Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

First minicamp report is up!

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 03-28-2004, 08:48 PM   #16
Redskins_P
Fight for old DC!

Great job, Joe. It already feels like August......
Redskins_P is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 03-28-2004, 08:50 PM   #17
SKINSnCANES
Pro Bowl

Does anyone know if Ife is going to give CP his number? If the Skins end up drafting Sean Taylor 26 is going to become a pretty popular number. If we get Taylor then Ife is expendable and I assume CP would get the number then.
Old 03-28-2004, 09:41 PM   #18
SKINSnCANES
Pro Bowl

Did you get the impression that McCants will remain a Skin this year? Im surprised there hasnt been more interest in him already.
Old 03-28-2004, 09:49 PM   #19
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

Hey SkinsnCanes, Welcome to the Warpath!
Old 03-28-2004, 10:00 PM   #20
SKINSnCANES
Pro Bowl

Thanks!! Ive been looking for a good message board to join. I spend a few hours a day reading football news and didnt feel like joining a message board where no one knew what they were talking about. This board actually has meaningful discussions, not people ranting about how their team should trade their 2nd round pick to get Vick or something stupid like that.

Question, how does the rating system work (practice squad, rookie, moderator...etc). The moderator part is self explanitory, but I was wondering what the differences were with the others, thanks.
Old 03-28-2004, 10:07 PM   #21
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

This board is without question the most intelligent Redskins board around. I'll let Matty, our administrator, explain how the ratings system works

But as a practice squad member, just keep in mind that you'll be carrying my bags during training camp and we'll be duct taping you to the goal post

Good to have you! As a Canes guy maybe you have some inside info on Taylor and Winslow, things like attitude, what the rumors are down in Miami as to where they'll be drafted?
Old 03-28-2004, 10:31 PM   #22
SKINSnCANES
Pro Bowl

Carry your bags at training camp huh, lol. I doubt if I get to see any training camps but I only missed about five Skins home games during my four year stint at college in Miami so i'll probably see you guys at games.

Every Miami player has an attitude, but its not a bad thing like an FSU attitude thats just mad becuase he was arrested. No body likes to lose but Miami hardly ever does lose. The players have an attiude that they are the best and want to prove it. People think Winslow has an attitude, and he does, because he spoke against the team during a press conference after a lose becuase we had a stupid Gator at quarterback. Winslow and Taylor have the same attitude as Portis, Sapp, Lewis, Reed, Shockey...etc. I think you guys get the point. They are cocky and back it up. I think under a coach like Gibbs they would both become one of the teams biggest motivators right away.
Old 03-29-2004, 08:38 AM   #23
backrow
The Starter

Joe Crisp!

Great pics Joe! I only wish the names were somewhere on the screen! I couldn't figure out who the 2nd guy was, until I saw #21. Even then I wasn't sure, mostly seeing them with their helmets. Arrington is a beast! I agree about Aikman and his nightmares! Any more reports you have, or individual assessments about particular players are always welcome. By the way, what publication do you work for, or is it strictly independant freelance?
Like everyone else, I am looking forward to training camp pics. How will you post then, from a scanner or photo shop attached to your laptop during the weeks at camp, or do we wait until you get home after camp?
Old 03-29-2004, 04:13 PM   #24
OaklandSkinz
Camp Scrub

I dought they're talking about Russell, I hear he was dropping balls as usual..haha who knows..
OaklandSkinz is offline   Reply With Quote