Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy


The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Debating with the enemy


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2022, 10:08 AM   #196
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 52
Posts: 23,039
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Blue states are finally getting back to work as mandates end, rent subsidies dry up, businesses re-openÖ itís a good thing. The unemployment numbers sagged in those states.

Real wages decline and inflation grows. And all the stimulus has dried up.

Lol. Yeah man its the dems that are the bums. Gtfoh. NJ is a blue state. I live and work here. Just because it is a blue state doesnít matter. The county i work in is the reddest county in NJ, Ocean County. Literally Trump flags in every yard, and these mother fuckers are home every day going back way before the pandemic.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 03-04-2022, 10:12 AM   #197
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hanahan, South Carolina
Age: 40
Posts: 19,399
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Lol. Yeah man its the dems that are the bums. Gtfoh. NJ is a blue state. I live and work here. Just because it is a blue state doesnít matter. The county i work in is the reddest county in NJ, Ocean County. Literally Trump flags in every yard, and these mother fuckers are home every day going back way before the pandemic.
Laziness definitely crosses party lines.
__________________
Turkish: What's happening with them sausages, Charlie?
Sausage Charlie: Five minutes, Turkish.
Turkish: It was two minutes five minutes ago.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2022, 10:13 AM   #198
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 13,594
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Lol. Yeah man its the dems that are the bums. Gtfoh. NJ is a blue state. I live and work here. Just because it is a blue state doesnít matter. The county i work in is the reddest county in NJ, Ocean County. Literally Trump flags in every yard, and these mother fuckers are home every day going back way before the pandemic.
LOL, tru dat! To be honest Monmouth County isn't much better. I say that with relatives very close to you and not directed at you but many are brainwashed by FOX which is very big up there. Many in that area Central and North New Jersey just are ignorant to what happens in the rest of the Country or for that matter the World. They all live and Die by the NY Daily News and NY Post!
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2022, 10:15 AM   #199
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 52
Posts: 23,039
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Historically, the United States economy has performed better on average under the administration of Democratic presidents than Republican presidents since World War II. The reasons for this are debated, and the observation applies to economic variables including job creation, GDP growth, and stock market returns. The unemployment rate has fallen on average under Democratic presidents, while it has risen on average under Republican presidents. Budget deficits relative to the size of the economy were lower on average for Democratic presidents.[1][2] Ten of the 11 U.S. recessions between 1953 and 2020 began under Republican presidents.[3]

But please go on about how Republicans keep the economy churning.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2022, 10:17 AM   #200
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 13,594
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Historically, the United States economy has performed better on average under the administration of Democratic presidents than Republican presidents since World War II. The reasons for this are debated, and the observation applies to economic variables including job creation, GDP growth, and stock market returns. The unemployment rate has fallen on average under Democratic presidents, while it has risen on average under Republican presidents. Budget deficits relative to the size of the economy were lower on average for Democratic presidents.[1][2] Ten of the 11 U.S. recessions between 1953 and 2020 began under Republican presidents.[3]

But please go on about how Republicans keep the economy churning.
Right on on all your points .I would just like to remind all the "The Market" has very little to do with the Economy and the President has little to do with the Market.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2022, 10:20 AM   #201
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hanahan, South Carolina
Age: 40
Posts: 19,399
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Historically, the United States economy has performed better on average under the administration of Democratic presidents than Republican presidents since World War II. The reasons for this are debated, and the observation applies to economic variables including job creation, GDP growth, and stock market returns. The unemployment rate has fallen on average under Democratic presidents, while it has risen on average under Republican presidents. Budget deficits relative to the size of the economy were lower on average for Democratic presidents.[1][2] Ten of the 11 U.S. recessions between 1953 and 2020 began under Republican presidents.[3]

But please go on about how Republicans keep the economy churning.
Democrats been framing Republicans since 1939. Sons of bitches.
__________________
Turkish: What's happening with them sausages, Charlie?
Sausage Charlie: Five minutes, Turkish.
Turkish: It was two minutes five minutes ago.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2022, 10:24 AM   #202
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 52
Posts: 23,039
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Democrats been framing Republicans since 1939. Sons of bitches.

Ha!
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2022, 10:28 AM   #203
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 52
Posts: 23,039
The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Laziness definitely crosses party lines.

Of course. And no state is all red or all blue. Just because a red state or a blue state lagís doesnít mean it is red people or blue people responsible for the lag. Well except in Chicos world.

And Matty, certainly there are shit tons of people that are not working due to underlying circumstances that have nothing to do with being lazy but since the pandemic a lot of capable people just sort of stayed on their couch. Like millions of them.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2022, 10:31 AM   #204
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hanahan, South Carolina
Age: 40
Posts: 19,399
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Ha!
__________________
Turkish: What's happening with them sausages, Charlie?
Sausage Charlie: Five minutes, Turkish.
Turkish: It was two minutes five minutes ago.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2022, 11:20 AM   #205
MTK
\m/
 
MTK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: NY
Age: 51
Posts: 99,382
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Of course. And no state is all red or all blue. Just because a red state or a blue state lagís doesnít mean it is red people or blue people responsible for the lag. Well except in Chicos world.

And Matty, certainly there are shit tons of people that are not working due to underlying circumstances that have nothing to do with being lazy but since the pandemic a lot of capable people just sort of stayed on their couch. Like millions of them.
I think it's a bit more nuanced than that, but good for them if they can afford to do it.

Maybe it's time we re-think this work to live grind anyway. I'm ready for the 4 day work week.

From the Great Resignation to Lying Flat, Workers Are Opting Out
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
MTK is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2022, 11:30 AM   #206
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hanahan, South Carolina
Age: 40
Posts: 19,399
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
I think it's a bit more nuanced than that, but good for them if they can afford to do it.

Maybe it's time we re-think this work to live grind anyway. I'm ready for the 4 day work week.

From the Great Resignation to Lying Flat, Workers Are Opting Out
There are many of them that can't afford it (with their own money) and are doing it anyways.

I'd work 4 11 hour days and only get paid for 40 hours, if I could have 3 days off every week.
__________________
Turkish: What's happening with them sausages, Charlie?
Sausage Charlie: Five minutes, Turkish.
Turkish: It was two minutes five minutes ago.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2022, 12:14 PM   #207
SunnySide
Playmaker
 
SunnySide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 4,568
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
I think it's a bit more nuanced than that, but good for them if they can afford to do it.

Maybe it's time we re-think this work to live grind anyway. I'm ready for the 4 day work week.

From the Great Resignation to Lying Flat, Workers Are Opting Out
Federal workers in DC have been doing the M though Thurs work week for decades now. Thats why traffic is light around here on Fridays.

I dont need to work less, I need my money to be able to afford more.

I bought a townhouse for 240k 5 years ago. A neighbor just sold their less desirable house for 341k. I got 100k in savings. Pocket perhaps 160k from selling my house now.

I could buy a 500k house comfortably.

A 500k house around the DMV gets me another fucking town house.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2022, 02:38 PM   #208
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 52
Posts: 23,039
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
I think it's a bit more nuanced than that, but good for them if they can afford to do it.

Maybe it's time we re-think this work to live grind anyway. I'm ready for the 4 day work week.

From the Great Resignation to Lying Flat, Workers Are Opting Out

I donít think most of them can afford to do it, maybe, but they probably arenít rolling like they used to. I think there is a huge sect of them that just think they are rebellious or something. Probably the same assholes who think there are not speed limits anymore. Man people drive like jerk offs since the pandemic when cops werenít really giving tickets. If itís because somehow they can afford not to go to work, weíll definitely good for them. I come across enough money to stop i am too. Im all about a four day work week!
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2022, 02:58 PM   #209
MTK
\m/
 
MTK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: NY
Age: 51
Posts: 99,382
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
Federal workers in DC have been doing the M though Thurs work week for decades now. Thats why traffic is light around here on Fridays.

I dont need to work less, I need my money to be able to afford more.

I bought a townhouse for 240k 5 years ago. A neighbor just sold their less desirable house for 341k. I got 100k in savings. Pocket perhaps 160k from selling my house now.

I could buy a 500k house comfortably.

A 500k house around the DMV gets me another fucking town house.
Yeah I'm a Fed myself, not interested in doing four 10 hr days though, I want four 8 hr days, same pay.

Housing costs are just getting to be outrageous.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
MTK is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2022, 04:19 PM   #210
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl
 
BaltimoreSkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Parkton, MD
Posts: 5,501
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
Federal workers in DC have been doing the M though Thurs work week for decades now. Thats why traffic is light around here on Fridays.

I dont need to work less, I need my money to be able to afford more.

I bought a townhouse for 240k 5 years ago. A neighbor just sold their less desirable house for 341k. I got 100k in savings. Pocket perhaps 160k from selling my house now.

I could buy a 500k house comfortably.

A 500k house around the DMV gets me another fucking town house.
Join me in Parkton
__________________
Who does number 2 work for?
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We have no official affiliation with the Washington Commanders or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.21186 seconds with 10 queries