Brian Robinson Shot multiple times

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 08-28-2022, 10:11 PM   #16
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Brian Robinson Shot multiple times

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Shut up. Only you would make this political. If he was shot in Texas you would never go there. You are nothing but a fucking troll.

We don’t need to bash each other over another man getting shot up here fellas. Let that happen in gameday threads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisements
Old 08-28-2022, 10:31 PM   #17
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Feels like we're snakebite. With that being said - glad to hear he's ok. I get nervous hearing about athletes getting shot ever since ST. It's more about getting lucky than anything else. Hope he has a swift recovery.

Imagine working your ass off your entire life to make it to the NFL, you get named the starter before your first regular season game and then you get shot. Fuck them kids.
No doubt, this just sucks man. I really feel for the kid. I hope it's nothing serious and he can get back at it soon - come back like a mad man.
Chief X_Phackter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2022, 10:45 PM   #18
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Quote:
Shut up. Only you would make this political. If he was shot in Texas you would never go there. You are nothing but a fucking troll.
Not to make it political but I will at least tell you that the lawmakers in DC, the council people, they are not protecting the DC residents. This issue IS NOT the police. The police are fighting a losing battle. When they catch the people shooting the guns they're let back out on the streets. It is people like Charles Allen. Google him. He literally has blood on his hands.

I would bet that the person or persons that shot BR have already been in trouble w/ the law. They have already been caught with guns but are released back into society. They get a slap on the wrist because of people like Allen.

Glad BR will survive this. I just stay out of DC for the most part. It has gotten really bad over there.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2022, 10:54 PM   #19
SFREDSKIN
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
Not to make it political but I will at least tell you that the lawmakers in DC, the council people, they are not protecting the DC residents. This issue IS NOT the police. The police are fighting a losing battle. When they catch the people shooting the guns they're let back out on the streets. It is people like Charles Allen. Google him. He literally has blood on his hands.

I would bet that the person or persons that shot BR have already been in trouble w/ the law. They have already been caught with guns but are released back into society. They get a slap on the wrist because of people like Allen.
You mean like what happened in New Orleans recently: https://www.wwltv.com/article/news/l...9-be3617d02061

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.

Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2022, 11:00 PM   #20
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFREDSKIN View Post
You mean like what happened in New Orleans recently: https://www.wwltv.com/article/news/l...9-be3617d02061
“The criminals are the real victims”

I remember this in New Orleans recently

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...eans-rcna21229

A 17-year-old boy, a 16-year-old girl and two 15-year-old girls were taken into custody and face charges of second-degree murder

Who is raising these kids, that’s the real problem

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2022, 11:00 PM   #21
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post

Glad BR will survive this. I just stay out of DC for the most part. It has gotten really bad over there.
Preach

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 07:39 AM   #22
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Brian Robinson Shot multiple times

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
We don’t need to bash each other over another man getting shot up here fellas. Let that happen in gameday threads

We dont need to do anything in here except pray for Robinson and his family, and hope the shooter is bought to justice, including make it political. There are plenty of threads in this forum to discuss who is to blame for the gun violence. This isn’t the one.

Last edited by punch it in; 08-29-2022 at 08:04 AM.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 07:50 AM   #23
OnceWeWereKings
The Starter

Hoping for a full and speedy recovery for this guy. Had high hopes for him on the team, but now I'm a well wisher hoping it's not serious (all football talk aside). I did read that they have 2 suspects, and investigation is ongoing.
Old 08-29-2022, 08:04 AM   #24
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnceWeWereKings View Post
Hoping for a full and speedy recovery for this guy. Had high hopes for him on the team, but now I'm a well wisher hoping it's not serious (all football talk aside). I did read that they have 2 suspects, and investigation is ongoing.

That is good news about the suspects
Hopefully the police got their guys.
Yeah I had high hopes, and I haven’t been able to watch any pre season- was really excited to see what all the hype is about. Hopefully at some point I will. I have seen him play in college but Bama is so stacked I can’t say I was honed in on watching Robinson.
Like you said though I just hope he is ok. Had flashbacks to hearing about ST, and then waking up to awful news.
Old 08-29-2022, 08:06 AM   #25
Fishingfool
Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamiteRave View Post
The gun violence over the past 2-3 weeks has been nuts here. It’s always a bit unsafe here but it’s been REALLY bad lately.

Its not gun violence its people violence. They blame the guns to distract from the truth. Its lack of dads in the household and lack of a strong family.
Fishingfool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 08:20 AM   #26
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Once again there are plenty of gun violence or people violence or political threads in this forum. Lets save this one for well wishes Please.
Old 08-29-2022, 08:24 AM   #27
Giantone
Gamebreaker

I don't know much about him but from what little I saw of him in preseason he was good! I hope he can come back this year no one ever wants to see something like this. Thoughts and prayers his way!
Old 08-29-2022, 08:24 AM   #28
FrenchSkin
Playmaker

Quote:
Once again there are plenty of gun violence or people violence or political threads in this forum. Lets save this one for well wishes Please.
Preach. Here's to wishing a quick recovery and long career to Brian Robinson !
Old 08-29-2022, 08:25 AM   #29
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
“The criminals are the real victims”

I remember this in New Orleans recently

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...eans-rcna21229

A 17-year-old boy, a 16-year-old girl and two 15-year-old girls were taken into custody and face charges of second-degree murder

Who is raising these kids, that’s the real problem
This has nothing to do with the Washington Running Back.
Old 08-29-2022, 08:33 AM   #30
MTK
\m/

Scary story, I wish nothing but the best for him in his recovery.