Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Breaking: Montae Nicholson left woman at hospital before she died from drug overdose

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 11-20-2019, 07:19 PM   #1
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Breaking: Montae Nicholson left woman at hospital before she died from drug overdose

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Who's to say he even knew? Unless she had visible track marks everywhere and other obvious signs he might not have even known.

And Chico, Montae (spell his gd name right please) is not the victim in this. But he's not the problem either.
Lol...”well, now I understand why she be so sleepy all the time”

Monty is a mental midget if he couldn’t tell a girl who he dated for 6 months was using dope. And yes he is a problem if illegal drugs found at his place. What a fuckin retard, you drop off your dying chick and then don’t go thru and clean out your house? What was he waiting for?

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 08:21 PM   #2
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Re: Breaking: Montae Nicholson left woman at hospital before she died from drug overdose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Lol...”well, now I understand why she be so sleepy all the time”

Monty is a mental midget if he couldn’t tell a girl who he dated for 6 months was using dope. And yes he is a problem if illegal drugs found at his place. What a fuckin retard, you drop off your dying chick and then don’t go thru and clean out your house? What was he waiting for?
Her mom says they weren't dating, so probably FWB.

Also I'm surprised you say he's the problem since you are our resident toker.

One way or another he loses. Media says he's been cooperating with the investigation, now it's a red flag from you that he immediately didn't go home and clean out his house?

If he was guilty of anything, he'd be the first one disposing of any evidence. But cooperating with the 5-0 to clear his name, now that's to be frowned upon? LOL he can't win with you guys.

And for the 15th time, I'm fine cutting him because we can do better than him at safety. Obviously he's not the smartest guy (shoutout Buffalo Bob, if you could remind me what that previous incident was where he attempted to murder a guy yet for some reason didn't end up in prison for it), and he's not the best football player. But crucifying him because the girl he was fucking was an addict is par for the course for this forum.

Last edited by mooby; 11-20-2019 at 10:00 PM.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 09:09 PM   #3
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Give Apke a shot. He was giving up some plays but was also making some. He wasn't any worse than Montae.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 09:14 PM   #4
rocnrik
Playmaker

He looked like he did not want to tackle in the game Sunday... this team has so many issues this is just another .. what a frickin soap opera of a poor ass excuse for what is supposed to be a proud franchise ...outside of a small handful of players they could waive most of this team and do no worse.. but I keep reminding myself ..”the culture is good”
rocnrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 10:12 AM   #5
KI Skins Fan
Pro Bowl

Why didn't Nicholson dial 9-1-1 immediately? Putting saving her life above all else was the only moral thing to do.
KI Skins Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2019, 06:35 AM   #6
SolidSnake84
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by KI Skins Fan View Post
Why didn't Nicholson dial 9-1-1 immediately? Putting saving her life above all else was the only moral thing to do.
My first guess is that he had some shady AF people at his house when this happened, and also there was probably many drugs in there not only the ones that killed the woman. He probably considered it immediately like anyone would, but then either realized the risk he was taking or had someone tell him that along with EMS folks there would likely be police, etc, so he decided to just take her to the hospital himself.