Advertisements
Old 09-28-2020, 07:14 PM   #2852
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
SD - I apologize for the smartest kid in the room comment, it was petty

Re the NYT article - it is concerning that a persons tax filings were leaked especially a sitting POTUS. This doesn’t appear to be from the NY cases as I don’t think that has been turned over yet. That leak and then protecting sources by not disclosing the documents they relied on for their article is a problem.

No. What is concerning is that a President would commit tax fraud for several years. The fact that someone took a risk to let the American people know the truth about who they are entrusting our country and our democracy to is commendable and should be applauded. The Times is also in the right for protecting their sources. Especially from a vindictive douchebag. If Trump is so concerned about his “reputation “ and the “truth” than release the details of your returns (the ones in question as per the IRS are not under audit and have not been for years) like every other POTUS for the last fifty years has done. Full Fucking .
punch it in is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 07:16 PM   #2853
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Lol...tax fraud? JFC...nothing illegal, people are just too stupid to understand taxes

I was told Trump had all this money and investments with Russia, which woulda been on his taxes....not a peep about that? Strange...it’s almost like people believe these conspiracy theories

It is not illegal to lie about your earnings to the tune of millions of dollars? That is tax fraud. And you are the one who seemingly doesn’t understand the basic essence of taxes or tax fraud. LOL
Old 09-28-2020, 07:29 PM   #2854
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Also if you want to go with the “he only owed 750 dollars” than he is one shitty business man and a liar. So which is it? Because that is supposedly why you all wanna smell his shorts - he is a great businessman and not a politician right?
Old 09-28-2020, 07:55 PM   #2855
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Lol...tax fraud? JFC...nothing illegal, people are just too stupid to understand taxes

I was told Trump had all this money and investments with Russia, which woulda been on his taxes....not a peep about that? Strange...it’s almost like people believe these conspiracy theories
Do you have to show your loans or cosigners on your tax forms?

Asking because I didn't tell the feds I have a car loan, now I'm hoping I don't get audited for not disclosing that.

Quit putting the Trump pussy on a pedestal Chico, it's a bad look for you.
Old 09-28-2020, 09:12 PM   #2856
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

Not true Bozo breath.

http://www.yahoo.com/news/muellers-t...162231050.html

Mueller's top prosecutor connects the Trump tax revelations to Russia

Tim O'Donnell

Mon, September 28, 2020, 12:22 PM EDT

Andrew Weissman, a prosecutor who served as one of former Special Counsel Robert Mueller's top lieutenants during the investigation into 2016 Russian election interference, on Monday connected revelations about President Trump's tax information to Moscow.

The tax information, obtained by The New York Times, has sparked speculation that Trump may owe hundreds of millions of dollars to an unknown funding source that kept his businesses alive over the years. Weissman suggested that Trump's son, Eric Trump, may have provided the geographic location of the money, if not the exact source, all the way back in 2014, before the elder Trump had announced his 2016 presidential campaign. "We have all the funding we need out of Russia," Eric Trump said in 2014.
Old 09-28-2020, 09:13 PM   #2857
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Do you have to show your loans or cosigners on your tax forms?

Asking because I didn't tell the feds I have a car loan, now I'm hoping I don't get audited for not disclosing that.

Quit putting the Trump pussy on a pedestal Chico, it's a bad look for you.
LOL,.....add in a 15 year audit over a questionable 72 million dollar tax refund!

Lets not forget using Ivanka as an illegal tax write off to the tune of 700,000 a year.
Old 09-28-2020, 09:55 PM   #2858
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

He is the biggest con artist of all time. Right now he is conning millions of Americans and a handful of WP’s into believing he is doing it for them. Its horrible and hysterical all in one.
Old 09-29-2020, 01:29 AM   #2859
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

I am no expert on taxes so I don't really have much to say about the topic yet, but here is an article about the NYT article if you would like a different perspective.

https://www.breitbart.com/economy/20...n-is-nonsense/

And yes, I know it's Breitbart so many of you probably won't read it for that alone. But it was written by John Carney who was previously with the WSJ before that and has written for CNBC, etc.

Not even saying this proves Trump didn't do anything wrong, just a different take. That's all. Please don't kill me in the morning.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 03:39 AM   #2860
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Ex-Watergate Prosecutor Says 'No Question' Trump And Ivanka Could Both Face Prison

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/donal...041055432.html

A former federal prosecutor during the Watergate proceedings that brought down President Richard Nixon says new tax revelations about President Donald Trump could ultimately send him to prison.

“No question about it,” Nick Akerman said Monday on CNN. “And his daughter could go to jail, too.”

Both the president and his oldest daughter, Ivanka Trump, who also serves as a White House adviser, are named in the New York Times report detailing the schemes that allowed Donald Trump to avoid taxes for much of the past decade and a half.

“Tax evasion is a five-year felony,” said Akerman, who was an assistant special Watergate prosecutor investigated Nixon’s taxes. “It’s a pretty serious crime, and the more money that’s stolen, the longer you go to jail for.”

Trump has denied any wrongdoing. However, he has also refused to publicly disclose his tax returns, as has been customary for presidential candidates for nearly half a century.

Akerman said the Times report details “a whole series of activities that could qualify as tax fraud, not tax avoidance.”

Avoidance, he said, is merely taking advantage of the tax code in legal ways to maximize deductions. Fraud, on the other hand, involves lying about income and deductions.

He pointed specifically to consultant fees paid by Donald Trump to Ivanka Trump. Since Ivanka Trump was already an employee of the Trump Organization, Akerman said, there was “no legitimate reason” for those payments.

He speculated the two could have been shifting the money around to avoid paying taxes on it.

That, he said, could lead to an ominous development for the president should he leave office in January.

“The only thing that’s saving him at this point is the Department of Justice’s guideline that says you can’t indict a sitting president,” Akerman said. “Once he’s no longer a sitting president, he is subject to being indicted.”
Old 09-29-2020, 07:43 AM   #2861
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Lol...the conspiracy theories here are an embarrassment.

Trump being controlled by Russian deals? Lol...tax fraud?

With no evidence of anything

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 08:04 AM   #2862
MTK
\m/

The amount of debt he has should be a big concern to everyone.
Old 09-29-2020, 08:13 AM   #2863
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Lol...the conspiracy theories here are an embarrassment.

Trump being controlled by Russian deals? Lol...tax fraud?

With no evidence of anything
Look at what Eric Trump said,.......they have all the funding they need from russia.

hell of a retort chico, spoken like a true trumpett . He could squash it and just release his tax returns.
Old 09-29-2020, 09:31 AM   #2864
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Trump owes almost 400 million in the next two years. Personally guaranteed.

To who?

Because if you think any bank was offering him that much after all the bankruptcies in the 90's, without a cosigner, you are crazy.

My money is his Deutsche bank loans are backed by people out of Russia.
Old 09-29-2020, 10:23 AM   #2865
MTK
\m/

Plenty of employers out there won't give someone a job based on their credit check and debt, meanwhile we have this jackass with the most important job in the country massively in debt.