Locker Room Main Forum

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2018, 10:01 AM   #211
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Re: Time to clean house 1.0.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchSkin View Post
While I think Gruden should be fired at the end of the season, I have to make amend for criticising this signing.
During the game I actually said credit Jay for signing Josh Johnson: I mean if Doctson doesn't get flag and they score instead of throwing an INT, it's a 2 possession game with quite a lot of time left on the clock... OK I was day dreaming and reaching for hope, the season is most likely over, and finding a decent 4th string QB doesn't make amend for all the other bullshit, but it still seems like a good finding!

Envoyé de mon SM-J320FN en utilisant Tapatalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevier2 View Post
He was also playing against a Giants team that had the game all but won at that point. He also doesn't have any game film from the past 5(?) years. We'll see how he does this week against a team that's seen him play and starts with a score of 0-0.

I was excited with his play as well, just can't seem to buy in to any more hope these days.
That and the fact the Redskins went from a slow, immobile Sanchez to a guy like JJ who runs a 4.4 forty. I would like to see JJ work miracles but I am sure he will crash back to Earth quickly. There is a reason he has 5 career starts since coming into the NFL almost 10 years ago.

Advertisements
Old 12-12-2018, 10:35 AM   #212
FrenchSkin
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevier2 View Post
He was also playing against a Giants team that had the game all but won at that point. He also doesn't have any game film from the past 5(?) years. We'll see how he does this week against a team that's seen him play and starts with a score of 0-0.

I was excited with his play as well, just can't seem to buy in to any more hope these days.
Oh no no we agree I'm not hoping for anything this season. Just saying Jay actually signed one of the few guys that can come in right away and execute the offense decently.

Last edited by FrenchSkin; 12-12-2018 at 11:13 AM.
Old 12-12-2018, 12:03 PM   #213
sevier2
Impact Rookie

Quote:
Oh no no we agree I'm not hoping for anything this season. Just saying Jay actually signed one of the few guys that can come in right away and execute the offense decently.

Agreed. It was definitely a pleasant surprise. Especially with how Sanchez was playing.
Old 12-13-2018, 06:46 AM   #214
FrenchSkin
Playmaker

OK, conspiracy theory mode on:

I listened to Cooley's podcast episode 33, the one following the Giants loss. Both he and he's sound guy Devonte were very open about how poorly the team had played in this game, Cooley said HHCD should be benched immediately, that when it's that bad it's everybody, players and coaches, they basically said they had no hope for the end of the season, Cooley said if he was a player in that situation he would be counting the days till the end of the season, "let's go win the offseason already" he said...

Now, I went back on their website yesterday, and then this morning, to check if the newest episode, supposingly featuring the offensive film breakdown, was out. Not only was it not, but the previous episode had been removed too...

Is this organisation that dysfunctional that it just censored one of their best podcast hosts for saying they had an awful game and the season is basically over ?
Old 12-13-2018, 08:12 AM   #215
kct1975
The Starter

Quote:
OK, conspiracy theory mode on:

I listened to Cooley's podcast episode 33, the one following the Giants loss. Both he and he's sound guy Devonte were very open about how poorly the team had played in this game, Cooley said HHCD should be benched immediately,...

Is this organisation that dysfunctional that it just censored one of their best podcast hosts for saying they had an awful game and the season is basically over ?
Short Answer...YES!

Dan Synder is Absolutely that Petty!

When his company, Red Zebra Broadcasting, he actually had a member of the Sports Talk 980 staff Fired for being "Overly Critical of the team"

https://deadspin.com/did-dan-snyder-...how-1691729626

So Yes! Dan Synder is that pety!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Old 12-13-2018, 08:23 AM   #216
FrenchSkin
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kct1975 View Post
Short Answer...YES!

Dan Synder is Absolutely that Petty!

When his company, Red Zebra Broadcasting, he actually had a member of the Sports Talk 980 staff Fired for being "Overly Critical of the team"

https://deadspin.com/did-dan-snyder-...how-1691729626

So Yes! Dan Synder is that pety!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Man what a shame it is... I hope Chris will reunite with Kevin on the Sheehan podcast!

Old 12-13-2018, 09:04 AM   #217
MTK
\m/

Well they better up their censorship game because it's still on iTunes
Old 12-13-2018, 09:28 AM   #218
GridIron26
Playmaker

Wow, it certainly looks like Redskins are free falling now.. It's really amazing how things can change within few weeks.
Old 12-13-2018, 09:48 AM   #219
FrenchSkin
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Mmmh... are following episodes out there too? Because the offensive film breakdown was supposed to air on Tuesday or yesterday...
Old 12-13-2018, 10:00 AM   #220
DYoungJelly
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
I listened to it on Google play.

It has since been removed from there.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Old 12-13-2018, 11:03 AM   #221
FrenchSkin
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DYoungJelly View Post
I listened to it on Google play.

It has since been removed from there.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
That and the fact that no other episode has been released yet lead me to believe there's something to it... I mean what are the odds an informatical bug suppresses only the one episode where they got critical of the team ?

Old 12-13-2018, 11:15 AM   #222
Redskins247
Impact Rookie

In regards to podcasts...I listened to Kevin Sheehan's when he had Thom Loverro on Tuesday, and Thom made what I think is a good point about Bruce Allen not going anywhere after this season because of how much he is tied in with a possible new stadium deal in DC. As much as I would like the entire regime there now all gone, I truly don't think it will be.
Old 12-13-2018, 11:23 AM   #223
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins247 View Post
In regards to podcasts...I listened to Kevin Sheehan's when he had Thom Loverro on Tuesday, and Thom made what I think is a good point about Bruce Allen not going anywhere after this season because of how much he is tied in with a possible new stadium deal in DC. As much as I would like the entire regime there now all gone, I truly don't think it will be.

Not sure I buy that makes him safe, they could always just give him another title like “stadium liaison” or some shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-13-2018, 11:23 AM   #224
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins247 View Post
In regards to Redskin podcasts are there any you can get on a PC with Windows 7? It seems all of them I check into need Windows 8 or 10 or a mobile device. I have Windows 7 on one PC and Windows XP on another and a flip phone, ha,ha. I do live in the woods and finally Verizon Wireless is usable here so I dumped crappy satellite internet. I am slowly trying to move into the 21st century.

P.S. For the record I hate Windows 8 & 10 and will hold unto Windows 7 till forced to change.
Old 12-13-2018, 11:25 AM   #225
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Bob View Post
In regards to Redskin podcasts are there any you can get on a PC with Windows 7? It seems all of them I check into need Windows 8 or 10 or a mobile device. I have Windows 7 on one PC and Windows XP on another and a flip phone, ha,ha. I do live in the woods and finally Verizon Wireless is usable here so I dumped crappy satellite internet. I am slowly trying to move into the 21st century.

P.S. For the record I hate Windows 8 & 10 and will hold unto Windows 7 till forced to change.

I do believe you can get podcasts via smoke signal so you may want to check that out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk