House Cleaning put on hold....

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 05-30-2019, 01:11 PM   #196
BigHairedAristocrat
Playmaker

Re: House Cleaning put on hold....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
Jon Gruden and Mike Mayock are former TV Sports personalities. It'd be foolish for HBO to pass on that IMO.

I think the Redskins have a boring dysfunction.
Everyone of note on the Raiders will still be with the team next year... plus the team will be moving to L.A. IMO It would be foolish for HBO to go with the Raiders this year when they should be an even better to cover them next year.
Dolphins get good press for saving drowning humans.But we only hear about the swimmers theyve pushed ashore.You know who we havent heard from: all the people theyve pushed out to sea.Dolphins dont know what theyre doing-they just like pushing things.
BigHairedAristocrat is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 05-30-2019, 01:24 PM   #197
Ruhskins
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHairedAristocrat View Post
Everyone of note on the Raiders will still be with the team next year... plus the team will be moving to L.A. IMO It would be foolish for HBO to go with the Raiders this year when they should be an even better to cover them next year.
So you are passing on Antonio Brown this year, after the all the commotion he has caused in the league?
R.I.P. #21
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 01:32 PM   #198
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
So you are passing on Antonio Brown this year, after the all the commotion he has caused in the league?
Richie Incognito...on the team too? HBO has to go with the Raiders...this could get insane...Jon Gruden, Incognito, Vontaze Burfict, Brown, Mayock...that's a strong cast of crazy

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 02:04 PM   #199
Ruhskins
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Richie Incognito...on the team too? HBO has to go with the Raiders...this could get insane...Jon Gruden, Incognito, Vontaze Burfict, Brown, Mayock...that's a strong cast of crazy
I think Hard Knocks missed out on a number of TV-entertaining dysfunctional seasons with our team back in the Shannahan/Zorn era. As I said, we now have boring dysfunction and nobody outside of the Redskins fandom wants to see that. Hell, even the name controversy has died down as an issue.
R.I.P. #21
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 10:07 AM   #200
GridIron26
Playmaker

Riddick on how Snyder has grown since the last time they worked together but, unfortunately that hasn't translate to winning seasons for Redskins...

https://247sports.com/nfl/washington...ick-132438081/
GridIron26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 10:27 AM   #201
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by GridIron26 View Post
Riddick on how Snyder has grown since the last time they worked together but, unfortunately that hasn't translate to winning seasons for Redskins...

https://247sports.com/nfl/washington...ick-132438081/
The main reason for it is QB play, Kirk was good for a few years, made the playoffs and he walked. RG3 was a 1 hit wonder, no teams consistently contend without a top QB. Plus injuries have killed us
Old 05-31-2019, 10:44 AM   #202
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHairedAristocrat View Post
Next year makes too much sense to cover the Raiders. A lot of juice involved with moving to Vegas. The NFL will definitely want to showcase that.
Old 05-31-2019, 11:28 AM   #203
GridIron26
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
The main reason for it is QB play, Kirk was good for a few years, made the playoffs and he walked. RG3 was a 1 hit wonder, no teams consistently contend without a top QB. Plus injuries have killed us
Good point.. We always have been one sided (we were good at defense OR offense). If Snyder plays it right in next few years, we could have a great team that is good on both sides.
GridIron26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 11:32 AM   #204
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Good point.. We always have been one sided (we were good at defense OR offense). If Snyder plays it right in next few years, we could have a great team that is good on both sides.
It appears they are building in the right direction but of course wins and losses mean everything.
Old 05-31-2019, 01:02 PM   #205
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
The #Redskins are eligible for Hard Knocks but Jay Gruden thinks HBO would be crazy not to choose his brother.

Gruden: They can do us next year

Reporter: Not if you make the playoffs

Gruden: If we don't make the playoffs, I probably won’t be here anyway

LMAO
They should go to Cleveland...................,again.
Old 06-01-2019, 10:46 AM   #206
KI Skins Fan
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
I agree. Even with the upcoming move to Vegas, the NFL can't afford to wait until next year to do the Raiders. This cast is like the Hailey's Comet of Crazy. It's coming this year and it may not happen again for 75 years.

The odds of both Burfict and Incognito being on the same team or even being in the League next season are not good. Plus, one is a LB and the other is an OL, so hey will surely go against one another on the field - and they both have explosive tempers. This is must see T.V.
KI Skins Fan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 10:04 PM   #207
kct1975
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KI Skins Fan View Post
I agree. Even with the upcoming move to Vegas, the NFL can't afford to wait until next year to do the Raiders. This cast is like the Hailey's Comet of Crazy. It's coming this year and it may not happen again for 75 years.

The odds of both Burfict and Incognito being on the same team or even being in the League next season are not good. Plus, one is a LB and the other is an OL, so hey will surely go against one another on the field - and they both have explosive tempers. This is must see T.V.
Ya know... reading your post...I Completely Agree !!!

After reading your post, I agree that with Ritchie Incognito and Burfert and it being the last season in Oakland, it Great Theater!

Even I might watch it! And I haven't watched any of the Hard Knocks yet!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Old 06-10-2019, 12:42 PM   #208
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:

“If Snyder plays it right the next few years”.....
That should be every Redskins fan epitaph one day.....
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote