Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Will Dallas And The Refs Screw Us Again?

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 12-27-2005, 10:50 AM   #16
sandtrapjack
The Starter

Re: Will Dallas And The Refs Screw Us Again?

Wow I am impressed how everyone had a better seat and view of that field goal than the refs on the field just a few feet away. Also impressed how the refs checked the instant replay of that kick over and over, and everyone else here still saw more than the referee did in thier own instant replay machine.

Wow I am impressed!
sandtrapjack is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 12-27-2005, 01:07 PM   #17
dmek25
MVP

sandtrap your hangin on by life support,you know that?that kick wasnt tipped,and i am a die hard skins fan.i would love to meet you guys again in the playoffs.how about you?
dmek25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005, 01:43 PM   #18
sandtrapjack
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmek25
sandtrap your hangin on by life support,you know that?that kick wasnt tipped,and i am a die hard skins fan.i would love to meet you guys again in the playoffs.how about you?
Your thread is only slightly stronger than mine, each team MUST win on Sunday to get in. Washington has not secured a play-off spot yet. It is likely, but not certain.

But to see the chances of Dallas-Washington meeting one more time this season in the play-offs, a lot has to happen. So for arguements sake lets say that Carolina lays an egg in Atlanta and looses Sunday. Not too likely but the most believable of all scenarios. If Carolina looses that bumps Washington from the #6 seed to the #5 seed. The NFC playoff pic would look like this

#1 Seattle
#2 Chicago
#3 NYG
#4 Tampa Bay
#5 Washington
#6 Dallas

Week 1 of the playoffs would be Washington @ Tampa Bay and Dallas @ NYG.
IF both teams win then Dallas goes to Seattle (again) and Washington goes to Chicago (I do not envy any team that has to go to a playoff game in Chicago in January). If both teams win then we see another Dal-Wash game. And that would be the NFC Championship game.

Washington is playing the best game in the league right now and is streaking at the perfect time. Dallas, well I just never know which team is going to show up. The likelihood we meet again this season is very slim.
sandtrapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005, 01:50 PM   #19
D'BOYZ
The Starter

Agree if and that's a BIG IF because of all the scenarios that have to happen for us to get in I believe we might get the upset on NYG since we almost had them when they where at their peek. But I trully don't believe we can take Seattle right now in 2 weeks I'll late you know lol

I see Washington beeting TB but it will be hard to beat Chicago at Soldier Field in January but hey anything can happen
D'BOYZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005, 05:09 PM   #20
12thMan
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by D'BOYZ
Agree if and that's a BIG IF because of all the scenarios that have to happen for us to get in I believe we might get the upset on NYG since we almost had them when they where at their peek. But I trully don't believe we can take Seattle right now in 2 weeks I'll late you know lol

I see Washington beeting TB but it will be hard to beat Chicago at Soldier Field in January but hey anything can happen
Actually, Chicago is the only team that really scares me in the playoffs right now.

I'm pretty certain, provided that we beat Philly, any of the Redskins would welcome a rematch with Tampa. Whether it be Raymond James, FedX, or right outside in the parking lot!
12thMan is offline   Reply With Quote