Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Some Things Never Change (WP:RI Article)

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 12-11-2009, 10:46 AM   #151
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Some Things Never Change (WP:RI Article)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paintrain View Post
BHA, can you account for your time on the early morning hours of Sunday November 22nd?

Source: Notre Dame Fighting Irish QB Jimmy Clausen punched by irate fan - ESPN
lol, that was too funny, man people gotta chill out a little bit (but I would probably punch Vinny if I saw him out)

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 12-11-2009, 10:54 AM   #152
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryfuhl View Post
those cb's off of the street shut down tom brady
well i think the pass rush had more to do with that. but not taking anything away from dt, he had a real nice game. now i want to see him do it again.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 11:07 AM   #153
BigHairedAristocrat
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paintrain View Post
BHA, can you account for your time on the early morning hours of Sunday November 22nd?

Source: Notre Dame Fighting Irish QB Jimmy Clausen punched by irate fan - ESPN
i plead the the second!
Dolphins get good press for saving drowning humans.But we only hear about the swimmers theyve pushed ashore.You know who we havent heard from: all the people theyve pushed out to sea.Dolphins dont know what theyre doing-they just like pushing things.
BigHairedAristocrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 11:10 AM   #154
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
well i think the pass rush had more to do with that. but not taking anything away from dt, he had a real nice game. now i want to see him do it again.
so our OLine handled their pass rush better? Or Campbell is a better qb under pressure than Tom Brady? I think DT and JC found a good thing, and hopefully we see more of them this week.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 11:11 AM   #155
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHairedAristocrat View Post
i plead the the second!
the second? you taking out your gun now?
Old 12-11-2009, 11:11 AM   #156
over the mountain
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtbag359 View Post
Probably Ozzie Newsome. The guy has put together a competitive team with coordinators constantly getting HC positions and his scouts getting promoted to GM spots but the one constant in that organization is Ozzie. On top of that he helped put together a team that won a Super Bowl with Trent Dilfer. Basically a decade of success without a franchise QB, well until they got Flaco.
something like 18 of their 22 starters were drafted by the ravens. thats impressive.
Old 12-11-2009, 11:18 AM   #157
SouperMeister
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
LMFAO
SouperMeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 01:22 PM   #158
BigHairedAristocrat
Playmaker

Quote:
Well being punched with a gun would certainly hurt more than being punched with a fist.... not that i'm admitting to anything...
Dolphins get good press for saving drowning humans.But we only hear about the swimmers theyve pushed ashore.You know who we havent heard from: all the people theyve pushed out to sea.Dolphins dont know what theyre doing-they just like pushing things.
BigHairedAristocrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 09:17 AM   #159
#56fanatic
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk72 View Post
Well until the season ends and something changes it's business as usual at the Park. I wouldn't read too far into it.

I understand what your saying, but honestly these two scouting players is just the shit that irritates me to death. The owner wouldn't know the difference between a good and bad QB if I was in a uniform throwing balls around. And the fact that Vinny is still on these "trips" is the most frustrating thing along with doing this and not even having the season over, plus a lame duck coach, and no coach for next season at all. This FO doesn't even need to be doing shit like this right now. What if the next guy comes in and says we need to draft OLINE and keep campbell?? Until Vinny is gone, and Danny just freaking signs the checks this is what we'll deal with.

Interesting point in an article...We all know we have not drafted a Olineman in the 1st or 2nd round since 99 or 2000 (only 2, i think, in the 3rd round since then) but we have not drafted a RB since Betts!! How many f'n drafts is that by not selecting important positions?? I swear if this front office, meaning Vinny and Danny, are still doing the same shit next year as they have done the last 10 years, I AM DONE! We all need to stop going to freaking games, leave the seats empty, stop buying shit until something changes. Nothing will change as long as we keep supporting this crap.
#56fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 09:21 AM   #160
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

Quote:
Originally Posted by #56fanatic View Post
I understand what your saying, but honestly these two scouting players is just the shit that irritates me to death. The owner wouldn't know the difference between a good and bad QB if I was in a uniform throwing balls around. And the fact that Vinny is still on these "trips" is the most frustrating thing along with doing this and not even having the season over, plus a lame duck coach, and no coach for next season at all. This FO doesn't even need to be doing shit like this right now. What if the next guy comes in and says we need to draft OLINE and keep campbell?? Until Vinny is gone, and Danny just freaking signs the checks this is what we'll deal with.
How do you know we don't have scouts going all over the country (along with Scott Campbell and Vinny Cerrato-since, you know, they oversee it all) scouting players at all positions?
Old 12-12-2009, 09:27 AM   #161
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

Quote:
Well, if it's any consolation...and I know it won't be to many, I checked and the game that Snyder and Cerrato "scouted" was Kansas at Texas on Nov. 21. There were a few other owners at the game as well (though I don't know who exactly). Anyway, they didn't go down there to do any scouting. They were watching a college football game...take a look at the Redskins schedule and see who they were playing the next day and then you'll see why Snyder and Cerrato were there.
Just wanted to bump this as a reminder. Also to add, that the owners and front office execs who attended were apparently there as guests of Jerry Jones before taking a stadium tour (Cowboys Stadium) that evening. Though that part I'm not 100% sure of. For sure though it was the Kansas at Texas game and Snyder went primarily because he was going to be in Texas that weekend anyway.
Old 12-12-2009, 04:21 PM   #162
#56fanatic
The Starter

Quote:
How do you know we don't have scouts going all over the country (along with Scott Campbell and Vinny Cerrato-since, you know, they oversee it all) scouting players at all positions?

I am sure we have scouts all over the country, but honestly when do you think Vinny and Danny actually listen to them? Vinny has done a horrible job of drafting for this organization, absolutely horrible. You can't justify him being successful because he hasn't. Since these two geniouses have taken over we have the WORST draft history in the entire NFL.
#56fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 04:28 PM   #163
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

Quote:
I am sure we have scouts all over the country, but honestly when do you think Vinny and Danny actually listen to them? Vinny has done a horrible job of drafting for this organization, absolutely horrible. You can't justify him being successful because he hasn't. Since these two geniouses have taken over we have the WORST draft history in the entire NFL.
ok whatever you say
Old 12-12-2009, 05:23 PM   #164
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Orakpo, Mitchell, Barnes, Thomas, Davis, Kelly, Horton, Rinehart have all either proven they belong in the NFL or have shown enough improvement since they got here to say they could be good depth guys for us. And that's just the last 2 drafts alone.