Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Game Tape: Preseason Week 1 vs Steelers

Locker Room Main Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-13-2011, 06:54 PM   #1
Dirtbag59
Naega jeil jal naga

Game Tape: Preseason Week 1 vs Steelers

Not sure how many more videos I'll make of this game. Most likely no less then two (Clemons and Helu Jr). Still thinking of showing one that showcases the front 3 more but you see a lot of that in the Kerrigan video.

Also as mentioned before these videos are unlisted on my channel, at least for the time being. That means the only way to view them is to go through this thread. You can still view them in YouTube by double clicking the video so no worries there. If you want to watch them later without visiting the thread then liking it or adding it to your favorites should put it in your profile. However you won't be able to see them on my channels homepage (at least for the time being).

Don't mind though if you forward the link to your friends, family, or even post it on another forum but I thought it best not to have them show up on YouTube and Google searches so soon after the game.

Unlisted videos - YouTube Help
Quote:
Unlisted videos
What is an unlisted video?

An unlisted video is a different type of private video. Unlisted means that only people who know the link to the video can view it (such as friends or family to whom you send the link). An unlisted video will not appear in any of YouTube's public spaces (such as search results, your channel, or the Browse page). An unlisted video is different to a private video in these ways:

You don't need a YouTube account to watch the video (you can see an unlisted video if someone sends you the video's link)
There's no 25 person sharing limit

"I feel like Dirtbag has been slowly and methodically trolling the board for a month or so now."
- FRPLG
Dirtbag59 is offline   Reply With Quote