Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Election Day

Debating with the enemy

View Poll Results: Anonymous Presidential Poll: Who did you vote for?
Clinton 16 44.44%
Trump 13 36.11%
Johnson 4 11.11%
Stein 1 2.78%
Other 2 5.56%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-09-2016, 12:08 AM   #16
los panda
Pro Bowl

Re: Election Day

i can't believe this pussy grabber is leading.

Advertisements
Old 11-09-2016, 05:31 AM   #17
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

I hope the media gets the message loud and clear. They protected a president who did nothing but make this country less safe while losing the country leadership position around the world. He ran up record debt while the media looked the other way. He presided over a racial divide unseen since the civil rights movement. Obamacare has been a failure each year....my fuckin rates have gone up 35% in the last 2 years. I'm fucking subsidizing lazy ass people's free health...I'm sick of it.

But yet Obama chose to take stances with telling a people to let men use women's bathrooms. He directed Kerry to give a sweetheart deal to Iran. Obama backed down to Putin in Eastern Europe and then Syria. Obama chose to open relations with Cuba with no concessions. Obama let Isis form and kill hundreds of thousands in Syria and iraq while allowing genocide....

Don't let folks just put this Hillary....this is squarely on Obama and how the media protected him and refused to criticize him.

I wish the hackers/Wikileaks would go after CNN, NBC, cbs and reveal what everyone knows....

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 06:20 AM   #18
MTK
\m/

Brexit you're off the hook. There's a new dummy in town.
Old 11-09-2016, 07:00 AM   #19
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Brexit you're off the hook. There's a new dummy in town.

The Bigots and the racist won,they elected a man to president who openly tried to disgrace a gold star family ,they elected a man who doesn't know what the "NUCLEAR TRIAD " is ,they elected a man who openly ask the leader of a enemy nation to rig the election,they elected a man who will not treat your daughter with respect he just wants to crab them by their *****(his own words) and they elected a man who does not honer his word or his debts.They elected Donald Trump.
Old 11-09-2016, 07:19 AM   #20
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
The Bigots and the racist won,they elected a man to president who openly tried to disgrace a gold star family ,they elected a man who doesn't know what the "NUCLEAR TRIAD " is ,they elected a man who openly ask the leader of a enemy nation to rig the election,they elected a man who will not treat your daughter with respect he just wants to crab them by their *****(his own words) and they elected a man who does not honer his word or his debts.They elected Donald Trump.
This the attitude that lost the dems the election...deplorables. The media backed up this attitude and people are sick of the false narrative. Dem lost because Obama wasn't a good president and Hillary was poor in her previous leadership positions.

But you know, you have to be knowledgeable and have to think to have those arguments. It's easy just to yell racist, bigot, anti women, anti blah blah blah

He Gets Us
Old 11-09-2016, 07:32 AM   #21
MTK
\m/

It should have been Bernie.
Old 11-09-2016, 07:33 AM   #22
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
This the attitude that lost the dems the election...deplorables. The media backed up this attitude and people are sick of the false narrative. Dem lost because Obama wasn't a good president and Hillary was poor in her previous leadership positions.

But you know, you have to be knowledgeable and have to think to have those arguments. It's easy just to yell racist, bigot, anti women, anti blah blah blah
What was false about anything I said?
Old 11-09-2016, 07:36 AM   #23
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
It should have been Bernie.
Yup and anyone but Trump.Bernie's problem was his biggest support were Independents and they couldn't vote in the primary.
Old 11-09-2016, 07:47 AM   #24
TheGuyFromOverThere
Impact Rookie

From a European (but still personal) perspective:

If you have the choice of one clown or the other - why not take the funny one?

In all seriousness: I, too, would have preferred Bernie. Who, speaking now really European, would here probably be viewed as slightly left from the middle, but far away from the extreme left.
TheGuyFromOverThere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 07:59 AM   #25
skinsfan69
Living Legend

With Bernie in there I would have been working for free. A couple of my clients mentioned that they might shut their doors if he became president. He has no respect at all for entrepreneurs or private enterprise.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 08:49 AM   #26
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
It simply ignores the reality that Hillary Clinton was as distasteful to half of the US voting public as Trump is to you. For every statement you made there is an equally ugly truth about Clinton that resonated as deeply with millions of voters as the thoughts you laid out did with the other millions of voters.

Let's be honest, HC has 30 years of political service, had the latino vote sewn up, and an openly partisan president with a 60% approval rating on the stump for her in PA, and she still lost PA. That's as much a rejection by the voters of Hillary as it is an election of Trump.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 08:55 AM   #27
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Completely false, the mistake of the media narrative is Trump's voting group were deplorables...not correct and far from it.

What Hillary "should have said" was Trump was deplorable...this would be correct. Trump is a man of very questionable character BUT his supporters do not embody Trump's personality or even his behavior.

What the media did was try to make this connection so the act of voting for Trump was the biggest" F you" ever. People in this country are tired of these false narratives.

The media pushed polls that lied...they were trying to get trump supporters to stay at home saying Hillary was gonna win in a landslide.

He Gets Us
Old 11-09-2016, 09:04 AM   #28
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
With Bernie in there I would have been working for free. A couple of my clients mentioned that they might shut their doors if he became president. He has no respect at all for entrepreneurs or private enterprise.
Bernie is a commie and somehow thinks the federal government could pay for everything and even admitted he would raise taxes to pay for his programs.

He Gets Us
Old 11-09-2016, 09:08 AM   #29
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
It simply ignores the reality that Hillary Clinton was as distasteful to half of the US voting public as Trump is to you. For every statement you made there is an equally ugly truth about Clinton that resonated as deeply with millions of voters as the thoughts you laid out did with the other millions of voters.

Let's be honest, HC has 30 years of political service, had the latino vote sewn up, and an openly partisan president with a 60% approval rating on the stump for her in PA, and she still lost PA. That's as much a rejection by the voters of Hillary as it is an election of Trump.
So nothing I said was false,correct?
Old 11-09-2016, 09:57 AM   #30
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

White America shows how powerful it is yet again. In 4 years we're either gonna be the greatest country on Earth again or we will have been set back for the foreseeable future.