Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


"Realistically, I think that the Cowboys can win seven games,"

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2009, 10:32 PM   #16
skins89moss
Playmaker
 
skins89moss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 3,634
Re: "Realistically, I think that the Cowboys can win seven games,"

Ayone know why Brian Mitchell so Butt Hurt over the Redskins. Man I loved him as a Redskins player but he has a hate now for the organization when he speaks about the team. Saw him on Washington Post Live and he sound bitter still. Get over it B-Mitch or go to Filthydelphia and work for the Iggles.
__________________
www.islandstyleflowers.com Home of the Hawaiian Foam Flowers and Kukui Nut Leis. Great selections and best prices. Redskins Fan Since 1972
skins89moss is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 09-08-2009, 11:09 PM   #17
53Fan
Franchise Player
 
53Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Kill Devil Hills, N.C.
Posts: 7,570
Wink Re: "Realistically, I think that the Cowboys can win seven games,"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
I can't believe that I would ever say this but I think that Emmitt is spot-on. I see the Cowpies winning 6-8 games and bringing up the rear of the division. In the offseason they downgraded in talent in several spots. They also have the worst depth in the division, except maybe at qb, so a rash of injuries will leave them struggling. They also are a gutless, leaderless bunch.
There is no need to sugarcoat it Lotus...tell us how you really feel.
__________________
Defense wins championships. Bring it!
53Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 11:22 PM   #18
roth74va
Special Teams
 
roth74va's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Fredericksburg, VA
Posts: 336
Re: "Realistically, I think that the Cowboys can win seven games,"

Quote:
Originally Posted by skins89moss View Post
Ayone know why Brian Mitchell so Butt Hurt over the Redskins. Man I loved him as a Redskins player but he has a hate now for the organization when he speaks about the team. Saw him on Washington Post Live and he sound bitter still. Get over it B-Mitch or go to Filthydelphia and work for the Iggles.
Amen....B-mitch is such a hater! He got his feelings hurt when the team moved on, so he has carried a huge grudge since then. Guys gotta understand its a business first, sometimes it sucks, but it is....what it is.
roth74va is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 11:38 PM   #19
GusFrerotte
Registered User
 
GusFrerotte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Detroit area
Posts: 4,153
Re: "Realistically, I think that the Cowboys can win seven games,"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBXVII View Post
I'm not sure now. Everyone's predicting the Eagles to go to the SB, but I think we are a better team, better talent, and kept most of our starters.

Dallas lost their best offensive weapon and I just don't see the Dallas doing any better with their one somewhat good WR getting beat up by "A" Rookie all preseason. Can he take the pounding?

and the Giants. Where do I start? Lose two offensive weapons, plus a RB, and now two intregal parts of lineman? Yes the Giants are the team to beat until they fall but I honestly see them falling this yr due to injuries and lack of WR's. They will be doing a lot of check downs. I think they will look like us last yr.

My rose colored glasses....if everything remains the same (ie; no injuries to any of the teams) I see the Skins taking the division.
Dude, we have been a superior to evenly matched team on paper to just about every division rival for pretty much the past 6 seasons and our intradivisional record sucks monkey balls. IF we get maximum effort like we saw against the Pats a couple weeks ago I am with you, but we get banged up or just underperform when the rubber hits the pavement. I can see us get the wildcard for sure, but win the division? C'mon!!!!!
GusFrerotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 11:42 PM   #20
GusFrerotte
Registered User
 
GusFrerotte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Detroit area
Posts: 4,153
Re: "Realistically, I think that the Cowboys can win seven games,"

I can't see us winning the division because NY and Philly are at worst on par with us talent wise and we seem to always split with them even if we are superior to them in talent.
GusFrerotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 12:18 AM   #21
over the mountain
Playmaker
 
over the mountain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: close to the edge
Posts: 4,937
Re: "Realistically, I think that the Cowboys can win seven games,"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Tee View Post
This season will be interesting to see how the NFC East plays. Each team has had a major change to it...Owens leaving Dallas, Vick to the Eagles, and Plax from the NYG.

I think the Boys are going to do better than 7 games this year and won't be the worst in the NFC East.
TO leavin dallas
vick to the eagles
plax released by the giants .....

what about Albert Haynesworth going to the skins!!!

man, i just like saying it.

go skins!
__________________
Life is brutal, but beautiful
over the mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 12:31 AM   #22
Skinny Tee
The Starter
 
Skinny Tee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Redskins Nation
Posts: 1,715
Re: "Realistically, I think that the Cowboys can win seven games,"

Quote:
Originally Posted by over the mountain View Post
TO leavin dallas
vick to the eagles
plax released by the giants .....

what about Albert Haynesworth going to the skins!!!

man, i just like saying it.

go skins!
With all those changes I'd say it's a toss up as to how it is all going to play out.

Thank goodness the season starts in less than 48 hours. I really want to see how the NFC East looks on the field.
__________________
Redskinsly,
_________Skinny Tee_________
Skinny Tee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 07:38 AM   #23
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Posts: 17,403
Re: "Realistically, I think that the Cowboys can win seven games,"

Well one thing I almost guarantee is that Dallas will destroy TB, they then will be given universal love and praise. We will beat NY, and it will be called a fluke, the Giants will be given love and praise (not universal). Philly will lose to Carolina and Philly fans will call Vicks suspension unfair and say that they would have won the game if he was active.

Just another week here in the wild and crazy NFC E
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 08:15 AM   #24
Ruhskins
Living Legend
 
Ruhskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 19,748
Re: "Realistically, I think that the Cowboys can win seven games,"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Well one thing I almost guarantee is that Dallas will destroy TB, they then will be given universal love and praise. We will beat NY, and it will be called a fluke, the Giants will be given love and praise (not universal). Philly will lose to Carolina and Philly fans will call Vicks suspension unfair and say that they would have won the game if he was active.

Just another week here in the wild and crazy NFC E
Well the Giants would be given love and praise by the national media, but I'm sure a loss during the first game would ignite the annual "fire Coughlin and Eli" phase that the NY media and fans go through every year.
__________________
R.I.P. #21

New words created on The Warpath:
Rewalsr - Somretimes - Fualt - Jersesy - Itiot - Composetory
Afeard - Storgn - Empliment - Gaissn - Saftys - Minnisota
Faviort - Hatter - Phsyched - Foof - Heloing - Brutual
Stroried - Agianst

"If you have to debate which of your 3 QBs is your best, you don't have a QB. Say it with me now... it... doesn't... matter." Schneed
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 08:28 AM   #25
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Posts: 17,403
Re: "Realistically, I think that the Cowboys can win seven games,"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
Well the Giants would be given love and praise by the national media, but I'm sure a loss during the first game would ignite the annual "fire Coughlin and Eli" phase that the NY media and fans go through every year.
Especially if Eli throws a couple of picks. I will be interested to see how they do in the passing game. Looked real shaky in the preseason, but now that it counts I wonder how their 7 receivers shake out.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 09:41 AM   #26
Jay Schroeder
Special Teams
 
Jay Schroeder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 114
Re: "Realistically, I think that the Cowboys can win seven games,"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GusFrerotte View Post
Dude, we have been a superior to evenly matched team on paper to just about every division rival for pretty much the past 6 seasons and our intradivisional record sucks monkey balls. IF we get maximum effort like we saw against the Pats a couple weeks ago I am with you, but we get banged up or just underperform when the rubber hits the pavement. I can see us get the wildcard for sure, but win the division? C'mon!!!!!
Its gonna be tough to even get a wildcard spot with the strenght of the NFC North our own division and possibly a team from the NFC South.
Jay Schroeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 09:54 AM   #27
firstdown
Living Legend
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Posts: 15,817
Re: "Realistically, I think that the Cowboys can win seven games,"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Especially if Eli throws a couple of picks. I will be interested to see how they do in the passing game. Looked real shaky in the preseason, but now that it counts I wonder how their 7 receivers shake out.
Well our passing game was not what I'd call on fire in preseason.
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 07:32 AM   #28
Giantone
Franchise Player
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 8,468
Re: "Realistically, I think that the Cowboys can win seven games,"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
Well the Giants would be given love and praise by the national media, but I'm sure a loss during the first game would ignite the annual "fire Coughlin and Eli" phase that the NY media and fans go through every year.
LOL...............,yeah right.This from a guy who's team went out and tried to draft the #2 QB in the draft and then tried to trade for a QB and never talked to their starting QB.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 10:05 AM   #29
SBXVII
Franchise Player
 
SBXVII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 7,766
Re: "Realistically, I think that the Cowboys can win seven games,"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
LOL...............,yeah right.This from a guy who's team went out and tried to draft the #2 QB in the draft and then tried to trade for a QB and never talked to their starting QB.
Hmm, interesting point. I hope everyone including the Skin's opponents keep believing this very thought cause Obviously Campbell is upset and won't play well this yr. Right?

1) Zorn did talk to Campbell about the possible trade which the owner was looking into. Zorn still feels Campbell is his guy. No love loss there. Now when it come contract time Campbell may hit DS with a hefty price if he's doing well during the season.

2) Again Zorn did talk to Campbell about the team looking into picking up Sanchez. When you have a QB in his last yr of his contract and your not sure if you will retain him or if he will resign with the club you don't wait until you lost your QB to look for another. The team was thinking ahead. Exploring what it would take to pick up Sanchez. Campbell felt threatened cause if the team is going to take a high first round QB then perhaps your not in the teams future. Zorn still called Campbell his QB. There are no issues between HC and Campbell. If there are any issues it's between Campbell and Owner. Which maybe Campbell will make him pay for later.

3) I just hope that in the end every team the Skins play believe these are the issue's especially if it helps them sleep at night. I mean if that's our only issue then JC is auditioning for his future....it wouldn't pay to play horribly his last yr (on purpose, with a grudge) then look for some team to pick him up for a starting job.
SBXVII is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site has no official affiliation with the Washington Redskins or the NFL, we're just a bunch of fans talking football
Page generated in 0.17061 seconds with 10 queries