Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Trent Williams traded to the 49ers

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 04-29-2020, 02:28 PM   #46
Ruhskins
Living Legend

Re: Trent Williams traded to the 49ers

Trent Williams, Kirk Cousins, and Bruce Allen can go to hell for all I care.
R.I.P. #21
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 04-29-2020, 07:21 PM   #47
SkinzWin
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Trent Williams is dead to me...his piece of garbage agent had mentioned in a statement awhile back Trent hope to be in the ring of fame one day. Fuck that shit, he doesn’t deserve it and after his stunt never will. Time won’t heal this one folks, fuck him and his fucked up
scalp.
His piece of garbage agent was interviewed on Sirius XM NFL radio and deflected questions directly at him about Trent refusing to be traded to Minnesota among other questions. I was literally yelling at my radio cheering on the commentators asking tough questions and shouting expletives when they weren’t answered directly or honestly.

But he could still talk about how Trent respects Dan and has love for the fans. GTFOH. Shoulda brought your ass back and played when we cleaned house and got rid of the issues within the franchise.
Sean Taylor #21 a Redskin forever...

Team Heinicke Fan Club
punch it in - CEO
SkinzWin - President
FrenchSkin - VP of Global Operations
ODUsmitty - Director of Cheerleader Fulfillment
Meks - Director of Marketing
SkinzWin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2020, 07:23 PM   #48
SFREDSKIN
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinzWin View Post
His piece of garbage agent was interviewed on Sirius XM NFL radio and deflected questions directly at him about Trent refusing to be traded to Minnesota among other questions. I was literally yelling at my radio cheering on the commentators asking tough questions and shouting expletives when they weren’t answered directly or honestly.

But he could still talk about how Trent respects Dan and has love for the fans. GTFOH. Shoulda brought your ass back and played when we cleaned house and got rid of the issues within the franchise.
Yeah, loves the fans. POS FUCK HIM!!

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.

Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 12:42 AM   #49
Warthog
The Starter

Trent Williams traded to the 49ers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Thanks to Bruce we got two 3rds and a 5th for Cousins and Williams, seriously fuck that guy. Total gross mismanagement of both situations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bruce Allen was the WORST GM in the NFL. If Allen had a freakin’ single brain cell last season he could have EASILY traded Williams to HOUSTON for a MINIMUM of a 1st rounder for this draft. He could have bargained a first for this season and a first or second in 2021. The Texans were that desperate for an OT. Unfortunately, Bruce not only didn’t know squat about the NFL, but he decided to “punish” Trent for daring to ask for a trade. We got no trade for Trent, Trent refused to play for Bruce and we ended up getting a paltry trade this season as Rivera was forced to take Reid’s deal. Otherwise, the team might have had Trent sitting out another season - providing another “cancerous” (pun intended) distraction to the team, the fans and the media. Rivera was forced to cut bait with Trent because of Bruce Allen’s terrible decision-making last season. However, eVen if Bruce had tried to trade to Houston , we probably wouldn’t have done well - he couldn’t negotiate to save his life.

I mean look at the Alex Smith “trade”. KC was going to RELEASE Alex ANYWAY, but Bruce gave up Kendall Fuller AND A THIRD ROUND PICK for a QB he might have got to nothing. I mean “Kurt” Cousins was on a franchise tag for TWO YEARS and then Bruce suddenly woke up and realized he needed a QB to replace him!! I mean Andy Reid must have SMELLED Bruce’s utter panic and desperation and he just then took Bruce to the cleaners.

Of course Andy Reid has done this to Allen BEFORE... in 2010, Allen traded a second round pick AND a conditional 3rd or 4th round pick the following year for Donovan McNabb - a washed up QB that Reid was going to dump off the Eagles roster that season anyway. Instead he FLEECED Allen for TWO high draft picks and dumped a fading McNabb on our team!! McNabbster led the team to a blistering 6-10 season.

Bruce was a terrible General Manager who couldn’t judge NFL or college talent, who was universally disliked by the players, their agents and the fans. Finally, he was abused by other GM’s or HC’s, like Reid, who got him to make ridiculous trades throughout his ten years of mediocrity.

Of course, Bruce was really GOOD at one thing - licking Dan Snyder’s boots. He was an amazing example to the world of how to be a world-class toady! Good riddance. I feel better to periodically launch into a Bruce Allen rant. Lol.

Flyboy.

"Land of the Free and Home of the Brave"
Warthog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 01:09 AM   #50
SFREDSKIN
Living Legend

Allen was a clueless, political figurehead who’s claim to fame was his dad. He didn’t know shit about talent, just kissing ass.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.

Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 04:12 AM   #51
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

I'm like the oddball here right now. I'm not mad at TW at all anymore. He gone'! Bruce Allen and Trent both fucked up in that situation. I'm not even mad at Bruce anymore either. That shit is gone!

We now have Rivera (the absolute perfect hire for our team imo), a young protege in Kyle Smith (I expect him to be announced GM pretty soon here), Haskins (baller), McLaurin (baller), Chase Fucking Young (baller), Montez Sweat (baller), Kerrigan (our backup DE is a pro bowler). There are more players I love or have high hopes for as well.

Last season going completely to shit was the best thing that happened for us fans since RG3s rookie year.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 04:17 AM   #52
FrenchSkin
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
I'm like the oddball here right now. I'm not mad at TW at all anymore. He gone'! Bruce Allen and Trent both fucked up in that situation. I'm not even mad at Bruce anymore either. That shit is gone!

We now have Rivera (the absolute perfect hire for our team imo), a young protege in Kyle Smith (I expect him to be announced GM pretty soon here), Haskins (baller), McLaurin (baller), Chase Fucking Young (baller), Montez Sweat (baller), Kerrigan (our backup DE is a pro bowler). There are more players I love or have high hopes for as well.

Last season going completely to shit was the best thing that happened for us fans since RG3s rookie year.
Not ready to crown Haskins a "baller" yet, but I do share your optimism for the future of this team !
Old 04-30-2020, 04:26 AM   #53
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchSkin View Post
Not ready to crown Haskins a "baller" yet, but I do share your optimism for the future of this team !
Yeah I'm definitely a 1%er in the Haskins fan club.

He's our QB, I'll ride with him. If I'm wrong, serve me that crow. But I think he's our guy. Therefore baller lol.
Old 04-30-2020, 04:43 AM   #54
FrenchSkin
Playmaker

Quote:

He's our QB, I'll ride with him. If I'm wrong, serve me that crow. But I think he's our guy. Therefore baller lol.
Haha then I'm a 2%er because I do believe he can become a solid starter and I'll ride with too.
But "baller" is a bit early for me, he hasn't shown anything of the baller level of McLaurin.

Envoyé de mon SM-J320FN en utilisant Tapatalk
Old 04-30-2020, 05:05 AM   #55
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchSkin View Post
Haha then I'm a 2%er because I do believe he can become a solid starter and I'll ride with too.
But "baller" is a bit early for me, he hasn't shown anything of the baller level of McLaurin.

Envoyé de mon SM-J320FN en utilisant Tapatalk
I don't disagree with you disagreeing with my baller status. Does that make sense lol?

This is mostly a futures bet on my part. I wanted him at # 15 last year and his progression from the 1st time he got PT to the last game he played in was night and day.

And you have to note that Jay basically said I don't want him, and he proved all season that was the truth. Jay did nothing to help him (at best).

He needs to grow up a bit but hell I turn 37 in June, and I still need to grow up a bit. He will figure it out and Riverboat Ron will help him.
Old 04-30-2020, 09:03 AM   #56
KI Skins Fan
Pro Bowl

Quote:

I'm right there with you on Haskins. I think he'll become an NFL star in a year or two.
KI Skins Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 09:15 AM   #57
AnonEmouse
The Starter

I'd say RR not going after Tua speaks volumes. Suggests to me he has said and done the right things in the off season to make RR trust him, at least for this season. Allen is just insurance with a guy RR is familiar with, especially with Covid mucking things up. I also think CY gives RR a potential face of the franchise to take the focus off Haskins in the short term and give him motivation to step up more.

Silly I know but I'd like to see these 2 and McClaurin come up as the 3 faces of the franchise when you start a game in Madden 22
AnonEmouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 10:34 AM   #58
Ruhskins
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warthog View Post
Bruce Allen was the WORST GM in the NFL. If Allen had a freakin’ single brain cell last season he could have EASILY traded Williams to HOUSTON for a MINIMUM of a 1st rounder for this draft. He could have bargained a first for this season and a first or second in 2021. The Texans were that desperate for an OT. Unfortunately, Bruce not only didn’t know squat about the NFL, but he decided to “punish” Trent for daring to ask for a trade. We got no trade for Trent, Trent refused to play for Bruce and we ended up getting a paltry trade this season as Rivera was forced to take Reid’s deal. Otherwise, the team might have had Trent sitting out another season - providing another “cancerous” (pun intended) distraction to the team, the fans and the media. Rivera was forced to cut bait with Trent because of Bruce Allen’s terrible decision-making last season. However, eVen if Bruce had tried to trade to Houston , we probably wouldn’t have done well - he couldn’t negotiate to save his life.

I mean look at the Alex Smith “trade”. KC was going to RELEASE Alex ANYWAY, but Bruce gave up Kendall Fuller AND A THIRD ROUND PICK for a QB he might have got to nothing. I mean “Kurt” Cousins was on a franchise tag for TWO YEARS and then Bruce suddenly woke up and realized he needed a QB to replace him!! I mean Andy Reid must have SMELLED Bruce’s utter panic and desperation and he just then took Bruce to the cleaners.

Of course Andy Reid has done this to Allen BEFORE... in 2010, Allen traded a second round pick AND a conditional 3rd or 4th round pick the following year for Donovan McNabb - a washed up QB that Reid was going to dump off the Eagles roster that season anyway. Instead he FLEECED Allen for TWO high draft picks and dumped a fading McNabb on our team!! McNabbster led the team to a blistering 6-10 season.

Bruce was a terrible General Manager who couldn’t judge NFL or college talent, who was universally disliked by the players, their agents and the fans. Finally, he was abused by other GM’s or HC’s, like Reid, who got him to make ridiculous trades throughout his ten years of mediocrity.

Of course, Bruce was really GOOD at one thing - licking Dan Snyder’s boots. He was an amazing example to the world of how to be a world-class toady! Good riddance. I feel better to periodically launch into a Bruce Allen rant. Lol.

R.I.P. #21
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 10:55 AM   #59
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:

You can add me to that list. I think with time and help on offense he'll be fine. Not sold on baller status but his ceiling is high imo.
Old 04-30-2020, 10:57 AM   #60
NYCskinfan82
Playmaker

Quote:

Well said exactly my same thought process. I ain't crying over spilt milk.
NYCskinfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote