Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Brandon Marshall is a P**SY A$$!!!

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 08-28-2009, 02:15 AM   #1
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Brandon Marshall is a P**SY A$$!!!

I can't believe that the NFL allowes IDIOT'S like this jackass in the league, this is embarrassing to our great sport. Brandon Marshall is a crybaby ass just another T.O (it's funny how he is compared to Owens on the field) I hope this guy get's dumped down the depth chart and they make him sit like TB did MEYSHAWN JOHNSON... But Denver will end up giving this ass what he want's and he will be traded, Thank god we don't have a guy like this on our team, yea he is a crazy gifted athlete and has had two straight 100 catch season's but this is enough! He signed his contract a few years ago and now that his boyfriend Cutler is gone he doesn't give a damn about his team, that's a shame for a millionaire who play's football for a living act's this way. I wish he would have my everyday job.

Video

Advertisements
Old 08-28-2009, 02:33 AM   #2
Meks
Pro Bowl

Re: Brandon Marshall is a P**SY A$$!!!

dont worry we'll be offering a trade to get him within a week or so....
R.I.P #21SEAN TAYLOR
Meks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 03:36 AM   #3
saden1
MVP

Broncos did what was "best" for them when they traded Cutler and fired Shanahan. Marshall owes the organization absolutely nothing. He requested more money and they denied him. He requested a trade and they denied him. If the man absolutely wants to leave the team he should be traded. I'm not condoning his actions at practice but as a practical matter you shouldn't have a disgruntled player at practice. Plus they have 34 million in cap space and the guys is clearly worth more than the 4th round 22nd pick money they're paying him now.

Contract or no contract go get yours.

-Jenkins
saden1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 04:02 AM   #4
skindeep
Camp Scrub

D.S. and V.C. WANTED THAT PUNK ASS QB we dont need hoes like that in washington they aint nothing but spoiled little gals.
skindeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 04:30 AM   #5
itvnetop
Playmaker

Damn, that was funny and sad at the same time. I don't think I've ever seen a professional act like that during practice. I'm always one for players getting their worth, but this was some tom-foolery!
itvnetop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 04:58 AM   #6
NM Redskin
The Starter

I heard the REAL reason he wants a trade, its cause they traded for Orton instead of Campbell.
Old 08-28-2009, 07:28 AM   #7
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

What a b*tch. Damn they should have package him with Cutler for some more draft picks or a couple players. Thats real sad, if I was Denver would be trying to get at minimum a second rounder and another late draft pick for him. Attitudes like that in the locker room suck.
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 07:35 AM   #8
#56fanatic
The Starter

This is when organizations need to get tough and suspend or sit the jerks. Here's the deal, he is under contract with the team. They can suspend him for detrimental actions without pay, they can sit him and not play him, which in both of these scenarios it hurts the players for acting like idiots. When players blatently do the things he is doing, they should fall under the rules of conduct and be subject to suspension by Goodell. This would knock all this crap out. All these money grubbing fuck tards want is more money. If you aren't happy with the deal you signed a year, two years, three years ago, then its only on you and your agent. The organization is at no fault because you signed a crappy deal.
#56fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 07:39 AM   #9
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

Blown out of proportion. For one thing, like saden said he owes them nothing really. They could get rid of him at a moment's notice if they wanted to, even if he wanted to stay. Plus, him sitting on the helmet was before practice even began. And Marshall has already apologized for not using better judgment overall.

While he didn't act this way necessarily, just remember that a few years ago Portis was in Denver too wanting to get out.
Old 08-28-2009, 07:55 AM   #10
dmek25
MVP

i cant believe you say he owes them nothing. he has a signed contract. doesn't his signature mean anything? while im all for players getting their money, quit being a dick. and act like a professional. after all, that's what you are. and on a side note, you wouldn't believe how many people over at E.S want to trade Santana Moss for him. what a joke
Old 08-28-2009, 08:07 AM   #11
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmek25 View Post
i cant believe you say he owes them nothing. he has a signed contract. doesn't his signature mean anything? while im all for players getting their money, quit being a dick. and act like a professional. after all, that's what you are. and on a side note, you wouldn't believe how many people over at E.S want to trade Santana Moss for him. what a joke
He's already said he should have acted better and apologized for it. What I'm saying though is that while he has signed a contract and should honor it, the team may not necessarily honor his contract either.
Old 08-28-2009, 08:20 AM   #12
#56fanatic
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
Blown out of proportion. For one thing, like saden said he owes them nothing really. They could get rid of him at a moment's notice if they wanted to, even if he wanted to stay. Plus, him sitting on the helmet was before practice even began. And Marshall has already apologized for not using better judgment overall.

While he didn't act this way necessarily, just remember that a few years ago Portis was in Denver too wanting to get out.

Did you watch the video? I can't believe a knowledgable football fan would say his actions were blown out of proportion. he acted like a spoiled little brat, and according to PFT he may be in line for conduct detrimental to the team and could lose over $500k if suspended the first 4 games. I dont see why these idiots do this. Plus, who the hell is going to give up a 1st or 2nd for an idiot that acts the way he does. He should bust his ass, put up numbers and it would be alot easier for Denver to get a better deal and trade him, or make him play out his contract.
#56fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 08:33 AM   #13
Daseal
Puppy Kicker

I think Marshall will be fine in a new environment. Denver can trade him for a 4th, maybe a 3rd and make the best of the situation. Denver isn't winning the Super Bowl this year, get something for him before he walks this year.
Old 08-28-2009, 08:35 AM   #14
dmek25
MVP

56, its all about the money. he figures if he bitches enough, ala Cutler, he will get what he wants. they should trade him to Detroit
Old 08-28-2009, 08:38 AM   #15
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

Quote:
Originally Posted by #56fanatic View Post
Did you watch the video? I can't believe a knowledgable football fan would say his actions were blown out of proportion. he acted like a spoiled little brat, and according to PFT he may be in line for conduct detrimental to the team and could lose over $500k if suspended the first 4 games. I dont see why these idiots do this. Plus, who the hell is going to give up a 1st or 2nd for an idiot that acts the way he does. He should bust his ass, put up numbers and it would be alot easier for Denver to get a better deal and trade him, or make him play out his contract.
How long is the video...and how long do you think practice lasted?