Around the NFL 2022: Post Draft Edition

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 06-22-2022, 10:09 PM   #136
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Re: Around the NFL 2022: Post Draft Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
Only watched him play for like a season but I remember him well from the sidelines on the Fox broadcasts. Crazy, only made it to 55.

Advertisements
Old 06-27-2022, 08:30 AM   #137
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://deadline.com/2022/06/colin-k...ms-1235052278/

Colin Kaepernick’s Las Vegas Raiders Workout Was “A Disaster,” Sports Commenter Warren Sapp

The VladTV host mentioned that there were rumors the workout didn’t go very well.

Sapp jumped in, saying, “I heard it was a disaster. I heard it was one of the worst workouts ever. I’m wondering how the hell this happened and the tape didn’t get out, right?”

Sapp said it was very suspicious that no video has emerged

Sapp has officially turned heel! Kinda like it

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2022, 01:52 PM   #138
MTK
\m/

Yeah anytime someone starts with "I heard" and offers little else to support their claim, I'm calling BS on it.

“I guess Warren didn’t talk to the General Manager or the head coach,” Nalley told PFT via text message. “I spoke to the G.M. [Dave Zieger] several times and he said they all thought Kap was in great shape and threw the ball really well and encouraged any team to call him about the workout and he would tell them the same. I’m surprised Warren would say that, because it’s not true and you would think he would want Kap on a team.”
Old 06-27-2022, 02:34 PM   #139
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Yeah anytime someone starts with "I heard" and offers little else to support their claim, I'm calling BS on it.

“I guess Warren didn’t talk to the General Manager or the head coach,” Nalley told PFT via text message. “I spoke to the G.M. [Dave Zieger] several times and he said they all thought Kap was in great shape and threw the ball really well and encouraged any team to call him about the workout and he would tell them the same. I’m surprised Warren would say that, because it’s not true and you would think he would want Kap on a team.”
I think Sapp trying to get a job…he jumped at the opportunity for hot take with an extreme controversial subject. He got dummies like me to post about it.

He Gets Us
Old 06-27-2022, 04:22 PM   #140
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post

The workout went so well that the Raider's GM is more willing to tell Kap's agent that he would tell other teams how great it was, than he is to offer Kap a shot at competing...

?

Yeah, must have been really good...
Chief X_Phackter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2022, 03:49 PM   #141
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

I’m listing to the new Keim podcast…you know who is gonna be fucking garbage this year?

The Giants

They could be the worst team in the league

He Gets Us
Old 06-30-2022, 03:53 PM   #142
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
I’m listing to the new Keim podcast…you know who is gonna be fucking garbage this year?

The Giants

That sucks. I hate to hear that.
Chief X_Phackter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2022, 04:36 PM   #143
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

The Giants

chico , how old are you? Stop drinking.
Old 06-30-2022, 04:41 PM   #144
WCommandersfan99
The Starter

Quote:

The Giants

They seem to think differently and think Daniel Jones does well this year. Do think Daboll will get their offense going some at least. Judge didn't do so hot up there huh?
WCommandersfan99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2022, 08:13 PM   #145
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Skinsinator View Post
They seem to think differently and think Daniel Jones does well this year. Do think Daboll will get their offense going some at least. Judge didn't do so hot up there huh?
There are no false hopes of winning but a good belief that the Giants can finish around 500.
Old 06-30-2022, 09:28 PM   #146
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
I like Daboll, but they had to cut so much from the team…they got nothing a TE, bullshit at Corner, nothing at Safety. JAGs all over the defense and a transsexual at QB.

They probably win between 4-6 games

He Gets Us
Old 07-01-2022, 09:35 AM   #147
WCommandersfan99
The Starter

Quote:
I like Daboll, but they had to cut so much from the team…they got nothing a TE, bullshit at Corner, nothing at Safety. JAGs all over the defense and a transsexual at QB.

They probably win between 4-6 games
This is a huge year for Daniel Jones. Clearly Daboll wants to give him a chance. Everyone keeps saying this is Wentz's last year to prove something. I think that is more applicable to Jones actually, although Wentz needs to have a good season.
Old 07-01-2022, 09:42 AM   #148
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
This is a huge year for Daniel Jones. Clearly Daboll wants to give him a chance. Everyone keeps saying this is Wentz's last year to prove something. I think that is more applicable to Jones actually, although Wentz needs to have a good season.
It is. I like Jones, that said he has had a rough road 3different HC's and 4 different OC's and no Offensive line to speak of and a list of his own problems . You're right this is his chance to show there is a reason to keep him or to move on in FA or the draft at QB. Same goes for Barkley to, other then his rookie year he has had nothing to bragg about, same goes for him. Having no idea what our Defense will look like I will be thrilled with a 5oo season.
Old 07-01-2022, 09:45 AM   #149
MTK
\m/

never forget

Old 07-01-2022, 10:11 AM   #150
WCommandersfan99
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
It is. I like Jones, that said he has had a rough road 3different HC's and 4 different OC's and no Offensive line to speak of and a list of his own problems . You're right this is his chance to show there is a reason to keep him or to move on in FA or the draft at QB. Same goes for Barkley to, other then his rookie year he has had nothing to bragg about, same goes for him. Having no idea what our Defense will look like I will be thrilled with a 5oo season.
I would not be totally surprised if he gets Jones going. A lot of people liked him coming out of Duke. A change of scenery from Judge to a new guy that's good with offense may be just what Jones needs.