All things NFL Offseason 2019.

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 05-21-2019, 09:52 AM   #271
los panda
Pro Bowl

Re: All things NFL Offseason 2019.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandtrapjack View Post
Please define for me what qualifies Zeke as a POS.
Sexual assault and assault.

Sent from a payphone using Tapatalk

Advertisements
Old 05-21-2019, 11:36 AM   #272
sevier2
Impact Rookie

Quote:
Please define for me what qualifies Zeke as a POS.
You do realize you're on a Redskins forum right?

We don't like your team or your players. The entire Dallas organization is a POS as far as I'm concerned, along with Philadelphia and NY.

Old 05-21-2019, 11:42 AM   #273
los panda
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevier2 View Post
You do realize you're on a Redskins forum right?

We don't like your team or your players. The entire Dallas organization is a POS as far as I'm concerned, along with Philadelphia and NY.

I guess I'm one of the few who can remain objective. Just because I'm a Redskins fan doesn't mean that I don't like a human being because they play for the Cowboys.

I don't like Zeke because I've seen him sexually assault a woman on camera and physically assault a man on camera. I also watched him physically impose himself on his girlfriend and physically block her when she was trying to remove herself from the situation.

If that doesn't translate to piece of shit, what does?
Old 05-21-2019, 11:53 AM   #274
sevier2
Impact Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by los panda View Post
I guess I'm one of the few who can remain objective. Just because I'm a Redskins fan doesn't mean that I don't like a human being because they play for the Cowboys.

I don't like Zeke because I've seen him sexually assault a woman on camera and physically assault a man on camera. I also watched him physically impose himself on his girlfriend and physically block her when she was trying to remove herself from the situation.

If that doesn't translate to piece of shit, what does?
I was mostly going for sarcasm there but I guess it didn't translate.

AS A PERSON, yes I can look at players around the league, and on rival teams, and see that they are just playing to the best of their ability and helping their team win.

AS A FAN I look at those same players and wonder how they can sleep at night knowing they're contributing to such a backwards/disgusting franchise.
Old 05-21-2019, 12:03 PM   #275
los panda
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevier2 View Post
I was mostly going for sarcasm there but I guess it didn't translate.

AS A PERSON, yes I can look at players around the league, and on rival teams, and see that they are just playing to the best of their ability and helping their team win.

AS A FAN I look at those same players and wonder how they can sleep at night knowing they're contributing to such a backwards/disgusting franchise.
Ah, I gotcha. You had me worried there for a moment.
Old 05-21-2019, 12:28 PM   #276
sandtrapjack
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Bob View Post
So you have no problem with him pulling up a woman's top in public?
In my opinion, the two most despicable and cowardly acts a person can do is 1. Beat a child 2. Beat up a woman. I do think we can agree on that. I have a problem with how people can throw shade at Zeke and cheer for Foster and Peterson.

I am also willing to bet that most here that cheer for Reuban Foster, that there is a 1 or 2 year old thread about Foster on this forum when he was in SF, and I am willing to bet these same posters who now cheer for Foster, called him the lowest piece of shit on the planet last year for his arrests. But put a Redskins uniform on him and all is forgiven and it is like nothing happened. In fact they defend him.

What is the difference between what Elliot did and probably half of the league right now? I am not saying it is acceptable behavior. But he did nothing illegal and the woman involved was partying right along with him. And trust me, shit like that happens in all of professional sports all of the time. Have you not heard the hundreds of stories about what goes on at league parties? The difference is Zeke was caught on camera. Period.

I realize I am on a Washington forum and I expect some push back and I expect criticism of anything related to the Cowboys. But what I do have a problem with is just take a step back and look at the guys you are defending. Reuban Foster and Adrian Peterson? Both arrested and convicted of domestic assault and child abuse? Has Zeke been arrested or convicted of anything? But just because they wear burgundy and gold, they get a pass?
sandtrapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 12:37 PM   #277
los panda
Pro Bowl

Quote:
In my opinion, the two most despicable and cowardly acts a person can do is 1. Beat a child 2. Beat up a woman. I do think we can agree on that. I have a problem with how people can throw shade at Zeke and cheer for Foster and Peterson.

I am also willing to bet that most here that cheer for Reuban Foster, that there is a 1 or 2 year old thread about Foster on this forum when he was in SF, and I am willing to bet these same posters who now cheer for Foster, called him the lowest piece of shit on the planet last year for his arrests. But put a Redskins uniform on him and all is forgiven and it is like nothing happened. In fact they defend him.

What is the difference between what Elliot did and probably half of the league right now? I am not saying it is acceptable behavior. But he did nothing illegal and the woman involved was partying right along with him. And trust me, shit like that happens in all of professional sports all of the time. Have you not heard the hundreds of stories about what goes on at league parties? The difference is Zeke was caught on camera. Period.

I realize I am on a Washington forum and I expect some push back and I expect criticism of anything related to the Cowboys. But what I do have a problem with is just take a step back and look at the guys you are defending. Reuban Foster and Adrian Peterson? Both arrested and convicted of domestic assault and child abuse? Has Zeke been arrested or convicted of anything? But just because they wear burgundy and gold, they get a pass?
I like to directly answer questions rather than deflecting. I'm happy to discuss the character of Foster and Peterson with you, but can you at least respond to one of my posts first?

http://www.thewarpath.net/showpost.p...&postcount=273
Old 05-21-2019, 02:21 PM   #278
metalskins
The Starter

Quote:

But aren't you also defending Zeke's behavior? He wasn't charged for this latest incident because the victim decided not to press charges. He could have easily pressed charges and Zeke would have been taken away in handcuffs. Now, I'll defend those, Redskins uniform or not, who do something wrong and realize they were in the wrong and willfully try to change. Most people don't have that mentality to trust that people can see the err of their ways and make a new change. Most people do not have forgiveness in their hearts to give people second chances. And I will say, for some people and their "crimes", it's a lot tougher to give those people a second chance - such as murderers and rapists.
Old 05-21-2019, 02:57 PM   #279
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://www.tmz.com/2019/05/20/ezeki...c-vegas-video/

Zeke looks like a complete and utter moron yet again. He simply cant handle himself...He's extremely lucky he wasn't arrested. The article and pictures are a pretty good account of what happened.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 04:04 PM   #280
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Quote:

I personally didn't like either signing. Still don't. But Zeke is a loser. He acts like a fucking clown. You'd think after being suspended he wouldn't go around acting like a wanna be tough guy. The guy is a first class asshole, always has been and always will be. Oh.. I remember when he was drafted he showed up at the draft party in a cut off shirt like the moist bitch that he is....
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 08:37 PM   #281
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

First this is a "society problem" Redskin, Cowboys or Giants or any team in any sport ..shouldn't matter . Men don't hit women or children but I will say there are instance's with a women being involved where I do want to see what the actual facts are meaning men/ players have been falsely accused and been punished by the NFL and I believe that is wrong. I realize the NFL has an image to up hold as do all the teams but to me you're still innocent till proven guilty.
Old 05-21-2019, 10:20 PM   #282
los panda
Pro Bowl

Bucs cut McCoy to sign Suh. Seems like a weird decision to me, but to each their own.
Old 05-22-2019, 07:56 AM   #283
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by los panda View Post
Bucs cut McCoy to sign Suh. Seems like a weird decision to me, but to each their own.
Was about the $
Old 05-22-2019, 08:59 AM   #284
los panda
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Was about the $
How much did Suh get?
Old 05-22-2019, 09:42 AM   #285
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame