Go Back   Warpath > Board Management > Playbook

Message board 101

Playbook

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-29-2007, 04:06 PM   #1
MTK
\m/

Message board 101

There have been far too many threads lately severely lacking in quality and substance.

This stuff is message board 101 folks.

1) Look at the first page of posts to make sure your topic isn't already being discussed. If you post a duplicate thread it's probably going to get locked really quick, and don't whine if the person that locks it doesn't point out the URL of the already existing thread, it's not our job to do your homework for you. Try a quick search if you're too lazy to look at the first page of posts.

2) Second, create a thread with a clear and concise thread title. If I can't tell what a thread is about by reading the title, it's garbage.

3) Put some quality and substance into your post. That includes using proper grammar and spelling.

4) If you are mad and pissed off over something, stop and cool off before posting. I'm really getting sick and tired of reading these ridiculous, flying off the handle, reactionary threads.

Last but not least, if you are an offender of any of the above when it comes to creating a new thread, you will have your ability to create new threads taken away indefinitely. No questions asked. I've already done it a few times today, so if you can't post a new thread and you're wondering why you now have your answer.