Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Kirk Cousins 24/7 thread

Locker Room Main Forum

View Poll Results: What should the Redskins do with Cousins?
Sign him to a long term deal 47 75.81%
Let him walk 4 6.45%
Use the franchise tag again 11 17.74%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2017, 08:11 PM   #1426
warriorzpath

Re: Kirk Cousins 24/7 thread

While it shows that I have anger management issues with my posts sometimes, what your posts say about some of you is way different.

Advertisements
Old 01-16-2017, 08:13 PM   #1427
warriorzpath

Kirk Cousins 24/7 thread

My angry posts come from the fact - that I'm frustrated that some of you aren't right in front of me.
Old 01-16-2017, 08:16 PM   #1428
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Cousins isn't elite...I don't think anyone is saying he is. I think your issue is more with the market and the going price for that " tier 2 " qb. The cap has really gone up in the last several years and with that average going rates of qb. Unfortunately for us we have a qb in his prime entering free agency who is large regarded around the league as a capable qb. So we should pay that capable qb being that it's the most important position On the team. The great thing is we aren't cash strapped by the cap...so are ability to pay isn't an issue.
Yeah you can say that. The market rate involves paying more than the talent and/or history of play actually warrants, especially for qbs, at least imo. 23 is my magic number, any less I'm happy any more I'm at least a little concerned. MTK helped my number bump up to 23. He made some good points. My original number of 20 is just not reasonable to expect. Thanks guys like Osweiler and teams like Houston.
Old 01-16-2017, 08:20 PM   #1429
Schneed10
A Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorzpath View Post
My angry posts come from the fact - that I'm frustrated that some of you aren't right in front of me.
Old 01-16-2017, 08:22 PM   #1430
Schneed10
A Dude

Old 01-16-2017, 08:25 PM   #1431
Schneed10
A Dude

Old 01-16-2017, 08:30 PM   #1432
warriorzpath

They're ok. Just too corny. Must be saving the good ones for later. Still don't understand the first one.
Old 01-17-2017, 10:58 AM   #1433
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorzpath View Post
These dummies that want to ban me because I call them out for being bullies. It's so sad for bullies like them. Can't beat me, so ban me.

Stop "battling" everyone. Jesus. When I said Kerrigan was not effective enough this year i got lol'd and called drunk. Lol. I spoke my mind about it for a few posts and took the heat. This sight is not like ES. You can voice ur opinion. The problem arises when you cannot accept the fact that people disagree with you.
I did not call people names or keep posting over and over the same thing in different words.
It appears as though you are trying to bully your opinion on others and that you become irate when disagreed with.
I think you are trying to say that Cousins and Smith are the same or Smith is better? Im not sure. I think Smith is ok. He doesn't have nearly the arm that Cousins does. He doesn't have alot of weapons but if he did he would hold them back imo.
What is your overall point? In short without all the drama? Im curious.
Old 01-17-2017, 11:01 AM   #1434
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneed10 View Post

LOL. This is a keeper.
Old 01-17-2017, 11:18 AM   #1435
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Looking back D young made one silly comment about your post and you could not handle it. Than you started calling people dumb and it all got blown up. You were the first bully.
Not a lot of people are going to agree with you besides bucky brooks that Kirk is a game manager. He airs the ball out. If anything he should actually try sometime to be a game manager.
Like the final drive of the season. He did not game manage that shit or we would have at least sent it to overtime.
As for Kirks ceiling vs Smith. It is not even close. Smith has never and will never put up numbers like Kirk, and certainly not without a run game or a defense to keep him in rhythm.
Either way you get way to bent out of shape over silly comments Nobody was calling you names or being a bully.
If you get so bent over one "snarky" comment than do not call a guy who just threw for almost 5000 yards a game manager. Question his poise under pressure or his contract but calling him a game manager or comparing him to alex smith and his noodle arm is crazy man.
But hey thats your opinion. Better be able to deal with snarky though or just stop posting. Because it obviously bugs the crap out of you when people disagree.
Old 01-17-2017, 11:36 AM   #1436
hutch17
Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneed10 View Post
Does this kids shirt match his underwear, is that on purpose? If so kudos on the coordination kid, unfortunately no woman will ever see it.
Old 01-17-2017, 11:42 AM   #1437
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by hutch17 View Post
Does this kids shirt match his underwear, is that on purpose? If so kudos on the coordination kid, unfortunately no woman will ever see it.

Good call. I thought maybe they were pajamas and the briefs were actually pants which would explain the match. That is clearly a legit button down though and I would like to offer up kudos on that accessorizing too!
Old 01-17-2017, 11:58 AM   #1438
Alvin Walton
Pro Bowl

Poasting in an internet tough guy thread.
Old 01-17-2017, 03:17 PM   #1439
metalskins
The Starter

I certainly hope contract talks don't break down as badly as this thread is, LOL!
Old 01-17-2017, 05:59 PM   #1440
warriorzpath

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Looking back D young made one silly comment about your post and you could not handle it. Than you started calling people dumb and it all got blown up. You were the first bully.
Not a lot of people are going to agree with you besides bucky brooks that Kirk is a game manager. He airs the ball out. If anything he should actually try sometime to be a game manager.
Like the final drive of the season. He did not game manage that shit or we would have at least sent it to overtime.
As for Kirks ceiling vs Smith. It is not even close. Smith has never and will never put up numbers like Kirk, and certainly not without a run game or a defense to keep him in rhythm.
Either way you get way to bent out of shape over silly comments Nobody was calling you names or being a bully.
If you get so bent over one "snarky" comment than do not call a guy who just threw for almost 5000 yards a game manager. Question his poise under pressure or his contract but calling him a game manager or comparing him to alex smith and his noodle arm is crazy man.
But hey thats your opinion. Better be able to deal with snarky though or just stop posting. Because it obviously bugs the crap out of you when people disagree.

I bet no one read even through your first sentence.
Closed Thread