Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Election Day

Debating with the enemy

View Poll Results: Anonymous Presidential Poll: Who did you vote for?
Clinton 16 44.44%
Trump 13 36.11%
Johnson 4 11.11%
Stein 1 2.78%
Other 2 5.56%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-09-2016, 03:11 PM   #46
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Re: Election Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvin Walton View Post
I didn't know that 50+ million Americans were uneducated racist, desperate deplorable morons.

Thats a lot.

And if you look at the poll above this thread you will note that at least 9 Warpath members are uneducated racist, desperate deplorable morons.

Yup i will not sugar coating anything. If you voted for Donald Trump there is something wrong in your head. Warpath member or not.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 11-09-2016, 03:16 PM   #47
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Nearly everything you said was either patently false, or politically twisted. It's simply not worth refuting it point by point because I know we would just talk past each other. You won't agree with my point (proven by your lack of response to my last post) and I am confident you won't convince me.
My post....
The Bigots and the racist won,they elected a man to president who openly tried to disgrace a gold star family ,they elected a man who doesn't know what the "NUCLEAR TRIAD " is ,they elected a man who openly ask the leader of a enemy nation to rig the election,they elected a man who will not treat your daughter with respect he just wants to crab them by their *****(his own words) and they elected a man who does not honer his word or his debts.They elected Donald Trump.
1) Yes he tried to disgrace a gold star family...no media spin
2)He does not know what the "Nuclear Triad is ...check first debate ,again no media spin.
3)Trump urged Russia to hack Hillary's e-mail fact,
Trump urges Russia to hack Clinton's email - POLITICO
4)How he treats women,you don't have an argument ,it is well know what he says and does.
5) Again a man know for not paying his debts. Again how is it a lie?
USA TODAY exclusive: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn’t pay his bills
Old 11-09-2016, 03:17 PM   #48
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Trump did not win .Hate won.
Old 11-09-2016, 03:21 PM   #49
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
I think a lot of people most definitely hate the direction of the country and hate the fact the Obama has ignored their needs as citizens of this country for the last 8 years.

Some Ill give you some credit G1, your getting there.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 03:24 PM   #50
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Hate won, fear won, false hopes won. Cannot wait until all of these Trumpeters are not living in bigger houses, making more money, driving bigger cars. You all fell for this loudmouth. You all are guilty for these next four years of complete madness. Lol. Hey at least SNL will be good for the next few years. We just elected a God damned Clown to the White house, and he is not even a funny clown. Lol. I have never been so embarrassed for my country.
Old 11-09-2016, 03:27 PM   #51
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

It is truly amazing to me that people like Donald Trump and George Bush and Dick fucking Cheney are all innocent. It is the black guy and the bitch that are the problem. Unfucking real. Im not sure if it makes you all racist or ignorant? Probably both.
Old 11-09-2016, 03:30 PM   #52
metalskins
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Let us forget all of the bigoted comments he made. And he did make them. Let us forget all of the sexist comments he has made about women. And he did make them. How about the fact that this two bit con artist is absolutely out of his league on a world stage? How about the fact that he is absolutely out of his league period.
I simply underestimated how many uneducated, racist, desperate, deplorable morons there were out there that were going to vote for their false messiah. He is not, and never will be my President.
Fuck him and the orange racist horse made in China that he rode in on. The entire world is laughing at us except for Putin. Another deplorable piece of garbage. 2020 can not come soon enough. Of course there is always a chance that Major Mo Mo kicks the bucket before that.
I voted for Trump. I suppose this post is an example of the party of intolerance?
Old 11-09-2016, 03:44 PM   #53
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
It is truly amazing to me that people like Donald Trump and George Bush and Dick fucking Cheney are all innocent. It is the black guy and the bitch that are the problem. Unfucking real. Im not sure if it makes you all racist or ignorant? Probably both.
just sounds.......deplorable?

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 04:02 PM   #54
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post

You've been waiting to use this line for the last 2 elections haven't you?

But only on this night race is an issue? Keep chasing them windmills Don Quixtoe...
Nope, just a look at the numbers show who propped him up. Young, old, college educated and non-college grad white people were solidly in favor of him. Hence my statement. More specifically, white males were heavily in his favor. I guess the fact that he's an old brah means he's on our side (FYI I too am a white male, most likely to be one of the least-affected people as a result of this election). He even had a solid percentage of the female vote. I guess they don't care about the fact that he bases the quality of a woman on her appearance.
Old 11-09-2016, 04:06 PM   #55
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalskins View Post
I voted for Trump. I suppose this post is an example of the party of intolerance?

I thought I was pretty clear about what I think about Trump and anybody who voted for him.
The good news is that just because a brain malfunctions today does not mean it will malfunction forever.
Old 11-09-2016, 04:10 PM   #56
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Truthfully,

Trump didn't win as much as Hillary lost.

2012 results:
Popular vote Obama:65,915,795 Romney: 60,933,504
2016 results:
Popular vote Clinton: 59,680,035* Trump: 59,479,278*

* count not complete

People who are complaining that the Democratic candidate lost, ought to look at the Democratic party and the tactics they used to handpick a disastrous candidate.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 04:15 PM   #57
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.

All this aside, I really want to see if anyone puts their money where their mouth is on moving out of the country. I'm in wait-and-see mode. I think a terrible, unqualified person won. I don't think everyone who supports him has a lot of hate in their hearts, but many did. I do truly hope I'm proven wrong. I'll never change my opinion on him as a person unless he does a lot of good for a lot of people. That's where I don't hold my breath...
Old 11-09-2016, 04:22 PM   #58
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMalcolmConnection View Post
All this aside, I really want to see if anyone puts their money where their mouth is on moving out of the country. I'm in wait-and-see mode. I think a terrible, unqualified person won. I don't think everyone who supports him has a lot of hate in their hearts, but many did. I do truly hope I'm proven wrong. I'll never change my opinion on him as a person unless he does a lot of good for a lot of people. That's where I don't hold my breath...
I'm in the same boat TMC. If he can prove me wrong, I will be fine with that. But I'm not holding my breath. Especially if he fills his cabinet with CEO's of major corporations. Sure, the CEO of Lucas Oil knows exactly what it takes to lead the Dept. of Energy! He obviously has our best interests at heart.
Old 11-09-2016, 04:24 PM   #59
metalskins
The Starter

Quote:
I thought I was pretty clear about what I think about Trump and anybody who voted for him.
The good news is that just because a brain malfunctions today does not mean it will malfunction forever.
So, hopefully there's hope for you yet.
Old 11-09-2016, 04:39 PM   #60
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMalcolmConnection View Post

Things will probably somehow improve, (having nothing at all to do with this unqualified two bit con artist), over the next few years. Than all of the trumpeters minions will carve his orange mug into Mt Rushmore.
Than I will move out. Lol