MLB thread

Other Sports

Old 10-07-2021, 09:19 AM   #526
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

MLB thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
Dude i have been there many times, Yankees fans are fucking annoying. do you really believe Yankee fans are walking around Fenway like its the Smithsonian? No! They are drunk and making funny of how we say Noma(r).

Same as a Cowboy fan in Fedex and a Steelers fan at M&T.

Anyone from JERSEY is fucking annoying in general, lol.

All this hockey season I swear everyone one of kids games is in NJ, that state is the worst, you can't even make a left a turn.

I think you’re just jealous….

Also jug handles are from the future. Nothing worse than making a left on a highway. Have fun sitting there all day. Jug handles are like a worm hole to the future M. Use the force. You will get it!

Seriously though. I live here. I know a thousand yankee fans. Everyone of us wants to trek to Fenway because it is Fenway. If we simply wanted to throw tomatoes at their fans we could do it from the comfort of our own stadium. Because they are here just as much as we are there. Fenway is iconic.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-07-2021, 11:41 AM   #527
mredskins
MVP

Re: MLB thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
I think you’re just jealous….

Also jug handles are from the future. Nothing worse than making a left on a highway. Have fun sitting there all day. Jug handles are like a worm hole to the future M. Use the force. You will get it!

Seriously though. I live here. I know a thousand yankee fans. Everyone of us wants to trek to Fenway because it is Fenway. If we simply wanted to throw tomatoes at their fans we could do it from the comfort of our own stadium. Because they are here just as much as we are there. Fenway is iconic.
Jersey is one state I will never live in.
Old 10-07-2021, 11:51 AM   #528
MTK
\m/

Yankees/Sox are a huge rivalry and the two cities are a fairly easy drive. Of course the fans travel how are we even having a debate here? I don't think Yankee fans are spending good money to go to Fenway to just be annoying.

I lived in MA for a couple of years and driving out there is no picnic either. Roundabouts everywhere and people drive on them like it's the Indy 500, and you have to make U turns everywhere. And the Mass Pike sucks too, the on ramps are super short and people have no problem running you right off the fucking road.
Old 10-07-2021, 11:56 AM   #529
mredskins
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Yankees/Sox are a huge rivalry and the two cities are a fairly easy drive. Of course the fans travel how are we even having a debate here? I don't think Yankee fans are spending good money to go to Fenway to just be annoying.

I lived in MA for a couple of years and driving out there is no picnic either. Roundabouts everywhere and people drive on them like it's the Indy 500, and you have to make U turns everywhere. And the Mass Pike sucks too, the on ramps are super short and people have no problem running you right off the fucking road.
I lived in RI just bridges.

and i hate Massholes just as much as Jersey folks.

Literally seeing someone in a Yankees jersey is annoying.

Also not arguing just stating my opinion and for the record Punch It In is my favorite person in the world from NJ.
Old 10-07-2021, 12:00 PM   #530
MTK
\m/

Quote:

Also not arguing just stating my opinion and for the record Punch It In is my favorite person in the world from NJ.
living in MA I also hated how they didn't sell alcohol in grocery stores, you had to go to a "package store" where they sold booze. And those stores were closed on Sundays so you better stock up in advance or you were shit outta luck.
Old 10-07-2021, 12:06 PM   #531
mredskins
MVP

Quote:
living in MA I also hated how they didn't sell alcohol in grocery stores, you had to go to a "package store" where they sold booze. And those stores were closed on Sundays so you better stock up in advance or you were shit outta luck.
The "packie"

Baltimore county doesn't sell booze on Sundays unless your facility/store has a bar attached to it.

If you desperate for Sunday alcohol you made a run for New Hampshire, grab some fireworks too.
Old 10-07-2021, 12:14 PM   #532
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

MLB thread

Quote:

Lol. Yeah and honestly their is a healthy respect on both sides for history. Especially since the sox have owned us in the post season for a while now. We got better beaches too, and I am in the mecca for live concerts. Philly, nyc, asbury park, ac, arts center. I cant go a day without a killer band playing near by. Its a real problem. I love the north east in general. Once you get used to the hustle and bustle there is just way too much going on to hate it.
Oh and alcohol is never ever a problem in nj or ny. Ever.
Old 10-07-2021, 12:15 PM   #533
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

MLB thread

Quote:

Lolol. I don’t think the bar is too high based on your comments but ill take it!

Met a bunch of kids when I was living out west from Mass. it was the first time i heard the term Massholes. Love it. They were great kids. Hitch hiked all over the place with a couple of them. One has since passed and the rest idk. This was way before cell phones so when that trip was over it was over. Massholes still cracks me the fuck up though. Haha.
Old 10-07-2021, 12:16 PM   #534
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Let me say it one more time

Fuck the Yankees

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2021, 12:20 PM   #535
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Let me say it one more time

Fuck the Yankees

Go get run off the road on a roundabout Chico.
Old 10-07-2021, 12:43 PM   #536
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Go get run off the road on a roundabout Chico.
Lol never change Punch

But honestly, Yankees fans are the worst in baseball. Red Sox fans are obnoxious.

We happen to play in a division full opposition fans that are generally terrible and obnoxious. I gotta give a shout out tho to a couple other football fanbases who are generally jackasses…Steelers, Ravens…49ers fans from the Montana/Rice years were fuckinf douchebags. The sudden wave of Tampa Bay fans…sit the fuck down you won the fucking lottery….Raiders fans are annoying.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2021, 12:51 PM   #537
mredskins
MVP

Quote:
Lol never change Punch

But honestly, Yankees fans are the worst in baseball. Red Sox fans are obnoxious.

We happen to play in a division full opposition fans that are generally terrible and obnoxious. I gotta give a shout out tho to a couple other football fanbases who are generally jackasses…Steelers, Ravens…49ers fans from the Montana/Rice years were fuckinf douchebags. The sudden wave of Tampa Bay fans…sit the fuck down you won the fucking lottery….Raiders fans are annoying.
The only reason WFT fans are not annoying is because there is none of us!!!
Old 10-07-2021, 01:10 PM   #538
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Lol. Yeah and honestly their is a healthy respect on both sides for history. Especially since the sox have owned us in the post season for a while now. We got better beaches too, and I am in the mecca for live concerts. Philly, nyc, asbury park, ac, arts center. I cant go a day without a killer band playing near by. Its a real problem. I love the north east in general. Once you get used to the hustle and bustle there is just way too much going on to hate it.
Oh and alcohol is never ever a problem in nj or ny. Ever.
except for ocean city NJ which is a dry town, I found out the hard way this summer
Old 10-07-2021, 01:18 PM   #539
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
except for ocean city NJ which is a dry town, I found out the hard way this summer

Lol. Oh yeah. Every silver linings got a touch of gray.
Old 10-07-2021, 01:25 PM   #540
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

MLB thread

Quote:
Lol never change Punch

It’s funny. Growing up here. Being a Yankee fan since the 70’s. My entire family Mets fans. Ton of friends mets fans. Ya’ll say the same thing. Yankee fans are obnoxious etc etc. But I root for the Mets when they make it and we do not. I genuinely do not hate any other team or fan base other than Boston. Because it’s part of the deal. I respect them though.
Mets fans on the other hand I feel hate the Yankees more than they love their own team. They, like many other fan bases consider the season a success when the Yankees do not win it all.
Yankees fans can not help that they are perennial contenders. We are the same as any other fan base. Passionate. But jealousy plays a role in how everyone sees us. Ya’ll have convinced yourself we are actually jerk offs. Lol. And ya know what it comes with the territory and i love it. So do the players i think. Hate is the ultimate sign of respect. But if Boone doesn’t get gone we are gonna lose that. Been Bostons bitches for like 11 years now.
Edit: not all on boone obviously but he isn’t helping it.

Last edited by punch it in; 10-07-2021 at 04:12 PM.