Kaepernick

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 12-13-2018, 08:09 AM   #1
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Re: Kaepernick

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDSKINS4ever View Post
Permission ? Kaepernick is a grown man....having a mind of his own and deciding not to stand for the national anthem is his constitutional right....I'm getting sick of people either changing the narrative of what his protest was truly about or saying he was wrong to do what he did....the problem has never been Kaepernick....the problem has always been certain people trying to find fault with him.....
Sick and tired of people talking about "constitutional rights" in this situation, your right to freedom of speech and expression end when you are on company time. Nobody is changing a narrative. If you owned a business what would you do to someone who did something everybody knows would be unpopular with some of the customers? If you work for someone else go to work today and while on the clock start passing out religious pamphlets, and see what happens.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 11:50 AM   #2
jamf
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Bob View Post
Sick and tired of people talking about "constitutional rights" in this situation, your right to freedom of speech and expression end when you are on company time. Nobody is changing a narrative. If you owned a business what would you do to someone who did something everybody knows would be unpopular with some of the customers? If you work for someone else go to work today and while on the clock start passing out religious pamphlets, and see what happens.
You sound like a man who was happier when African Americans couldn't vote.

Can you keep your non football bullshit in the debating with the enemy area?
jamf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 12:30 PM   #3
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamf View Post
You sound like a man who was happier when African Americans couldn't vote.

Can you keep your non football bullshit in the debating with the enemy area?

Amazing how liberals paint people with such a broad brush? The color of Kap's skin means nothing to me. Nice to see you are playing the race card. If someone disagrees with what a black person does they are painted a racist from the left these days, get some new material. When Bob Costas did his gun control rant I was just as appalled as I was with Kaepernick kneeling for the flag, stop making this about race, or is that all you have? I am sick of the left shoving their politics into sports coverage.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 01:07 PM   #4
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Amazing how liberals paint people with such a broad brush? The color of Kap's skin means nothing to me. Nice to see you are playing the race card. If someone disagrees with what a black person does they are painted a racist from the left these days, get some new material. When Bob Costas did his gun control rant I was just as appalled as I was with Kaepernick kneeling for the flag, stop making this about race, or is that all you have? I am sick of the left shoving their politics into sports coverage.
lol broad meet brush
Old 12-13-2018, 01:12 PM   #5
jamf
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Yet your shoving it in my sports coverage.
As I said earlier, there is a section for that.
jamf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 11:58 AM   #6
REDSKINS4ever
Playmaker

Smile Re: Kaepernick

Quote:
Handing out religious pamphlets and not standing for the anthem is not the same thing.....it doesn't have to be played before every regular season game anyway....and before 2008 it wasn't played at all....except for the Super Bowl....and that's the only time it should be played....before the Super Bowl, the biggest game of the year....the national anthem played at every pregame is dumb anyway...since a grown man has a will that drives him you CAN'T MAKE PEOPLE DO SOMETHING....they aren't rebots....this only proves Kaepernick's court case even further....customers buy a ticket to see a football game....and the player Kaepernick plays the football game.....the customer's feelings on what he does during the anthem is their own personal problem.....not Kaepernick's....

Last edited by REDSKINS4ever; 12-13-2018 at 02:31 PM.
REDSKINS4ever is offline   Reply With Quote