Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Why I Hate Eagles More Than Cowboys

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 06-18-2004, 05:23 PM   #16
RedskinRat
Franchise Player

I hate the Cowboys with a passion, one that I just don't have for the Eagles. Yes, watching McNabb prance around in the ednzone makes me cough bile, but the Cowboys? I can't root for them under any circumstance.

The Eagles are on the way down. This season should see them under .500.

Coach Gibbs has a dislike of the Cowboys that renews my faith in the team beating them. I vote for running up the score and dancing on the Star at the end of the game. Of course I won't be the player out there risking life and limb to do this.
RedskinRat is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 06-18-2004, 05:42 PM   #17
Big C
Mr. Brightside

i have family that went to the vet. They said the fans are horrible. In the higher decks, eagles fans would piss over the edge onto the lower decks on opponents fans. Thats just sickening
Big C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2004, 09:21 PM   #18
Shane
Special Teams

I pity any people who act like Neanderthals, but if you let yourself hate them then they win. The worst thing you can do to people like that is to NOT hate them - just smile. They feed off the hate. Then you don't lower yourself, they get confused as hell, and it feels to them, to quote St. Paul, like burning coals have been poured on their heads.
Shane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2004, 11:04 PM   #19
Hogskin
Impact Rookie

Shane, what??? This is a FOOTBALL rivalry we are talking about, not Love Thy Neighbor. That's like watching Alabama and Auburn fans sitting side-by-side embracing during a game LOL.
Hogskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2004, 11:23 PM   #20
Big C
Mr. Brightside

theres a point where ppl need to realize its a damn game though, and not piss on opposing fans, and not beat the hell out of them. Thats ridiculous.
Big C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2004, 12:47 AM   #21
Hogskin
Impact Rookie

Well, now you are back talking about the fans. Pissing on people is not just ridiculous. It is disgusting and subhuman. And being drunk (which they probably were) is no excuse. I hate the Cowboys. But I never pissed on them LOL. (And I don't know anyone who has).
Old 06-19-2004, 08:50 AM   #22
Sammy Baugh Fan
Playmaker

I have to say the Eagle fans are an embarrasment to all of us fans. Fans are to cheer for their team and let the compitition and fighting be on the field of play.

A friend of my wife's was nearly beaten to death and left for dead at the home game where the cops used tear gas. Beaten almost to death? Are you kidding me? At a a GAME?!?!?!?!?!??!

They should be ashamed.

peace
mike
<><
Old 06-19-2004, 09:16 AM   #23
exit0
Camp Scrub

well, there is at least one good thing about the Eagles.... the idiots traded Sonny Jurgensen to the Skins!
exit0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2004, 12:03 PM   #24
MTK
\m/

Philly definitely has the most classless fans in all of sports, but I still would rather beat the Cowboys over the Eagles anyday.
MTK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2004, 01:34 PM   #25
SKINSnCANES
Pro Bowl

im with you Mattyk72. A lot of people keep saying how the Skins/Cowboys rivalry isnt there anymore, but I dont agree with that at all. I get more pumped up for Cowboys games then any other, and the fact they hvae gotten the better of us in recent years only fuels it more fo rme. If we had beaten them ten straight I dont think people would be saying its not the same anymore. Yea it used to be we would always split no matter what, but times change and with Gibbs being back its going ot make it even more exciting. Expecially with his most rivaled coach now with dallas.
Old 06-19-2004, 02:55 PM   #26
Hogskin
Impact Rookie

Absolutely, Canes. And we are not the only ones aware of that. Otherwise, the Cowgirls would not still be in the NFL "EAST" after the recent reorg.
Old 06-19-2004, 05:44 PM   #27
Cush
Impact Rookie

Don't forget the game where the Eagles knocked out the Washington QB's, forcing Brian Mitchell to take over.
Cush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2004, 06:25 PM   #28
SKINS73
Special Teams

I hate the Eagles with a passion. Not only are they rude to other team fans but they're also rude to their players and coaches. After the first three games of last season Eagle fans were saying that McNabb was washed up and Andy Reid should quit football. McNabb is over-rated but I don't think he deserved the comments he got from his own "fans." And Andy is one hell of a coach... My dream would be for Thrash to run back a punt or a pass for the winning touchdown at the Linc. That would be choice!
SKINS73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2004, 10:53 PM   #29
Sheriff Gonna Getcha
Franchise Player

I am aware of the history between the Boys and Skins, but that "rivalry" has been so weak lately (as has been pointed out), that I care far less about that one than the one between the Eagles and Skins. The Eagles have had our number lately, their fans suck, T.O. sucks, I hate their dances, I hate their stupid city, and so I hate the Eagles a lot more than the Boys.

At a certain point, tradition falls by the wayside as new traditions are created. The Eagles are the team to be in the NFC East and until someone knocks them off their perch, I hate them more than the Giants or the Boys.
Sheriff Gonna Getcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2004, 10:56 PM   #30
manicd
Special Teams

I actuallly feel bad for Reid. Can you imagine trying to work in that crappy environment? I guess I feel really bad, because he missed his chance. Andy is good, but he is not Gibbs. Sorry Andy. You do get a consultation prize. Learning from the master.
manicd is offline   Reply With Quote