Jags Pregame Thread

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 12-14-2018, 02:18 PM   #76
metalskins
The Starter

Re: Jags Pregame Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
A picture's worth a thousand words in this case. Where's Allen at?
He's probably the one taking the picture, lol! Snyder wants him to have a picture of the very last thing he sees at Redskins Park.

Advertisements
Old 12-14-2018, 02:21 PM   #77
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Simmie Cobbs has been claimed by NO
Old 12-14-2018, 05:10 PM   #78
REDSKINS4ever
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Simmie Cobbs has been claimed by NO
https://riggosrag.com/2018/12/14/red...ractice-squad/

Goddamn this makes me so mad!!! Cobbs has been sitting on the practice squad all year knowing he has great potential....dude was undrafted....a ALL first team big 10 all American for Indiana....they waited too long to sign him off the damn practice squad....he should have been activated when Cam Sims went on IR and even when Trey Quinn went back on IR again....now Cobbs could get a SB ring playing with the Saints.... Doug Williams, you made a grave error!!!! And if it was Gruden's decision to hold this kid back then Gruden is an idiot! Cobbs was a steal for the Redskins and they let him go to waste!

Last edited by REDSKINS4ever; 12-14-2018 at 05:26 PM.
REDSKINS4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 05:53 PM   #79
5superbowls3wins
Impact Rookie

Jags Pregame Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDSKINS4ever View Post

Goddamn this makes me so mad!!! Cobbs has been sitting on the practice squad all year knowing he has great potential....dude was undrafted....a ALL first team big 10 all American for Indiana....they waited too long to sign him off the damn practice squad....he should have been activated when Cam Sims went on IR and even when Trey Quinn went back on IR again....now Cobbs could get a SB ring playing with the Saints.... Doug Williams, you made a grave error!!!! And if it was Gruden's decision to hold this kid back then Gruden is an idiot! Cobbs was a steal for the Redskins and they let him go to waste!

That’s yet another PISS POOR DECISION in a long line of bad player Management decisions made by this garbage ass team. Redskins tried offering him a roster spot to counter, and he said no thanks, I’m going to the Saints. TOO LATE ASSHOLES! Everyone wants Allen, Gruden, and WIlliams gone!

GOOD MOVE Cobbs. Get out of this 25 year old shit hole . Go to a winning, sound, respectable organization. I’m willing to bet 3/4 of our locker room wants out of here.

Been faithfully following and spending money on this team faithfully For 26 years since Gibbs retired in 92. I’ve grown to hate the Redskins. Sad and disenfranchised Just like the rest of this eroding fan base

Fans like me have seen what over that timeframe? One playoff win. Never a season over 10 wins. Get the fuck out of here this team is garbage and has been for 26 years. Let that sink in....There are fans that have only seen this team win one playoff game and never a season over 10 wins. The only team in that timeframe to do worse than that would be the Browns And the brownstone even count because they move to Baltimore and won a Super Bowl and Baltimore is had multiple successful seasons

This team has been one failed experiment, one failed coach, one failed quarterback, one failed coordinator after the other and it’s been total fucking garbage for 26 years. A complete disgrace to George Allen Lonbardi Joe Gibbs and the people who once made this organization proud

For most of us here all we know is losing, turmoil, embarrassment, disarray, failed decisions, debacle. For most of us that’s all we’ve seen over 26 years. Apathy has set in for millions of fans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by 5superbowls3wins; 12-14-2018 at 06:16 PM.
5superbowls3wins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 07:32 PM   #80
skinsfan69
Living Legend

He should have been moved up after frail ass Richardson went down.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 07:35 PM   #81
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Quote:

IMO he seems more polished that Sims. He ran routes better, caught the ball more naturally. IDK,obviously they see him up close everyday so there may have been a reason he wasn't called up.
Old 12-14-2018, 07:46 PM   #82
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5superbowls3wins View Post
That’s yet another PISS POOR DECISION in a long line of bad player Management decisions made by this garbage ass team. Redskins tried offering him a roster spot to counter, and he said no thanks, I’m going to the Saints. TOO LATE ASSHOLES! Everyone wants Allen, Gruden, and WIlliams gone!

GOOD MOVE Cobbs. Get out of this 25 year old shit hole . Go to a winning, sound, respectable organization. I’m willing to bet 3/4 of our locker room wants out of here.

Been faithfully following and spending money on this team faithfully For 26 years since Gibbs retired in 92. I’ve grown to hate the Redskins. Sad and disenfranchised Just like the rest of this eroding fan base

Fans like me have seen what over that timeframe? One playoff win. Never a season over 10 wins. Get the fuck out of here this team is garbage and has been for 26 years. Let that sink in....There are fans that have only seen this team win one playoff game and never a season over 10 wins. The only team in that timeframe to do worse than that would be the Browns And the brownstone even count because they move to Baltimore and won a Super Bowl and Baltimore is had multiple successful seasons

This team has been one failed experiment, one failed coach, one failed quarterback, one failed coordinator after the other and it’s been total fucking garbage for 26 years. A complete disgrace to George Allen Lonbardi Joe Gibbs and the people who once made this organization proud

For most of us here all we know is losing, turmoil, embarrassment, disarray, failed decisions, debacle. For most of us that’s all we’ve seen over 26 years. Apathy has set in for millions of fans

Calm down bro, you're going to stroke out over a guy that went undrafted and no one wanted all year long. I'm sure he'll be available again at some point. lol.
Old 12-14-2018, 07:54 PM   #83
5superbowls3wins
Impact Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
Calm down bro, you're going to stroke out over a guy that went undrafted and no one wanted all year long. I'm sure he'll be available again at some point. lol.

Lol. Sorry. I had to vent

Old 12-14-2018, 07:57 PM   #84
DYoungJelly
The Starter

Quote:
IMO he seems more polished that Sims. He ran routes better, caught the ball more naturally. IDK,obviously they see him up close everyday so there may have been a reason he wasn't called up.
IDK but I think Jay has been really slow to bench people for poor play.

McClain from last year, Haha, Rob Kelly, the safety from Seattle a few years ago.

Take the Pats for example, draft status, contract value, or the name on the jersey does not matter, only play on the field.

This ticks me off as well because our receiving corps is a hot mess and he had potential, but we are playing Floyd, and the walking wounded. Floyd hasn't been terrible, but he hasn't been good.

Nobody knows why HaHA is still seeing snaps.
Old 12-14-2018, 09:08 PM   #85
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Clearly he didn't pass Gruden's thigh test
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 09:22 PM   #86
5superbowls3wins
Impact Rookie

Quote:

Yeah, just like Gruden chose Sanchez over other options, and the he benched Sanchez after 3 quarters of play. Rolls eyes

Old 12-14-2018, 09:28 PM   #87
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Clearly he didn't pass Gruden's thigh test
Old 12-14-2018, 09:35 PM   #88
REDSKINS4ever
Playmaker

Cobbs was a hidden gem....could have had Victor Cruz type impact....the reason Cobbs choose to sign with the Saints is because the Redskins slighted him.....thinking he wasn't ready to play when he was....if anyone saw him play in the preseason or at least watched his Indiana Hoosiers highlights could see clearly that he was better than Sims and Quinn....

Just look at Gruden's incompetent personell decision in signing Mark Sanchez over EJ Manuel and Kaepernick....😟
Old 12-14-2018, 11:12 PM   #89
SFREDSKIN
Living Legend

Quote:
Cobbs was a hidden gem....could have had Victor Cruz type impact....the reason Cobbs choose to sign with the Saints is because the Redskins slighted him.....thinking he wasn't ready to play when he was....if anyone saw him play in the preseason or at least watched his Indiana Hoosiers highlights could see clearly that he was better than Sims and Quinn....

Just look at Gruden's incompetent personell decision in signing Mark Sanchez over EJ Manuel and Kaepernick....😟
I still like Cam Sims better, even though his not coming back this season. They’ll be others and maybe even Cobbs returns next season.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.

Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 01:56 AM   #90
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Quote:

Manuel is garbage as is Sanchez. Kap, doesn't know their playbook, protections, checks. He would hamstring the offense and they would not be able to run barely anything. Not fair to the other guys on the team.