Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Josh Rosen Trade Rumors: Redskins Have 'Openly' Discussed QB If Made Available

Locker Room Main Forum

View Poll Results: Should the Redskins trade for Josh Rosen?
Yes 35 64.81%
No 19 35.19%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-07-2019, 09:07 PM   #166
VTSkins1961
Special Teams

Re: Josh Rosen Trade Rumors: Redskins Have 'Openly' Discussed QB If Made Available

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
As long as Rosen is still on the table I’m fine with Keenum coming in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree with that and I'll take it one step further. Or as long as we draft a qb I'm okay with it. Doesn't have to be in the first round
VTSkins1961 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 03-07-2019, 09:11 PM   #167
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Josh Rosen Trade Rumors: Redskins Have 'Openly' Discussed QB If Made Available

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTSkins1961 View Post
I agree with that and I'll take it one step further. Or as long as we draft a qb I'm okay with it. Doesn't have to be in the first round
Yup...this

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 09:18 PM   #168
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTSkins1961 View Post

Yes agreed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-07-2019, 09:23 PM   #169
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dej733 View Post
Check out JP Finlay's twitter page. Sounds like we may be trading for Case Keenum.

https://twitter.com/JPFinlayNBCS
ESPN is reporting it's a done deal.
Old 03-08-2019, 07:04 AM   #170
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigant View Post
So now we are to have three plus over 30 quarterback god we are the laughing stock of the world o ce again
The 1992 49ers had Montana, Bono, and Young all 30+. That was a pretty good group.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 08:08 AM   #171
Schneed10
A Dude

LOL at all you people who thought we would carry Keenum's $18M deal. You look ridiculous.
Old 03-08-2019, 10:03 AM   #172
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneed10 View Post
LOL at all you people who thought we would carry Keenum's $18M deal. You look ridiculous.
Chris Russell was freaking out on Twitter right after news of the trade, what a dope
Old 03-08-2019, 10:24 AM   #173
Schneed10
A Dude

Quote:
Chris Russell was freaking out on Twitter right after news of the trade, what a dope
He's not a rational thinker.
Old 03-08-2019, 11:46 AM   #174
Ruhskins
Living Legend

Quote:
I don't understand how anyone takes him seriously or how he still has a job.
R.I.P. #21
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 11:50 AM   #175
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

From what I have read and heard and I'm willing to go to bat on this , Jay wants Rosen big time and the plan is to have a competition in camp for QB1 Rosen Vs Case. Now if this is true, my theory of Case to AZ was off but I do like this idea and it kinda proves Jay does know what he's doing. Both QB's combined are cheaper than Foles would be.
Old 03-08-2019, 12:08 PM   #176
BigHairedAristocrat
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
From what I have read and heard and I'm willing to go to bat on this , Jay wants Rosen big time and the plan is to have a competition in camp for QB1 Rosen Vs Case. Now if this is true, my theory of Case to AZ was off but I do like this idea and it kinda proves Jay does know what he's doing. Both QB's combined are cheaper than Foles would be.
Where are you getting this information? I have not seen this anywhere from credible sources - only fans speculating on twitter.
Dolphins get good press for saving drowning humans.But we only hear about the swimmers theyve pushed ashore.You know who we havent heard from: all the people theyve pushed out to sea.Dolphins dont know what theyre doing-they just like pushing things.
BigHairedAristocrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 01:08 PM   #177
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHairedAristocrat View Post
Where are you getting this information? I have not seen this anywhere from credible sources - only fans speculating on twitter.
This is from the same guy that broke the Keenum story first.

"the Skins are not out on Rosen or going QB at 15. Seriously."

Keim has also said there is still room for Rosen and it is still likely a trade can happen
Old 03-08-2019, 01:18 PM   #178
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

The #Redskins absolutely had to bring a veteran in to compete with Colt. Acquiring Keenum accomplishes that. I’m told they’re still interested in Rosen. They also may draft a QB. 3 way QB competition perhaps with 2 vets and a youngster? Still thought Johnson earned a chance.

Lake Lewis twitter
Old 03-08-2019, 01:52 PM   #179
BigHairedAristocrat
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
This is from the same guy that broke the Keenum story first.

"the Skins are not out on Rosen or going QB at 15. Seriously."

Keim has also said there is still room for Rosen and it is still likely a trade can happen
Saying "the skins are not out on Rosen or QB at 15" has NOTHING to do with saying "Jay wants Rosen." The first is merely an observation that anyone can readily recognize. The second means you have information regarding what Jay has said regarding his desire to acquire a specific QB.
Dolphins get good press for saving drowning humans.But we only hear about the swimmers theyve pushed ashore.You know who we havent heard from: all the people theyve pushed out to sea.Dolphins dont know what theyre doing-they just like pushing things.
BigHairedAristocrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 02:04 PM   #180
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHairedAristocrat View Post
Saying "the skins are not out on Rosen or QB at 15" has NOTHING to do with saying "Jay wants Rosen." The first is merely an observation that anyone can readily recognize. The second means you have information regarding what Jay has said regarding his desire to acquire a specific QB.
Keim reported the other day that talk at the combine was "Jay was a big fan of Rosen" He said it on his live shot for ESPN, it wasn't just him search twitter and u will see a bunch of reporters saying the skins are very serious about Rosen.

It's why I still believe the door is not shut on a trade, maybe it is and maybe AZ deals him to another team, I'm still buying the smoke though until it happens.