Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Democratic Primary Push for White House

Debating with the enemy

Old 01-13-2020, 09:35 PM   #91
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Democratic Primary Push for White House

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/13/polit...020/index.html

Warren says Sanders told her a woman could not win in 2020: 'I thought a woman could win; he disagreed'

Lol...pretty terrible by Pocahontas..but shrewd. Most know CNN has been a mouthpiece for Warren.

My guess is Warren is lying about this...she lies a ton

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 01-16-2020, 06:52 PM   #92
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/elizabe...bate-exchange/

I think you called me a liar on national TV": CNN releases audio between Warren and Sanders at Democratic debate

Warren is a proven liar...and this is a shit show

He Gets Us
Old 01-17-2020, 05:23 AM   #93
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/13/polit...020/index.html

Warren says Sanders told her a woman could not win in 2020: 'I thought a woman could win; he disagreed'

Lol...pretty terrible by Pocahontas..but shrewd. Most know CNN has been a mouthpiece for Warren.

My guess is Warren is lying about this...she lies a ton
My Guess is you're a secret Communist and love Bernie Sanders!
Old 01-17-2020, 07:37 AM   #94
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
As much as my political beliefs are quite opposite of his in my opinion he seems extremely trustworthy and truthful for a politician. I would pretty much believe his side of the story over anyone in politics if there was a dispute over who said what. He seems to have character that most politicians don't have.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 08:40 AM   #95
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Bernie is more honest and steadfast in his beliefs...even if he is a commie. That's why he is doing better in the polls and why Warren is failing. She's an absolute disgrace to have her people leak this before the debate and then act like she didn't and doesn't want to talk about it. Bernie is not a sexiest and to paint him as one is very poor.

Also CNN carrying the water for her...are folks finally understanding why they cant be trusted and lie daily? Its amazing...Trump is 1000% right, they are fake news

He Gets Us
Old 01-17-2020, 09:13 AM   #96
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Bernie is more honest and steadfast in his beliefs...even if he is a commie. That's why he is doing better in the polls and why Warren is failing. She's an absolute disgrace to have her people leak this before the debate and then act like she didn't and doesn't want to talk about it. Bernie is not a sexiest and to paint him as one is very poor.

Also CNN carrying the water for her...are folks finally understanding why they cant be trusted and lie daily? Its amazing...Trump is 1000% right, they are fake news
I find your posting pretty damn funny coming from a FOX loving trumpette as yourself.

......this is about the only time he didn't lie.

Old 01-17-2020, 09:24 AM   #97
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
I find your posting pretty damn funny coming from a FOX loving trumpette as yourself.

......this is about the only time he didn't lie.

gotcha, so 2 posts with no opinion on the actual issue. figured you bring nothing

He Gets Us
Old 01-17-2020, 09:46 AM   #98
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
gotcha, so 2 posts with no opinion on the actual issue. figured you bring nothing
LOL, you seriously don't know my opinion ? Even you can't be that stupid?From the entire debate .....this is what you come away with a Warren Sanders bickering fest???? Speaking of people with nothing?
Old 01-17-2020, 09:47 AM   #99
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
LOL, you seriously don't know my opinion ? Even you can't be that stupid?
Third post, resort to insults and name calling. cool

He Gets Us
Old 01-17-2020, 09:49 AM   #100
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Third post, resort to insults and name calling. cool
LOL, chico ...............are you finally out of spin???
Old 01-18-2020, 08:42 PM   #101
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/joy-reid...bernies-lying/

Joy Reid Body Language Expert Says Elizabeth Warren Was Telling the Truth: ‘I Think Bernie’s Lying’

They (media) are all in at this point for Warren. This has to be demoralizing if you are a Bernie supporter.

He Gets Us
Old 01-20-2020, 07:19 AM   #102
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://theweek.com/speedreads/89051...char-president

Lol...what a shit show and completely nonsensical. And like I’ve said media is all in for Warren. The best opinion on it is this:

“Can’t wait for the billion dollar media corporation owned by millionaires to endorse the millionaire who tells us how bad millionaires, billionaires, and corporations are”

Well said!

He Gets Us
Old 01-20-2020, 09:56 AM   #103
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

Chico23231

Joy Reid Body Language Expert Says Elizabeth Warren Was Telling the Truth: ‘I Think Bernie’s Lying’

They (media) are all in at this point for Warren. This has to be demoralizing if you are a Bernie supporter.

..........you mean like you? You seem to support Communism when not supporting your dictator president trump.
Old 01-20-2020, 11:35 AM   #104
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Chico23231

..........you mean like you? You seem to support Communism when not supporting your dictator president trump.
I think it’s clear to anyone with a brain to see I certainly don’t agree with anything Bernie says BUT I strongly disagree with a media-lead take down of Bernie, once again. It was disgusting what CNN did to him last week only for it to be continued by Joy “homophob” Reid and the times.

Probably the best line in the Times endorsement of Warren is stating she is a “gifted storyteller”....the comedy writes itself..she lied about being an Indian and lied about being fired for being preggers. Gifted storyteller...lololololol.

He Gets Us
Old 01-20-2020, 11:50 AM   #105
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
I think it’s clear to anyone with a brain to see I certainly don’t agree with anything Bernie says BUT I strongly disagree with a media-lead take down of Bernie, once again. It was disgusting what CNN did to him last week only for it to be continued by Joy “homophob” Reid and the times.

Probably the best line in the Times endorsement of Warren is stating she is a “gifted storyteller”....the comedy writes itself..she lied about being an Indian and lied about being fired for being preggers. Gifted storyteller...lololololol.
LOL, and..........you back trump .That right there is the biggest reason not to believe a word you say , type or print.