Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

The Epstein Thread

Debating with the enemy

Old 12-01-2020, 06:57 PM   #31
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: The Epstein Thread

Mooby you are never dull and I appreciate that

Would you say the Q folks were right about this pedophile ring of high powered elites such as Epstein, Clinton, prince Andrew and trump? Those folks were right all along?

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 12-02-2020, 05:11 PM   #32
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Mooby you are never dull and I appreciate that

Would you say the Q folks were right about this pedophile ring of high powered elites such as Epstein, Clinton, prince Andrew and trump? Those folks were right all along?
I think the Q folks are lunatics if they really believe Trump is the only individual standing up to a high powered conglomerate of child molesters. But that doesn't mean there isn't a group of rich people out there using their wealth and power to molest kids.

Because I definitely believe there is a massive web of rich and powerful elites who were all using Epstein to hookup with underage kids. If Clinton is involved, so be it. Same goes for Trump. I just have more animosity towards Trump because literally everybody who's ever known him personally can paint a lifetime picture of him using his privilege for his own good. But if Clinton was doing it too, by all means take him down as well.

One more time just for old time's sake.

If they were hanging out with Epstein and fucking underage kids, fuck 'em all.
Old 12-03-2020, 05:56 PM   #33
htownskinfan
JUST LIVIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
I was wrong, enjoy your moment. Maxwell's in jail and if you think there won't be some headlines coming out of that trial, you're entitled to your opinion. But the story's not over yet.
I'm not sure as to what moment you're talking about? I'm not happy about the fact that nothings been done,nothing for me to "enjoy"
I don't watch the news,so if anything has happened I wouldnt have heard about it unless it was really BIG,and I havent heard jackshit about Maxwell so I dont know if anything is happening on that front
Old 12-03-2020, 06:42 PM   #34
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownskinfan View Post
I'm not sure as to what moment you're talking about? I'm not happy about the fact that nothings been done,nothing for me to "enjoy"
I don't watch the news,so if anything has happened I wouldnt have heard about it unless it was really BIG,and I havent heard jackshit about Maxwell so I dont know if anything is happening on that front
The moment where I expected it to blow up and it didn't? I thought you were calling me out for it not being a big story.

There have been small stories about it here and there but nothing that has garnered national attention.

Right now Maxwell is trying her damndest to keep everything out of the press. Trial doesn't start until next year, I expect more national coverage then
Old 12-06-2020, 09:21 AM   #35
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020...tonworld-exile

Doug Band worked alongside Bill Clinton every day for nearly two decades, first as a body man and then as one of the primary architects of his lucrative and often-fraught post-presidency. Then came a seismic falling out with accusations of self-dealing and soap-opera-level psychodrama. Now, for the first time since leaving Clinton’s orbit, Band goes on the record about his days in Clintonworld.

This was major news as Bill’s right hand man Doug band confirmed Clinton visited Epstein island this past week. And he confronted bill several times about his cheating...

Also what’s shouldn’t be a surprise, Chelsea Clinton is insane period. Really unflattering stuff here. Yikes

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 09:51 AM   #36
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

Doug Band worked alongside Bill Clinton every day for nearly two decades, first as a body man and then as one of the primary architects of his lucrative and often-fraught post-presidency. Then came a seismic falling out with accusations of self-dealing and soap-opera-level psychodrama. Now, for the first time since leaving Clinton’s orbit, Band goes on the record about his days in Clintonworld.

This was major news as Bill’s right hand man Doug band confirmed Clinton visited Epstein island this past week. And he confronted bill several times about his cheating...

Also what’s shouldn’t be a surprise, Chelsea Clinton is insane period. Really unflattering stuff here. Yikes
Old 12-06-2020, 10:31 AM   #37
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:

Good luck finding someone willing to defend the Clinton/Epstein relationship.

Also why mention Band's confronting Clinton about his cheating, like Band wasn't doing shady shit too. Where does cheating stand on your moral scale?
Old 12-06-2020, 09:02 PM   #38
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Good luck finding someone willing to defend the Clinton/Epstein relationship.

Also why mention Band's confronting Clinton about his cheating, like Band wasn't doing shady shit too. Where does cheating stand on your moral scale?
Not a fan of Clinton myself but our buddy needs to come down on his cult leader just as hard and he won't!
Old 04-11-2021, 02:40 PM   #39
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Almost 5 minutes of cringe here. Crazy how things change.
Old 12-29-2021, 09:29 PM   #40
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...JOH1xU2vLwxPuU

Big fat F on MSN's behalf - two hours after this WaPo article is published and they don't have a single headline anywhere near the top of the front page about Maxwell's conviction.

Glad the jury didn't let this twat off the hook. Finally some justice for those without wealth and privilege.
Old 12-30-2021, 04:55 AM   #41
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...JOH1xU2vLwxPuU

Big fat F on MSN's behalf - two hours after this WaPo article is published and they don't have a single headline anywhere near the top of the front page about Maxwell's conviction.

Glad the jury didn't let this twat off the hook. Finally some justice for those without wealth and privilege.
Should still be more fall out coming .......................