Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Skins v. Dallas Predictions

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 11-19-2009, 08:38 AM   #16
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Skins v. Dallas Predictions

If we come out slow and Dallas builds a 2 touchdown lead most likely Dallas will end up blowing us out. If we can keep it under 7 til halftime I will be feeling pretty good because of the way we have played the last couple games in the second half. Dallas was criticized heavily this past week for coming out sluggish against Green Bay and not taking advantage of opportunities. They will be looking to rebound. I think it will be more like the former than the latter. Dallas 34 Washington 17.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 11-19-2009, 08:51 AM   #17
joethiesmanfan
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
If we come out slow and Dallas builds a 2 touchdown lead most likely Dallas will end up blowing us out. If we can keep it under 7 til halftime I will be feeling pretty good because of the way we have played the last couple games in the second half. Dallas was criticized heavily this past week for coming out sluggish against Green Bay and not taking advantage of opportunities. They will be looking to rebound. I think it will be more like the former than the latter. Dallas 34 Washington 17.
We score 40. Washington 40 Dallas 17.
joethiesmanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 08:51 AM   #18
budw38
Playmaker

Romo makes a bone head play , R Williams fumbles and the cowgirls crumble to Orakpo/Carter/Jarmon and we win a dogfight .... 19-13 .
budw38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 09:00 AM   #19
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

One thing I definitely think, is that this will be an emotional game all the way around. I don't think it's the rivalry per se, but something tells me that both teams are going to be high energy- of course we will spot them the usual 7 points on the first drive -but after that this is going to be the hardest bruiser we have seen in a long time. I think our team has the explosion that many of us have been looking for, Dallas fights hard also, but we end up restoring our standing in the league with an undeniable beatdown of Dallas.

Extra koolaid available online only
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 09:02 AM   #20
sandtrapjack
The Starter

Okay are these legitimate PREDICTIONS? Or just wishes?

My point being is that the Redskins offense has only scored more that 17 points this season only ONCE. But I see a bunch pf predictions that have the Skins offense suddenly being reborn and scoring 30 plus points. Does anyone honestly think that is going to happen?

Dallas - 27
Skins - 17
sandtrapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 09:19 AM   #21
joethiesmanfan
The Starter

Can someon get a Sean Taylor's greatest hits video. The one where he knocked out Witten on the sideline.
Old 11-19-2009, 09:21 AM   #22
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandtrapjack View Post

My point being is that the Redskins offense has only scored more that 17 points this season only ONCE. But I see a bunch pf predictions that have the Skins offense suddenly being reborn and scoring 30 plus points. Does anyone honestly think that is going to happen?

Dallas - 27
Skins - 17
Mine (31-14) was, I think the offense is getting comfortable with Lewis calling plays. Remember, in 3 games our team has scored 17, 17, 27. and those were against good D's. 2nd, I believe as our D gains confidence in the O's productivity, we will see fewer plays taken off and more spark from them. Finally, I expect Romo to make several of what you call "silly" mistakes, and us to be able to capitalize off of them.

Granted, I also have some wishing in there, that JC doesn't throw a "silly" pick or fumble of his own, and that the D gets into a groove earlier rather than later, and that your OC, Mr Garrett, continues his love of the pass to the neglect of your run game.
Old 11-19-2009, 09:27 AM   #23
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:

Dallas - 27
Skins - 17
I also don't see how 2 predictions of greater than 30 for the Skins counts as "a bunch". I think most here see a typical close game, a few on both sides see extreme wins. It's also interesting that you say Dallas will get 27, neglecting the fact that we have given up 27+ points in only 2 of our games, and in both cases the O gave up "silly" turnovers that resulted in immediate points, and both were the first games with SLewis calling plays, so there was - possibly- some uncertainty that may have sorted itself out.

Last edited by CRedskinsRule; 11-19-2009 at 10:06 AM.
Old 11-19-2009, 09:35 AM   #24
joethiesmanfan
The Starter

Quote:

Dallas - 27
Skins - 17

Adding in turnover scores, Romo getting hit from behind my Orakpo and Carter accounts for 2 touches. Santanaman runs a punt back, thats teh another extra 7. Plus Dalls can't stop teh run. We bully them as always.
Old 11-19-2009, 10:13 AM   #25
Lotus
Fire Bruce NOW

Quote:

Dallas - 27
Skins - 17
And Dallas put up 7 whole points against a struggling Packers defense. But they'll put up 27 against the Skins?
Vinny's overall Redskins record: 62-82 (.430)
We won more with Vinny
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 10:21 AM   #26
Monkeydad
Living Legend

Quote:

Dallas - 27
Skins - 17
Dallas struggled to get on the scoreboard at all last week.

Your point?

Skins 23
Girls 13
Old 11-19-2009, 10:23 AM   #27
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
I also don't see how 2 predictions of greater than 30 for the Skins counts as "a bunch". I think most here see a typical close game, a few on both sides see extreme wins. It's also interesting that you say Dallas will get 27, neglecting the fact that we have given up 27+ points in only 2 of our games, and in both cases the O gave up "silly" turnovers that resulted in immediate points, and both were the first games with SLewis calling plays, so there was - possibly- some uncertainty that may have sorted itself out.
pwnage
Old 11-19-2009, 10:27 AM   #28
Monkeydad
Living Legend

I have an end-of-the-game highlight already:

Old 11-19-2009, 10:37 AM   #29
irish
Playmaker

The lucky stars lined up for the Skins last week. Denver came east for a 1pm game on a short week. Denver's starting QB goes down and the back-up stinks. The Skins have their home fans cheering them on. I dont see this conjunction of lucky stars happening again this week.

Dallas 35
Skins 10
irish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 10:41 AM   #30
maroonandblack30
Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinDogg View Post
Here we go.

]

Legendary wins....