Locker Room Main Forum

Old 11-26-2018, 01:36 PM   #211
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Dallas postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
preston coming on strong
Yeah he has had a very good season. I eat my crow on him right now.

Advertisements
Old 11-26-2018, 02:10 PM   #212
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Yeah he has had a very good season. I eat my crow on him right now.
I wanted to eat my crow about predicting 7-9 for the Redskins. At 6-3 I was thinking I would have to eat a whole flock. Unfortunately now I think they will finish 8-8 and missing by one isn't deserving of needing to eat crow.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 02:13 PM   #213
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Bob View Post
I wanted to eat my crow about predicting 7-9 for the Redskins. At 6-3 I was thinking I would have to eat a whole flock. Unfortunately now I think they will finish 8-8 and missing by one isn't deserving of needing to eat crow.
I though 8-8 or 9-7 so its pretty much going that way, Even with Colt we should win 2 more at least. But Playoffs I just cant see happening unless we get lucky and carolina and seattle both finish 8-8 too.
Old 11-26-2018, 02:14 PM   #214
MTK
\m/

Quote:
I know I have been negative Nancy since Thursday but we ain't making the playoffs my man. Philly beats us by 10 next Monday and then we can finally accept that we wont be going.
I don't know, Philly is probably more beat up than we are. We can split with them at least.
Old 11-26-2018, 02:16 PM   #215
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
I don't know, Philly is probably more beat up than we are. We can split with them at least.
Colt would have to play a perfect game to win on the road in Philly on Monday Night. Not all on him either, Jay (I cant win a PT game) Gruden would have to be near perfect as well. Dallas is most likely losing to NO so Philly will be fired up to tie for first place with 4 games left. The odds are not in our favor.
Old 11-26-2018, 02:23 PM   #216
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
D.J. Swearinger Sr. - 89.9
Ryan Anderson - 89.7
Zach Brown - 85.8
Ryan Kerrigan - 79.6
Preston Smith - 79.4

These are the top Graded Defensive players thru 12 weeks.
Can you explain that grading system in 30 words or less or have a link that explains it? Back a long time ago in a land far, far away when I was a college D3 linebacker with a football I.Q. of zero the coaches broke down grading for defenders into 4 segments. They were all pass and fail so you either scored a 0, 25, 50, 100 on a play. If you lined up wrong and had a wrong initial reaction the best you could do on any given play was a 50 out of 100, even if you had a strip sack or interception. Crazy that kids these days don't realize how tough it was back in the day, ha,ha,ha.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 02:26 PM   #217
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Colt would have to play a perfect game to win on the road in Philly on Monday Night. Not all on him either, Jay (I cant win a PT game) Gruden would have to be near perfect as well. Dallas is most likely losing to NO so Philly will be fired up to tie for first place with 4 games left. The odds are not in our favor.
We still can split with them. Jags are hot garbage, Giants are beatable. @ Eagles and @ Titans will be toughest games finish with Eagles at home.
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 02:30 PM   #218
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Bob View Post
Can you explain that grading system in 30 words or less or have a link that explains it? Back a long time ago in a land far, far away when I was a college D3 linebacker with a football I.Q. of zero the coaches broke down grading for defenders into 4 segments. They were all pass and fail so you either scored a 0, 25, 50, 100 on a play. If you lined up wrong and had a wrong initial reaction the best you could do on any given play was a 50 out of 100, even if you had a strip sack or interception. Crazy that kids these days don't realize how tough it was back in the day, ha,ha,ha.
These are Pro Football Focus Grades that are all based game by game and position by position. Every defensive/offensive and ST's category is reviewed and graded by snap by snap basis. 0-100 grade system.
Old 11-26-2018, 02:40 PM   #219
Schneed10
A Dude

Quote:
Clearly you didn't watch the Eagles and Giants. Both of those teams are hot garbage. We should have a good chance against the Eagles.
Old 11-26-2018, 03:02 PM   #220
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneed10 View Post
Clearly you didn't watch the Eagles and Giants. Both of those teams are hot garbage. We should have a good chance against the Eagles.
I didn't but I believe in Wentz more than Colt in a close game on MNF. I hope we win but not betting on it
Old 11-26-2018, 03:11 PM   #221
MTK
\m/

Optimistic we can finish 3-2 (split with Philly, beat Jax and NY), at 9-7 we'll be in good position for a WC at least and possibly still the division. Sure would be nice to get Thompson back.
Old 11-26-2018, 03:23 PM   #222
Schneed10
A Dude

Quote:
I didn't but I believe in Wentz more than Colt in a close game on MNF. I hope we win but not betting on it
Eagles are down their top 3 corners and couldn't stop Saquon until the Giants inexplicably stopped giving him the ball.
Old 11-26-2018, 03:24 PM   #223
Schneed10
A Dude

It was also the most penalty flags thrown in one game that I can remember seeing. Both teams incredibly undisciplined.
Old 11-26-2018, 03:30 PM   #224
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
I know I have been negative Nancy since Thursday but we ain't making the playoffs my man. Philly beats us by 10 next Monday and then we can finally accept that we wont be going.
I included the blowout loss (a 10 point loss would be a miracle, I see a repeat of the NO game). But unless we lose to either the Giants or the Jags we need to either beat Philly or Tennesse to get in.

We will be a playoff team, most likely, just not a very good one.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 03:35 PM   #225
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneed10 View Post
Eagles are down their top 3 corners and couldn't stop Saquon until the Giants inexplicably stopped giving him the ball.
Pat Shurmur's way of telling Eli show me why I need you. Obviously Eli didn't make the case.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote