
Call me crazy, but am i the only one besides that johnny5 guy that has the slightest inclination to think that Grossman might have a couple pro bowl type years ahead of him?
Too bad he didn't bring anything else to the table other than shoving his praise of Grossman down our throats.
Old 09-15-2011, 10:01 AM   #24
Kope
Special Teams

Quote:

Thanks for the explination.....too bad though....these were the best way for me to see how the team looks while downrange. And thanks for the effort to make em as well.
Kope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 01:41 PM   #25
GridIron26
Playmaker

Man, legal issues sucks.. However you are making a smart move though. I'm definitely going to miss your highlights videos Dirtbag!
GridIron26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 01:49 PM   #26
Lotus
Fire Bruce NOW

It seems that the NFL cracks down even more with each passing year.
Vinny's overall Redskins record: 62-82 (.430)
We won more with Vinny
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 03:25 PM   #27
Swarley
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
Too bad he didn't bring anything else to the table other than shoving his praise of Grossman down our throats.
exactly. I wasnt even arguing with him because I didnt believe in Grossman as much as I couldnt stand his attitude and the lack of substance in his posts.
Old 09-15-2011, 04:00 PM   #28
hooskins
Most Interesting Man in the World

The good news is the edit option should no longer be an issue lol.
Old 09-15-2011, 07:04 PM   #29
InsanePianist
Special Teams

damn.

Last edited by InsanePianist; 09-15-2011 at 07:07 PM.
InsanePianist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 07:41 PM   #30
Dirtbag59
Naega jeil jal naga

Well the good news is that I'm looking into other streaming sites that have laissez-faire copyright policieis. Bad news will be no more embedding.

- FRPLG