Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

The Sandy Vag Thread

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 12-06-2018, 02:08 PM   #31
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.

Re: The Sandy Vag Thread

The first grain of sand for me was Guice's injury. I remember a couple really impressive runs only to watch him walk off and be like, "No biggie."

The true vaginal sandstorm came when McCoy broke his leg. That's when I wondered how the fuck do we have such horrible luck?!

Advertisements
Old 12-06-2018, 02:23 PM   #32
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMalcolmConnection View Post
The first grain of sand for me was Guice's injury. I remember a couple really impressive runs only to watch him walk off and be like, "No biggie."

The true vaginal sandstorm came when McCoy broke his leg. That's when I wondered how the fuck do we have such horrible luck?!
No shit. His stroll to the sideline was the most unassuming "out of year" injury all time.

I don't know vag sand, but the headline out for the year for Guice was the equivalent of standing behind the home plate, Roger Clemens fast ball that a batter foul tips, just getting a piece and redirects perfectly right into my nuts.

I went down in a heap.

Typically you tell Guice to just stand up, get off the field and rub some sand on it. Little did we know, he would be rubbing sand in the vag of every Skins fan in the world. And sand would continue to build throughout the year. Culminating with signing Buttfumble and a woman abuser within a week of one another.
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 02:24 PM   #33
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamf View Post
This isn't correct.
He quit on the team.
It was only when the team asked to get some of his signing bonus back did he start complaining of concussion issues.

He is currently playing for the Broncos.
Well they are fucking morons for signing him
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 03:45 PM   #34
Meks
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
No shit. His stroll to the sideline was the most unassuming "out of year" injury all time.

I don't know vag sand, but the headline out for the year for Guice was the equivalent of standing behind the home plate, Roger Clemens fast ball that a batter foul tips, just getting a piece and redirects perfectly right into my nuts.

I went down in a heap.

Typically you tell Guice to just stand up, get off the field and rub some sand on it. Little did we know, he would be rubbing sand in the vag of every Skins fan in the world. And sand would continue to build throughout the year. Culminating with signing Buttfumble and a woman abuser within a week of one another.
Yep... Bout sums it up.
R.I.P #21SEAN TAYLOR
Meks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 04:27 PM   #35
MTK
\m/

Guice going down was definitely a huge bummer. I was so psyched to see him play. AP has been solid but I think Guice would have been a game changer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-06-2018, 04:38 PM   #36
metalskins
The Starter

Just gonna say that crabs like to play in the sand.

With that said, too many moments to make me sandy - not enough moments to make me moist!

Guice tearing his ACL, Smith breaking his leg and having complications in recovery, Colt breaking his leg, the offensive line being hurt again, the defense forgetting how to tackle, going from 5-2 to 6-6. Signing Ruben Foster. Jack Kent Cooke not still being alive and well and able to own our team.
Old 12-07-2018, 08:21 AM   #37
kct1975
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
At 5-2 I actually started to think we could be a serious playoff threat with the Defense, then... The redskins redskined and we all got brought back to earth.
This

Before the start of the season, I was figuring that the Redskins would be a 6-10 team or at least no better than 8-8.

Then, like you, when the Redskins got to 5-2, I actually started believing in them.

But...once again reality has set in and the Redskins have pulled a redskins and have started catering.

Since I just got married and bought a condo, I am working on the weekends to pay off some bills, and when the Redskins got to 5-2, I started to feel a little depressed that I was going to miss a lot of the Redskins games this season.

Now, however, I really don't care if I miss the games. I will still be following the scores and I will try to catch some views of the remaining games, but I am really back in my Don't Really Care...Life Goes On mode with the Redskins.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Old 12-07-2018, 09:48 AM   #38
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalskins View Post
Just gonna say that crabs like to play in the sand.

With that said, too many moments to make me sandy - not enough moments to make me moist!

Guice tearing his ACL, Smith breaking his leg and having complications in recovery, Colt breaking his leg, the offensive line being hurt again, the defense forgetting how to tackle, going from 5-2 to 6-6. Signing Ruben Foster. Jack Kent Cooke not still being alive and well and able to own our team.
If we really want to get sandy then let's put some blame on JKC too. His lack of planning a smooth transition for the Skins is what got us DS in the first place. I actually have long been a supporter of DS, but at this point you have to know that JKC's son could not have been any worse, and maybe a disinterested owner (which is what I understood about JKC's son) would most certainly have brought more competent people to handle the team and not invoked as much drama through petulant interests as DS has.

So even JKC isn't safe from this thread!
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 09:56 AM   #39
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by kct1975 View Post
This

Before the start of the season, I was figuring that the Redskins would be a 6-10 team or at least no better than 8-8.

Then, like you, when the Redskins got to 5-2, I actually started believing in them.

But...once again reality has set in and the Redskins have pulled a redskins and have started catering.

Since I just got married and bought a condo, I am working on the weekends to pay off some bills, and when the Redskins got to 5-2, I started to feel a little depressed that I was going to miss a lot of the Redskins games this season.

Now, however, I really don't care if I miss the games. I will still be following the scores and I will try to catch some views of the remaining games, but I am really back in my Don't Really Care...Life Goes On mode with the Redskins.

I work on the weekends too (But doing games is my job) Still I have the skins game on usually but I missed a lot of plays this yr due to working other games. I can honestly say I'm not too upset by it. The last few years I've really cared less and less about the outcomes.
Old 12-07-2018, 09:58 AM   #40
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Guice going down was definitely a huge bummer. I was so psyched to see him play. AP has been solid but I think Guice would have been a game changer.

I hate to be like this but the guy has already had what? 2 Knee's? He's more likely than not going to be like CT, Injury prone like a mfer. I hope that is not the case and I agree , he would have been that exciting player we really needed. Although AD has been crazy good in spurts.
Old 12-07-2018, 10:11 AM   #41
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
If we really want to get sandy then let's put some blame on JKC too. His lack of planning a smooth transition for the Skins is what got us DS in the first place. I actually have long been a supporter of DS, but at this point you have to know that JKC's son could not have been any worse, and maybe a disinterested owner (which is what I understood about JKC's son) would most certainly have brought more competent people to handle the team and not invoked as much drama through petulant interests as DS has.

If you have sand in there from the 90s you need to seriously take a bath. You might need to get a flashlight and look around in there...looks like we found Heath Schuler the Desmond Howard draft pick.....and....HOLY SHIT is that Jay Schroerder!!!!

Last edited by Chico23231; 12-07-2018 at 10:43 AM.
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 10:39 AM   #42
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
If you have sand in there from the 90s you need to serious need a bath. You might need to get a flashlight and look around in there...looks like we found Heath Schuler the Desmond Howard draft pick.....and....HOLY SHIT is that Jay Schroerder!!!!
I went to a preseason game Skins vs Raiders at the LA Colesium 1992. Raiders had Eric Dickerson on his last legs and Jay Schroeder. Schroeder threw back to back pick 6's to open the game on short out routes. That was the beginning of the end for him as he lost the starting job later that year to Todd Marinovich.
Hard to believe that was over 1/4 century ago.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 10:57 AM   #43
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
I hate to be like this but the guy has already had what? 2 Knee's? He's more likely than not going to be like CT, Injury prone like a mfer. I hope that is not the case and I agree , he would have been that exciting player we really needed. Although AD has been crazy good in spurts.

I thought that was his first surgery

Old 12-07-2018, 11:00 AM   #44
metalskins
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post

Dang, poor JKC bones!
Old 12-07-2018, 01:41 PM   #45
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kct1975 View Post
This

This actually might have been the sandiest my vag got this year. I remember once we got HHCD, I was like seriously thinking "Super Bowl maybe?". HA, my how time flies.