Locker Room Main Forum

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2018, 12:50 PM   #151
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Re: The FINAL Kirk Cousins Saga thread. 5.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KI Skins Fan View Post
There should be a Forum Rule that states "No Cry Babies Allowed". If anyone calls you a moron, just tell him to f*** off. Problem solved. God, I hate this shit! Who cares what some anonymous poster writes about another anonymous poster on a web site bulletin board? I don't. I wouldn't care if there was a rule that stated "KI (whoever he may be) must be insulted in every post".

Lol. I hear you but there is also a sort of comradery here which is what makes it so much better than other Skins boards which will remain unmentioned. With that comes a sense of being able to post without someone calling you a fucking moron. As is not the case on the unmentionable boards.
There is a way to call someone a fucking moron without calling them a fucking moron. Schneed is smart enough to do it in a funny way, and has a million times. And like someone else alluded to his “smarter and holier then thou” stuff keeps the place fresh and informed. But calling someone a fucking moron and asking for them to be banned and telling them to think before they post just comes across like he had a really awful day and decided to be a dick. Lol.

Advertisements
Old 01-23-2018, 12:52 PM   #152
JPPT1974
Special Teams

Really this has dragged on for awhile. Really think that Redskins IMHO did him wrong.
Old 01-23-2018, 01:07 PM   #153
KI Skins Fan
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Yeah man F%%% u lmao
Thank you! F%%% u, too, Brother.
Old 01-23-2018, 01:10 PM   #154
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

I have this feeling that Cousins is going to be here a while. That being said, if they had locked him up long ago it would have helped with the pressure. Because if they do sign him now to a huge contract he is going to be held to such a standard. It almost sets him up for failure. That could have been squashed if they had just signed him a couple years ago to what would have been less money.
Old 01-23-2018, 01:12 PM   #155
KI Skins Fan
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by HailGreen28 View Post
A poll here might be interesting:

What will the Skins FO do with Cousins?

1. Franchise tag and keep him.
2. Transition tag and keep him unless other team outmatches.
3. Sign and trade, any deal.
4. Let him walk with no team compensation.
I like your poll idea. Anybody who picks #4 had better watch out for the wrath of Schneed.

p.s. Based on FO's history with Kirk's contract, whatever the FO decides to do iwill probably be far stupider than anything we could think of as a poll question.
Old 01-23-2018, 01:15 PM   #156
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
I have this feeling that Cousins is going to be here a while. That being said, if they had locked him up long ago it would have helped with the pressure. Because if they do sign him now to a huge contract he is going to be held to such a standard. It almost sets him up for failure. That could have been squashed if they had just signed him a couple years ago to what would have been less money.
I have a feeling that the market for him isn't as good as people think, I say 2 teams are legit threats and that is DEN AND NYJ. Really just the Jets because how can Denver afford to pay him that $? In the end I still say Kirk leaves because he wants that outcome.
Old 01-23-2018, 01:20 PM   #157
KI Skins Fan
Pro Bowl

Quote:
I have a feeling that the market for him isn't as good as people think, I say 2 teams are legit threats and that is DEN AND NYJ. Really just the Jets because how can Denver afford to pay him that $? In the end I still say Kirk leaves because he wants that outcome.
I think you could add the Jags to that list. They are far too close to winning a title to let QB play get in the way.
Old 01-23-2018, 01:27 PM   #158
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
I think you could add the Jags to that list. They are far too close to winning a title to let QB play get in the way.
U would think they would go after a guy but I'd say Alex Smith more because he's cheap and still has 3 years left or so
Old 01-23-2018, 01:31 PM   #159
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:

Was going to say the same thing but Bortles didnt look terrible down the stretch. If I were the Jags Id take KC in a heart beat though.
You also got the Cardinals, Texans, maybe the Chiefs. Many like to call KC a game manager but he is not. I think Kansas City has had enough of game managing at the qb position. The Bills, Dolphins, Browns , Giants. Hell there are a ton of teams Cousins could take to the next level. Sorry Okie but I think there is a huge market. Maybe next time you post you could not be such a fucking moron.
Old 01-23-2018, 01:33 PM   #160
KI Skins Fan
Pro Bowl

Quote:
U would think they would go after a guy but I'd say Alex Smith more because he's cheap and still has 3 years left or so
Good point. Alex Smith could give the Jags what they need every bit as much as Kirk Cousins could. Of course, the Jets or Denver could try to trade for Smith, as well.
Old 01-23-2018, 01:35 PM   #161
KI Skins Fan
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Was going to say the same thing but Bortles didnt look terrible down the stretch. If I were the Jags Id take KC in a heart beat though.
You also got the Cardinals, Texans, maybe the Chiefs. Many like to call KC a game manager but he is not. I think Kansas City has had enough of game managing at the qb position. The Bills, Dolphins, Browns , Giants. Hell there are a ton of teams Cousins could take to the next level. Sorry Okie but I think there is a huge market. Maybe next time you post you could not be such a fucking moron. [emoji23]
Thank you, sir! May I have another?
Old 01-23-2018, 01:42 PM   #162
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Good point. Alex Smith could give the Jags what they need every bit as much as Kirk Cousins could. Of course, the Jets or Denver could try to trade for Smith, as well.
Yep so I wonder what Kirk is thinking.

Smith
Foles
Keenum?
ELI
Bortles

Could all be on the market and all for wayyyyyy cheaper
Old 01-23-2018, 01:48 PM   #163
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:

If i had two of the exact same teams coached by the same staff playing each other and the only difference was Cousins or Smith at quarterback- a controlled experiment if you will - I would take Cousins every day of the week and twice on Sundays.
Old 01-23-2018, 01:53 PM   #164
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

The FINAL Kirk Cousins Saga thread. 5.0

Quote:
Yep so I wonder what Kirk is thinking.

Smith

Foles

Keenum?

ELI

Bortles

Could all be on the market and all for wayyyyyy cheaper

He should be thinking Smith, Bortles suck. (Bortles looked much better down the stretch though) Eli is on his way out soon, Foles looks great but he sort of fell into a perfect situation where their defense is going to take all the pressure off of you (no shootouts), and he has that “this is my chance - cant believe im back in philly going to the superbowl super adrenaline momentum thing going on. Keenum was a one year wonder - mark my words.
Old 01-23-2018, 01:56 PM   #165
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
He should be thinking Smith, Bortles suck. (Bortles looked much better down the stretch though) Eli is on his way out soon, Foles looks great but he sort of fell into a perfect situation where their defense is going to take all the pressure off of you (no shootouts), and he has that “this is my chance - cant believe im back in philly going to the superbowl super adrenaline momentum thing going on. Keenum was a one year wonder - mark my words.
Alex smith is not bad man, take a look at his overall career numbers, you'd be surprised.
Closed Thread