Debating with the enemy

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-09-2022, 08:44 PM   #9
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Multiple pro life woman clinics have been attacked, vandalized and some firebombed in the last month.

A leftist was arrested trying to assassinate Justice Kavenaugh yesterday.

I’m sure I’ll be told the abortion rights protests have been peaceful too.

USA Today didn’t even run the story in the paper today about Kavenaugh attempted murder…It didn’t make the front page of the NYT, only a blip at bottom to refer to A-20. Does anyone honestly think if a right wing man was caught trying to kill Justice Sotomayor with a high profile case looming this would get the same treatment? Example 5 trillion why corporate media is rightfully called the enemy of the people. No front page story in Chicago Tribune and the LA Times did the same blip at the bottom to refer to back pages. It’s not an argument anymore, it’s extreme bias and propaganda for the Dem party, not legitimate news sources period.
LOL. Man. this is hilarious.

Guy literally armed himself and went to Kavanaugh's house then got scared when he saw the marshals outside and called the cops on himself - and told them he was armed and there to kill Kavanaugh.

I guess that's the difference between left and right though - the left-wing nutjobs just pussy out at the last minute and the right-wing nutjobs just publish a manifesto talking about the great replacement theory before they go kill a bunch of minorities.

Keep up the crusade though Chico.

Feel free to criticize me too, I try so hard to stay out of this dumb fucking forum and you reel me back in every time.