Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Now What??

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 09-29-2009, 10:36 AM   #466
DreamSeatFan

Re: Now What??

We as fans should start boycotting everything Dan Snyder does. That is the only way for him to learn his lesson. Problem is we are too loyal and too naive to do such a thing.
DreamSeatFan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 09-29-2009, 10:57 AM   #467
freddyg12
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by KI Skins Fan View Post
Since nothing else has worked for Dan Snyder, he'll probably think it over and decide that the only course of action left for him is to appoint himself as GM and Head Coach.

After all, shouldn't the smartest person in the organization be in charge of all football matters?

Besides, by appointing himself GM and HC, Snyder would surely one-up that egomaniac Jerry Jones. Sure, Jones made himself the GM of the Cowboys and he has a fancy new stadium but he's not the nominal Head Coach of the Cowboys, is he?

When Danny names himself Head Coach and GM, just like other legendary owners such as Paul Brown and George Halas did before him, it will not only put that arrogant bastard Jerry Jones in his place but it will be the one sure way to turn the Redskins' on-field fortunes around.

I'd like to be the first to congratulate soon-to-be legendary NFL owner Dan Snyder on his upcoming brilliant solution to all of the Redskins' problems.
lol! hilarious, and sadly, likely not too far from the truth!
freddyg12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 11:03 AM   #468
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk72 View Post
Marty as GM is an interesting thought.

Depending on how this year goes do you really think Snyder would be ready to hand over the keys to a GM not named Vinny and step completely out of the way?
Well it was rumored before last season that in 2-3 years Cerrato was going to move to a non-football position and either Morocco Brown or Scott Campbell-most likely Brown-was going to get bumped up to overseeing football decisions.

Snyder will always be involved, no matter who he brings in. That's not going to change. But his level of involvement is something that will always be scrutinized and overplayed.

Right now, I don't believe either Gruden or Holmgren are likely candidates. I thought Cowher was the favorite, but Carolina might make too much sense for him.

The name most frequently being mentioned around here is Shanahan. I've been pretty certain that Shanahan is going to Dallas, but I've been told Holmgren might actually be a more likely candidate there because Holmgren supposedly is ok with just coaching and letting Jerrah continue as the General Manager.

If Shanahan does come here, then it's pretty much a lock that Kyle Shanahan will be at least our Assistant Head Coach.

I don't like Shanahan (Mike) as a General Manager so I'm hoping that doesn't happen.