New Redskin Coach Jennifer King

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 02-10-2020, 02:07 PM   #61
SunnySide
Playmaker

Re: New Redskin Coach Jennifer King

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
It's fun playing a jackass and I understand your tone, but you really should tag your posts with a sarcasm tag before someone takes you seriously.
Look, I dont come on here to read and listen to other peoples opinions and stuff buddy. Poke the bear, get the horns.

edit -- ok im done. I apologize.

Advertisements
Old 02-10-2020, 02:43 PM   #62
httr198020
Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinzWin View Post
Can we close this thread already? Before I get banned for saying something to Httr198020.

So just to rehash for the trolls on here who like to pretend they know what they are talking about (on a message board, not a meeting room. Because they aren’t coaches). Just because you may not have the greatest depth of knowledge with playing experience and x’s/o’s, Ron obviously sees this person he hired as an assistant coach has a particular skill set that was important enough to warrant being hired. Sometimes fit is a better indicator than experience.

P.S. httr198020, you’re a sexist P.O.S. and need to S.T.F.U.
I highly doubt that she has any qualifications for this job. I could care less about being called a sexist. Do I look like a liberal to you? As far as Ron Rivera, he hasn't done anything that warrants giving him the benefit of the doubt. He's only had three winning seasons out of nine. That's not even mediocre. That what you call bad. Not saying he's a bad coach. Just saying his judgement might not be the best. Hiring this woman is evidence of that.
httr198020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 02:51 PM   #63
FrenchSkin
Playmaker

I have a real hard time thinking any of httr198020's posts are serious.

If they are, out of curiosity for the human mind I'd truly like to meet this man. Not to debate, nor change his mind, just for the sake of being amazed by such a level of stupidity.
Old 02-10-2020, 03:05 PM   #64
httr198020
Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
She has worked with Rivera. She coached for the AAF pro league. She played in the women's pro league.

Let Rivera be a leader, as MLK Jr put it, "A genuine leader is not a searcher for consensus but a molder of consensus" and don't judge off of simple bias, but let the results show their record.
She played in the women's pro league? LMAO! That is a joke, right?

QUOTE=FrenchSkin;1244450]I have a real hard time thinking any of httr198020's posts are serious.

If they are, out of curiosity for the human mind I'd truly like to meet this man. Not to debate, nor change his mind, just for the sake of being amazed by such a level of stupidity.[/QUOTE] Of course you don't want to debate me because that is not what she-male feminist lap dogs do. You all prefer personal attacks and childish name calling. "You're a sexist. You're racist. You're an idiot!" Outside of being emotional and irrational. You're so predictable. Go in your safe space and cry. I'm done with this thread.

Last edited by httr198020; 02-10-2020 at 03:29 PM.
Old 02-10-2020, 03:24 PM   #65
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by httr198020 View Post
I highly doubt that she has any qualifications for this job. I could care less about being called a sexist. Do I look like a liberal to you? As far as Ron Rivera, he hasn't done anything that warrants giving him the benefit of the doubt. He's only had three winning seasons out of nine. That's not even mediocre. That what you call bad. Not saying he's a bad coach. Just saying his judgement might not be the best. Hiring this woman is evidence of that.
On 12/30/19 you said the following about Rivera...

This is an excellent hire. He is definitely one of the best coaches in football and the Panthers were stupid to fire him.

So now after hiring a woman as a coaching intern you're losing your shit??
Old 02-10-2020, 03:25 PM   #66
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
Youre missing the point. This is PC bull crap of just giving her a job she didnt earn. We all know there is no way this woman is the most qualified person for the position because of the simple fact that she is in fact a woman. Period.

Also, its being rumored that she, in fact, has never played a single snap in the NFL.
Nope. It's blatantly obvious that you sir are the one that is missing the point.
Chief X_Phackter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 03:26 PM   #67
MTK
\m/

And I'd say her resume leaves her perfectly qualified to come on as an intern

Quote:
King most recently coached as an offensive assistant at Dartmouth College, working with wide receivers as part of a staff that led Darmouth to a 9-1 finish and Ivy League title. She gained a large portion of her football experience by starring as a seven-time All American quarterback and receiver for the Carolina Phoenix of the Women's Football Alliance from 2006-2017. Nicknamed "Jet," King also played receiver and defensive back for the New York Sharks and won the 2018 WFA National Championship in 2018 before playing receiver and safety for the D.C. Divas in 2019.

King also served as an assistant receivers coach and special teams assistant for the Arizona Hotshots of the short-lived Alliance of American Football. The Hotshots ranked second in yards per game and points per game with the league abruptly folded after eight games.
Old 02-10-2020, 03:41 PM   #68
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief X_Phackter View Post
Nope. It's blatantly obvious that you sir are the one that is missing the point.
Ive read this entire thread, all 5 pages, and I have yet to see anyone provide any evidence that she is not in fact a girl.

So, until that time, shes a girl ipso facto she cant coach.

Come back with facts or dont come back at all.
Old 02-10-2020, 04:04 PM   #69
httr198020
Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
On 12/30/19 you said the following about Rivera...

This is an excellent hire. He is definitely one of the best coaches in football and the Panthers were stupid to fire him.

So now after hiring a woman as a coaching intern you're losing your shit??
I still believe he's excellent coach but I have to question his judgement here. He didn't hired the best coach he could find. This woman lacks the credentials for the job. Personally, I'm getting tired of these title 9 hires to appease a bunch of sjws who probably don't even watch football. Now she could prove me wrong, but I doubt it
Old 02-10-2020, 04:09 PM   #70
SFREDSKIN
Living Legend

Here more on JK, she has my vote:

https://www.redskins.com/news/five-t...-jennifer-king

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.

Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 04:12 PM   #71
FrenchSkin
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by httr198020 View Post
I still believe he's excellent coach but I have to question his judgement here. He didn't hired the best coach he could find. This woman lacks the credentials for the job. Personally, I'm getting tired of these title 9 hires to appease a bunch of sjws who probably don't even watch football. Now she could prove me wrong, but I doubt it
How would you exactly know that she proved you wrong ?
On what ground do you think we are in position to evaluate the work of assistant coaches ?
Are you familiar with the resume of every other assistant coach we ever hired ? Are all of these resumes head and shoulders above her's?
Could you be kind enough to enlight us all with your profound and incredibly detailed football knowledge by giving us a feedback on each and every one of our assistant coaches from the past 3 years ?

EDIT: Replace "assistant coach" with "coaching intern" in my post. And realise you can't answer any of the questions asked in it.
Old 02-10-2020, 04:32 PM   #72
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
Ive read this entire thread, all 5 pages, and I have yet to see anyone provide any evidence that she is not in fact a girl.

So, until that time, shes a girl ipso facto she cant coach.

Come back with facts or dont come back at all.
You mean like all the facts you have presented here that prove she's not qualified for the job, and she can't coach? Ok...
Old 02-10-2020, 04:38 PM   #73
calia
Playmaker

I cannot believe that people have an issue with this. Seriously, what the fuck is your problem? I have one test: will she help the team win? I don't know, but I trust Coach Rivera to make that judgment (more than I would trust, say, anyone on this board). For anyone complaining about this being "PC" or "over the line" (I have no idea what line you're talking about), get a fucking grip. At least act like you're a tad more evolved.

I'll say it -- with no trace of sarcasm -- Welcome to the Redskins, Jennifer King.

I hate to see a thread bring out the ugly and stupid from this group. We're better than this.
Old 02-10-2020, 04:40 PM   #74
FrenchSkin
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by calia View Post
I cannot believe that people have an issue with this. Seriously, what the fuck is your problem? I have one test: will she help the team win? I don't know, but I trust Coach Rivera to make that judgment (more than I would trust, say, anyone on this board). For anyone complaining about this being "PC" or "over the line" (I have no idea what line you're talking about), get a fucking grip. At least act like you're a tad more evolved.

I'll say it -- with no trace of sarcasm -- Welcome to the Redskins, Jennifer King.

I hate to see a thread bring out the ugly and stupid from this group. We're better than this.
But. But... She has no dick...

Envoyé de mon SM-J320FN en utilisant Tapatalk
Old 02-10-2020, 04:40 PM   #75
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

Some of us are, some of us are not...clearly.