Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

When is Enough ,Enough?

Debating with the enemy

Old 04-02-2019, 08:51 AM   #1531
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

Its truly hilarious to watch the hit job on Joe Biden by his party. fucking hilarious

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 04-02-2019, 09:04 AM   #1532
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
All politicians are hypocrites and liars, that's for sure. The media and FBI did not have Obama Derangement Syndrome. If you think nothing illegal happened in 8 years, that's your prerogative.
If you want to talk shit about the double standard, back it up. Sources please. And before you start, we both know Fox News is not a credible source.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 11:14 AM   #1533
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
If you want to talk shit about the double standard, back it up. Sources please. And before you start, we both know Fox News is not a credible source.
So a major news network is not a source because you don't like it? Yeah, not going to waste my time. Hopefully you don't take any news seriously from ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN, etc. You don't want to believe there is a double standard because it hurts your arguments.

If you haven't heard about how the FBI and IRS has worked recently then you don't want to know, and nothing I post will make any difference anyways.

https://www.amazon.com/Scandalous-Pr.../dp/1682615812
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 11:38 AM   #1534
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

https://www.investors.com/politics/e...as-left-study/

https://www.dailywire.com/news/43610...-prestigiacomo

Last edited by sdskinsfan2001; 04-02-2019 at 12:11 PM.
Old 04-02-2019, 11:40 AM   #1535
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
You can wait all you want to. Not going to argue with you anymore about it. You can just keep pretending that there is absolutely no difference in how Congress, the media, and the FBI treated the Obama administration vs. the Trump administration. You're right, Obama had a perfect presidency, where nothing was ever done wrong. Because if no one went to jail, it didn't happen.
Did Obama have a perfect presidency? No, that's a pretty big reach. But are we conveniently ignoring how much shit the GOP gave him at every turn? McConnell blocked all his moves his last 1-2 years, wouldn't even give his SC nom a hearing, all the Fox News bs about how unpresidential his clothes were and seizing every opportunity to badmouth him.

The difference is we don't need to seize on nitpicky bs like the color of Trump's suit when he gives us easy nitpicky shit like "why does he say he's a genius but won't release his transcripts? Why does he say full exoneration when Barr's summary clearly says he's not exonerated? Why does he say he's one of the most successful businessmen ever but he won't release his tax returns?"

As red-blooded patriots love to say, if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear.
Old 04-02-2019, 11:43 AM   #1536
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
So a major news network is not a source because you don't like it? Yeah, not going to waste my time. Hopefully you don't take any news seriously from ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN, etc. You don't want to believe there is a double standard because it hurts your arguments.

If you haven't heard about how the FBI and IRS has worked recently then you don't want to know, and nothing I post will make any difference anyways.

This is why Fox News isn't credible.

https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/co...ng_un/e0mf77a/

And before you start the comeback before clicking the link, everything in that post is backed up with sources.
Old 04-02-2019, 12:25 PM   #1537
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
This is why Fox News isn't credible.

https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/co...ng_un/e0mf77a/

And before you start the comeback before clicking the link, everything in that post is backed up with sources.
Sean Hannity is an opinion guy and a blowhard. I don't watch him or read him. Same way I don't watch Don Lemon or Rachel Maddow. But there are many actual reporters/journalists that write articles for Fox. To just disregard 100% of anything from Fox isn't fair. I don't think what makes it to TV is necessarily the best reflection of quality of reporting for any news organization, written articles are typically more helpful. Part of the reason I really don't watch news.

In regards to the FCC, I'm not for government doing anything that helps one side or the other that bends/changes policies to their benefit. If that's true its BS.
Old 04-02-2019, 03:03 PM   #1538
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

You say to disregard 100% of FOX is unfair yet you tell us you hope we don't take anything seriously from all other news stations.. ,do you own a mirror?
Old 04-02-2019, 03:14 PM   #1539
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
You say to disregard 100% of FOX is unfair yet you tell us you hope we don't take anything seriously from all other news stations.. ,do you own a mirror?
My point was if you disregard 100% of a news organization then you should do the same for ones on the opposite side. Nice gotcha attempt. I typically don't get my political kind of news from any of the major networks or their sites but I don't automatically think every article is automatically 100% false. I like Fox' website for non-political stuff. Works good on my phone.

I should have stated:

Hopefully you don't take any news seriously from ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN, etc. then too.
Old 04-06-2019, 10:00 AM   #1540
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Makes you think...........

Old 04-06-2019, 10:42 AM   #1541
MTK
\m/

When is Enough ,Enough?

I just watched a 2 1/2 minute clip of him botching name after name. Seriously got to wonder if he’s got dementia.

https://twitter.com/nowthisnews/stat...765404165?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-06-2019, 10:49 AM   #1542
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

JIC there's any confusion, Trump's father was born in NYC. You can see that from his birth certificate here:

A WaPo writer literally went to the NYC Dept. of Records and dug that up, which was publically available.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.eb5645fc5f5c

Full disclosure, I really debated bringing this up because it's totally insignificant in the grand scheme of things. Trump is a liar, we all (hopefully) know that, with a long history of changing the narrative to serve him (i.e. "I'm fully exonerated" even when his handpicked AG says in his 4 page summary that he's not exonerated on the obstruction of justice charges). But if the guy is willing to lie about something in the public record that is sooooooooo easily verifiable, what else is he willing to lie about?
Old 04-06-2019, 06:33 PM   #1543
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
JIC there's any confusion, Trump's father was born in NYC. You can see that from his birth certificate here:

A WaPo writer literally went to the NYC Dept. of Records and dug that up, which was publically available.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.eb5645fc5f5c

Full disclosure, I really debated bringing this up because it's totally insignificant in the grand scheme of things. Trump is a liar, we all (hopefully) know that, with a long history of changing the narrative to serve him (i.e. "I'm fully exonerated" even when his handpicked AG says in his 4 page summary that he's not exonerated on the obstruction of justice charges). But if the guy is willing to lie about something in the public record that is sooooooooo easily verifiable, what else is he willing to lie about?
You want me to start about all the times Obama lied? Obama scandals were serious as well..Fast and Furious gun scandal, the IRS targeting conservative groups and Benghazi. Significant

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 06:40 PM   #1544
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
You want me to start about all the times Obama lied? Obama scandals were serious as well..Fast and Furious gun scandal, the IRS targeting conservative groups and Benghazi. Significant
LOL, an Obama deflection .Typical trump cult member response.
Old 04-06-2019, 08:09 PM   #1545
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Thats the difference between me and you Chico. You tow the party line, and will never come out publicly and say you disagree with any Trump decision. He has yet to do anything you seriously disagree with.

I on the other hand am perfectly willing to say H-Rod and Obama absolutely screwed up on Benghazi, initially blaming it on mob unrest when it was a coordinated attack by Al-Qaeda. Obviously they had their own motives for doing so, and in hindsight they made terrible choices when 4 Americans lost their lives in a terrorist attack on foreign soil.

And I also agree that the Fast & Furious gun scandal reflects terribly on the adminstration, but after reading back up on it it seems to reflect poorly more on the ATF than anything for allowing straw-purchased guns to cross the border. It looks bad that Obama invoked executive privilege to protect documents that had been subpoenaed by Congress in the investigation though.

What's your next scandal you want to discuss though?