skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-19-2009, 08:07 PM   #32
tryfuhl
Gamebreaker

Re: Kornheiser tells Snyder personally yesterday 'It's all on YOU!'

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBXVII View Post
Unfortunatly I think I see more of him (Giantone) then I do you. But....having said that I thought he actually put together a rather nice write up about Skins fans. Instead of coming on here and laughing or calling us names.

Oh well I guess it's just me though.
Interesting.. and though there are fans as he described it doesn't represent us as a whole. Of course we get excited about every new season, a lot of teams do, and yes as of late we've been brought back down to reality; that doesn't mean that we're clueless, just hopeful.
tryfuhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 08:08 PM   #33
mcarey032
Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Normally I would say you're right but not in this case.Redskin fans are a strange breed......the're never wrong ,the're team is always the best ,they always have the best QB and player at every position,do you know how bad it has to get to piss this many Redskin fans off,ohhhh yeah....he needs to listen to the fans!I mean this as nicely as I can put it being a Giant fan among this group(Redskin fans in general).....ain't easy.Yet having done it now for almost 30 years I can say I have never seen things this bad for Skins fans.The Skins have been rebuilding now ....for what 17-18 years and everytime they were on the brink ..."The Danny" would do something..in one form or another to disrupt it,does he mean to ...no.Redskin fan are some of the most devoted and faithful football fans I have ever seen......to the point of ...well....wanting to smack them.For the Redskin faithful to rebel and not be listen to is a sin.Since the Danny bought the team these fans have been to the point of giddiness every off season only to have everything torn down year after year.I just believe he has taken advantage of them one to many times and now they are fighting mad,and good for them!
I don't know which Redskins fans you talk to, but I can tell you that I have pretty much hated most things that Snyder has done with this team. He treats the fans like an ATM machine and all he cares about is when he can arrive at the stadium in his helicopter. He is such an ego maniac, it isn't even funny. In our case I would hope that Roger Goodell would intervene on our behalf, but I know that the Sheriff is too worried about what Michael Vick or the Williams boys in Minn. are doing to be bothered with one the NFL's most dysfunctional franchises to do anything. I would say most fans don't like Snyder or look at me attitude. They don't like the fact that we discard players like AP or Ryan Clark in favor of Adam Archuletta. Snyder thinks he is a football scout. The Redskins are nothing more to him that a hobby that makes a hell of a lot of money.
mcarey032 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 08:10 PM   #34
tryfuhl
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan_nn View Post
Danny this is what your dumb ass GM thinks of "HIS AND YOUR" 0-Line. Cerrato is a total hack job. Talk about a Mental Case, ole Vinny doesn't have to go by one mirror to miss one!
Yikes, link to this?
Old 10-19-2009, 08:15 PM   #35
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryfuhl View Post
I don't mind him but he does his fair share of trolling just like this:

"Normally I would say you're right but not in this case.Redskin fans are a strange breed......the're never wrong ,the're team is always the best ,they always have the best QB and player at every position"

It was right at the beginning of his post
Yes it was but if your reading comprehension skills were sharper you would understand what I was talking about.Next time just don't pick and choose and also remind people what I was responding to.................what post it was and what it was pertaining too, and that it was a veiwpoint from a fan of another team.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 08:16 PM   #36
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
Snyder's wife looks damn good for 47.

Yup ,and a breast cancer survivor.
Old 10-19-2009, 08:18 PM   #37
tryfuhl
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Yes it was but if your reading comprehension skills were sharper you would understand what I was talking about.Next time just don't pick and choose and also remind people what I was responding to.................what post it was and what it was pertaining too, and that it was a veiwpoint from a fan of another team.
that i can understand............i guess it's because i'm a skins fan.I don't get anything..................thanks for the help from a fan of this team
Old 10-19-2009, 08:21 PM   #38
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryfuhl View Post
that doesn't mean that we're clueless, just hopeful.

Find were I said anything about Skin fans being clueless,that's your word, mabey that's the way you feel.I never said it,or inferred it.
Old 10-19-2009, 08:27 PM   #39
tryfuhl
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Find were I said anything about Skin fans being clueless,that's your word, mabey that's the way you feel.I never said it,or inferred it.
find where I said that's how I feel

you're bringing this to a new level of ridiculousness, past the point of your refusal to space after punctuation (see, if you want to get petty, we can find plenty of ways)

I don't disagree with you on your sentiments on Snyder's running of the team and how this is the worst point for Skins fans since you've been watching, but your comments on the Skins fans MORE THAN implies that you see us as clueless about the state of our team, a basic principle in communications is that it's more about how your words seem than what you say that they meant and that's why celebrities have to publicly apologize all of the time. If that's not what you meant, then you said it the wrong way, simple enough.
Old 10-19-2009, 08:40 PM   #40
duetsch215
Special Teams

Russ Grimm would fix the OL and hes a tough guy unlike Zorn
duetsch215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 08:59 PM   #41
Hog1
Quietly Dominating the East

Good find PainTrain!
Hog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 09:44 PM   #42
tryfuhl
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by duetsch215 View Post
Russ Grimm would fix the OL and hes a tough guy unlike Zorn
so.. we need a tough HC and a new O-Line coach
Old 10-19-2009, 10:01 PM   #43
The Goat
Pro Bowl

I've tried to not use harsh or foul language as the team collapsed under Snyder's ownership/management, but the contents of this thread have me boiling! I understand his wife is doing a good thing sponsoring breast cancer awareness week, a cancer survivor herself i believe, but her comments regarding the Redskins verge on insanity. She says we all want the Redskins to do good! Ma'am, your husband is the effing owner, has ruined the franchise, and all you've got is "we all want the Redskins to do good." I think the absurdity of her football comments demonstrate how she and lil Danny live in the smallest bubble on the planet...so much so that his little group of pals is somehow surprised when the crowd begs him to sell the team. And then Vinny's comments...OMG this man sounds like he's mentally retarded (no humor intended). This is the stupid SOB lil Danny Snyder thinks can help manage the franchise!?

...these two are an absolute embarrassment to the league, I'm sorry. Don't come at me with talk of charity work and whatever else, please, as you'll just be playing the sad fool. I hope this season produces a groundswell of disgust and ultimately rejection for Dan Snyder...I hope.
Old 10-19-2009, 10:13 PM   #44
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Goat View Post
I've tried to not use harsh or foul language as the team collapsed under Snyder's ownership/management, but the contents of this thread have me boiling! I understand his wife is doing a good thing sponsoring breast cancer awareness week, a cancer survivor herself i believe, but her comments regarding the Redskins verge on insanity. She says we all want the Redskins to do good! Ma'am, your husband is the effing owner, has ruined the franchise, and all you've got is "we all want the Redskins to do good." I think the absurdity of her football comments demonstrate how she and lil Danny live in the smallest bubble on the planet...so much so that his little group of pals is somehow surprised when the crowd begs him to sell the team. And then Vinny's comments...OMG this man sounds like he's mentally retarded (no humor intended). This is the stupid SOB lil Danny Snyder thinks can help manage the franchise!?

...these two are an absolute embarrassment to the league, I'm sorry. Don't come at me with talk of charity work and whatever else, please, as you'll just be playing the sad fool. I hope this season produces a groundswell of disgust and ultimately rejection for Dan Snyder...I hope.
I think it's ridiculous to go attacking Snyder's wife for her comments. Not surprising, but ridiculous.
Old 10-19-2009, 10:22 PM   #45
Meks
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
The forecast for this upcoming Monday Night could be a real sh*t storm. The garbage from South Jersey should come rolling down 95 round 4-5 in the afternoon bringing their stench into Fed Ex for the greening-out primetime party. You know they are gonna be a ton of those fowl bastards there. Ill be forced to see constant cut away shots of Snyder and that dead pan stare everytime they score. Im sure there also will be a couple cut away shots of our new offensive lacky turning that hamster wheel in the booth reaching in to find the next play. We keep talking about a bottom, but a primetime beat down of 40-something to a couple field goals has me thinking I might need to take off next Tuesday from work.
ec - f-ing scuse me?

dont bring south jersey into this ... cuz i'll be at the game... and I will be rolling down 95 at like 3pm so ... dont stereo-type dude... and i expect a good game out of our team.... i think we can shut them down on D if we pressure mc-sucker.

but seriously, not all of south jersey are eagles fans.... so chill son.
R.I.P #21SEAN TAYLOR
Meks is offline   Reply With Quote