When is Enough ,Enough?

Debating with the enemy

Old 07-03-2018, 04:42 PM   #781
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
are you just trolling the board (or me cuz I can't get over the ignorance of your statement)?

I ABSOLUTELY SUPPORT TRUMP, and I ABSOLUTELY CARE ABOUT THE FUTURE OF THE UNITED STATES. To claim those are mutually exclusive is to call me directly a liar, and I'm not. You need to back off of your statement.

Maybe, if you open your perspective, you may learn a thing or two. From our past discussions I doubt you wil , but in this case particularly, you are making a claim of my foundational beliefs that is completely false. It's not a question of opinion, or some false news somewhere. You are blatantly wrong, and refuse to acknowledge any level of comprehension of that fact.
You are entitled to your opinion ,no matter how wrong it is. Cred I realize you are of "genius level individual" and that puts you miles above me academically I understand this but in no way does it equate to your personal feelings are right and mine are wrong .People that care about America and care about what happens to it's citizens and care about the great history of this country and what this country stands for just not here but around the World can not support trump,it's is not possible.Something you need to think about considering the holiday we are about to celebrate.

Advertisements
Old 07-03-2018, 04:50 PM   #782
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
You are entitled to your opinion ,no matter how wrong it is. Cred I realize you are of "genius level individual" and that puts you miles above me academically I understand this but in no way does it equate to your personal feelings are right and mine are wrong .People that care about America and care about what happens to it's citizens and care about the great history of this country and what this country stands for just not here but around the World can not support trump,it's is not possible.Something you need to think about considering the holiday we are about to celebrate.
The holiday we are celebrating is the f***ing 4th of July. Which is when the founding fathers threw off governmental oppression!!! All you want to do is add more governmental regulations and oversight to this country. I may not be a genius level individual but I don't say anyone doesn't care about this country, without actually knowing them. I fricking went in the military for this country the same week we started the air campaign in Iraq in the 90's. I F***ing would die to keep this country safe. DONT FUC**NG TELL ME I DON'T CARE ABOUT THIS COUNTRY OR ITS HISTORY, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN F***ING UNDERSTAND WHAT TYRANNY REALLY IS.

Something you need to think about considering the holiday we are about to celebrate

Last edited by CRedskinsRule; 07-03-2018 at 05:53 PM.
CRedskinsRule is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 06:23 PM   #783
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
The holiday we are celebrating is the f***ing 4th of July. Which is when the founding fathers threw off governmental oppression!!! All you want to do is add more governmental regulations and oversight to this country. I may not be a genius level individual but I don't say anyone doesn't care about this country, without actually knowing them. I fricking went in the military for this country the same week we started the air campaign in Iraq in the 90's. I F***ing would die to keep this country safe. DONT FUC**NG TELL ME I DON'T CARE ABOUT THIS COUNTRY OR ITS HISTORY, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN F***ING UNDERSTAND WHAT TYRANNY REALLY IS.

Something you need to think about considering the holiday we are about to celebrate
Thank you for your service,sincerely! Yet you are proving my point .If you are telling the truth and I have no reason to doubt you then you do not support trump .Intelligent people who understand the World and understand this country know that trump and his minions are bad for it. Again it's what is good for trump and his cult ,fuck the country.
Old 07-03-2018, 06:33 PM   #784
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Well this is a surprise...................

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rebuke-tr...210143332.html

In rebuke to Trump, key Senate panel endorses finding that Russia attacked 2016 election

WASHINGTON — The Senate Intelligence Committee, rejecting doubts conveyed by President Trump as recently as last week, has become the latest body to officially conclude that the Russian government conducted a wide-ranging campaign — including cyberattacks — to influence the 2016 presidential election.

An unclassified seven-page report, released by the committee Tuesday with full bipartisan support, was based on an extensive, year-and-a-half-long investigation into the U.S. intelligence community’s January 2017 assessment that the Kremlin carried out its campaign in part for the purpose of promoting Trump’s candidacy and discrediting Hillary Clinton.

.............and on a side note to that,

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/70a9e70...-have-now.html
Old 07-03-2018, 06:44 PM   #785
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Thank you for your service,sincerely! Yet you are proving my point .If you are telling the truth and I have no reason to doubt you then you do not support trump .Intelligent people who understand the World and understand this country know that trump and his minions are bad for it. Again it's what is good for trump and his cult ,fuck the country.
I do support Trump, Trump's agenda, Trump's direction for this country, Trump's reduction in regulations, Trump's economic plan, Trump's border wall, Trump as commander in chief, Trump against the media, Trump's upcoming SC pick.
If you think I don't then you are blind. AND Despite all that, I would never say F the country. You are just wrong, and I need to just let you be set in your zombified way. Run along puppet.
Old 07-03-2018, 06:49 PM   #786
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

And still it's a bunch of hot air about Russia. Vladimir Putin, head of KGB, has been working to influence US elections since Walter Mondale sucked up to the Russians.
I give a rat's ass if Trump talked or didn't talk to them. If Putin thought Trump was going to win, he would have focused more efforts to help HRC. That's just what enemy countries do.

The dems and libs are going to have a meltdown when the republicans win bigly this election, and Trump appoints a 3rd constitutional justice making the balance 6 to 3.

It would be funny if it weren't depressing to here them scream russia russia russia like little girls.
Old 07-03-2018, 07:00 PM   #787
MTK
\m/

Is it a good thing to have a SC stacked in either direction? To me that idea is a little scary.
Old 07-03-2018, 08:11 PM   #788
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Is it a good thing to have a SC stacked in either direction? To me that idea is a little scary.
This...

But also remember swing votes in the supreme court ..which recently departed Kennedy had been label...historically have been described as conservatives. O’Conner, Kennedy, Stewart, etc.
And I think many would agree since the 60s the court has removed a lot of barriers and made “progress”.

So the fear mongering and hyperbole is ridiculous...typical media sensationalism that some eat up.

We are gonna be fine and don’t expect major role back of legislation. Sure, you could see nuances with some state laws...but folks need to the pump the brakes on repeating some of this garbage being thrown around.
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 08:13 PM   #789
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
I do support Trump, Trump's agenda, Trump's direction for this country, Trump's reduction in regulations, Trump's economic plan, Trump's border wall, Trump as commander in chief, Trump against the media, Trump's upcoming SC pick.
If you think I don't then you are blind. AND Despite all that, I would never say F the country. You are just wrong, and I need to just let you be set in your zombified way. Run along puppet.
LOL, reread your post and seriously think about who the puppet is.
Old 07-03-2018, 08:15 PM   #790
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
And still it's a bunch of hot air about Russia. Vladimir Putin, head of KGB, has been working to influence US elections since Walter Mondale sucked up to the Russians.
I give a rat's ass if Trump talked or didn't talk to them. If Putin thought Trump was going to win, he would have focused more efforts to help HRC. That's just what enemy countries do.

The dems and libs are going to have a meltdown when the republicans win bigly this election, and Trump appoints a 3rd constitutional justice making the balance 6 to 3.

It would be funny if it weren't depressing to here them scream russia russia russia like little girls.
LOL, the blind cult members still refuse to acknowledge that the putin puppet was elected.
Old 07-03-2018, 08:16 PM   #791
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
It's beyond scary,it's dangerous.
Old 07-03-2018, 08:19 PM   #792
MTK
\m/

When is Enough ,Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
This...

But also remember swing votes in the supreme court ..which recently departed Kennedy had been label...historically have been described as conservatives. O’Conner, Kennedy, Stewart, etc.

And I think many would agree since the 60s the court has removed a lot of barriers and made “progress”.

So the fear mongering and hyperbole is ridiculous...typical media sensationalism that some eat up.

We are gonna be fine and don’t expect major role back of legislation. Sure, you could see nuances with some state laws...but folks need to the pump the brakes on repeating some of this garbage being thrown around.

Trump himself did not back down from the idea of Roe v Wade being rolled back, what else are we supposed to think? Is he spreading his own fake news?
Old 07-03-2018, 08:54 PM   #793
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Trump himself did not back down from the idea of Roe v Wade being rolled back, what else are we supposed to think? Is he spreading his own fake news?
He is appeasing the religious right...they have to get a bone too. It’s talk to say “hey I tried”... But roe v wade is woven in...ain’t getting rolled back. I could definitely see some challengings with some state laws.

“Hey I tried” ...blame it on so and so...these are typical pages from the playbook..

We good
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 08:55 PM   #794
MTK
\m/

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/nat...ce-after-wwii/
Old 07-03-2018, 09:17 PM   #795
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Its not a puppet when you can discuss with rational thought. This is a thing you dont even try to do. You simply dismiss non like minded people as cultists, which is a very offensive term.