Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

The Obama Years- A GOP love story

Debating with the enemy

Old 01-28-2013, 07:55 PM   #31
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Re: The Obama Years- A GOP love story

Wanted to share this rant by Dr. Cornell West. Very powerful and amazingly accurate.

"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 01-28-2013, 08:40 PM   #32
HailGreen28
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
LOL. After such biased commentary I never want to hear than ANY other news outlet is so biased ever again... in the first clip Hillary says in the same breath that it's not her fault not calling it a terrorist attack because it doesn't matter why the terrorist action happened, but it is vital that we get down to the bottom of why it happened so it never happens again.

Great job!
HailGreen28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 09:09 PM   #33
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
BS, Hilary did one hell of a job!

Is that why cable requests for additional security were ignored? I wouldn't call that "one hell of a job!" If anything, I'd call it a failure to do her job. My post with the Rand Paul article wasn't about how she fared versus the opposite party. I could care less how she "fared" in the political arena, and she is right that a good amount of the questions are politically motivated. I mean, who really gives a **** if the American people were told it was a spontaneous attack or a terrorist act at first? An attack is an attack. The primary issue here is that requests for additional security were ignored, in a place that was a hotbed for potential terrorist activity.

Going to LOL at the MSNBC link. You can do better bro.
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
Old 02-05-2013, 01:03 AM   #34
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Former Head of South Carolina GOP Does a Little Freelance Outreach to the African American Community | Slog

So yeah.....there is this guy
Old 02-05-2013, 09:49 AM   #35
firstdown
Living Legend

You need to stay away from these wacko sites you use. They met at the Kings Mill Resort which is in James City County also home of Bushgardens.

Kingsmill - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 09:51 AM   #36
dmek25
MVP

ok FD, what about what he tweeted?
Old 02-05-2013, 09:56 AM   #37
firstdown
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmek25 View Post
ok FD, what about what he tweeted?
Not very smart if you ask me. I know he is well known for making stupid tweets but that does not excuse the fact that the kid is dead and its just not funny.
Old 02-05-2013, 12:23 PM   #38
Coff
Impact Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Skins View Post
Obama Orders Pay Raise For Congress, Federal Workers, Joe Biden

So pitiful you have to laugh at this stage. It would be nice if America got together and marched onto DC to cast out all these bums. Things like this is why I didn't vote for him.

I'm going to have to ask my dad to borrow his t-shirt he got for Christmas.

I like the "no cash" comment, especially in the context of Reagan. What is with the bizarre amnesia this country has with the Reagan administration? Does anyone recall the massive amount of debt he put our country in? I'm just dumbfounded that conservative deficit hawks so often deify Reagan. I've got no problem with deficit hawks in theory (I'd like a balance budget as much as anyone) but ignoring the fact that Reagan is the grandfather of massive deficit spending in our country is a terrible example of revistionist history. He did do one really good thing though: he ended the Cold War. Or wait, was that because the USSR went bankrupt funding a war in Afghnistan? Wait a minute......
Coff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:25 PM   #39
dmek25
MVP

laughing at coff...how dare you talk abou the GOPs greatest president that way. a lot of people do have a very selective memory, especially when talking about the gipper
Old 02-05-2013, 07:51 PM   #40
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstdown View Post
You need to stay away from these wacko sites you use. They met at the Kings Mill Resort which is in James City County also home of Bushgardens.

Kingsmill - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
First off, I don't read that site and have no idea what kind of site it is. I merely posted it because it showed the idiotic tweets that Todd Kincannon posted. The story provided no commentary or slant, just showed us the tweets, which is why I posted. That and to show that the GOP thinking really hasn't changed and probably never will. As far as your other stuff, I have no idea why you are bringing up Kings Mill or anything else related.

Which leads me to this....

GOP’s “makeover” is purely cosmetic
Old 02-06-2013, 01:51 PM   #41
firstdown
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Skins View Post
First off, I don't read that site and have no idea what kind of site it is. I merely posted it because it showed the idiotic tweets that Todd Kincannon posted. The story provided no commentary or slant, just showed us the tweets, which is why I posted. That and to show that the GOP thinking really hasn't changed and probably never will. As far as your other stuff, I have no idea why you are bringing up Kings Mill or anything else related.

Which leads me to this....

GOP’s “makeover” is purely cosmetic
Because you post refered to kings mill golf resort as a slave plantation.
Old 02-25-2013, 07:46 PM   #42
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Jindal faces troubles in his home state - Yahoo! News

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Quote:
At the same time, recent polls suggest that Jindal's once-formidable job performance rating has fallen below 50 percent just over a year after he was re-elected without serious opposition.

"He's got a large number of people in Louisiana who just do not like him," said Baton Rouge-based pollster Bernie Pinsonat, not usually a Jindal critic.
Old 02-26-2013, 11:08 AM   #43
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

I don’t understand the Republican position on the sequester

This shit again? I thought the GOP crew was going to stop being retarded. Guess they decided to triple down since the double down didn't work.
Old 02-26-2013, 11:47 AM   #44
firstdown
Living Legend

I perfer the sequester and force all these ass wipes to cut spending. Obama does not want to cut a thing and I'm tired of the GOP's stance to not cut defence spending so this way we get it. Not sure how you can still increase spending by 15 billion over last year even after the sequester and still have all the doom and gloom.
Old 03-06-2013, 07:32 PM   #45
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Obama Administration Says President Can Use Lethal Force Against Americans on US Soil | Mother Jones

Obama is the new Judge Dredd. No man should have this power, and still not sure how he does.

How in the hell did this guy end up a Nobel Peace Prize winner? They should take that shit back from him.

Last edited by NC_Skins; 03-06-2013 at 07:52 PM.