A bad win is better than a good loss WFT vs Seattle post-game thread

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 11-30-2021, 09:40 AM   #91
mredskins
MVP

Re: A bad win is better than a good loss WFT vs Seattle post-game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMalcolmConnection View Post
No way this is a bad win. We should won this game by 20. Some FLUKE ass shit was the reason Seattle was allowed to even hang around. Who loses their kicker on a freaking blocked XP run back? Come on bruh. GREAT game.
We always say good teams find a way to win on bad days, we over came so much adversity to win this game. IMO this was a AMAZING win one we usually lose.

Advertisements
Old 11-30-2021, 09:41 AM   #92
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief X_Phackter View Post
That was great. Someone should have given him a game ball for that.
Team should retire his jersey, total legend
Old 11-30-2021, 09:41 AM   #93
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

A bad win is better than a good loss WFT vs Seattle post-game thread

The bad win title is probably tied into the good loss joke from a few weeks ago I think.

We kicked their ass. Blocked kick and two busted coverages plus losing our kicker. Idc what the score says we dominated.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 09:45 AM   #94
GridIron26
Playmaker

Gibson.... I really love him but he needs to learn to pay attention to game situations. On our last drive - he went out of bound, which stopped time before the time went down to the 2 min mark. Wilson and Seahawks scored in the last 17-18 seconds, they wouldn't have that opportunity had if Gibson stayed inside to let the time run down to the 2 min mark.

Wilson wasn't himself, he overthrew players a few times and got pressured easily. I wonder if his hand injury is serious than he and Seahawks admit.

It was a great game by the defense! Isn't it weird how the defense started to play well without Young and Sweat? Hopefully this will force Young and Sweat to realize that the defense is more than about those 2 guys.
GridIron26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 09:48 AM   #95
mredskins
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GridIron26 View Post
Gibson.... I really love him but he needs to learn to pay attention to game situations. On our last drive - he went out of bound, which stopped time before the time went down to the 2 min mark. Wilson and Seahawks scored in the last 17-18 seconds, they wouldn't have that opportunity had if Gibson stayed inside to let the time run down to the 2 min mark.

Wilson wasn't himself, he overthrew players a few times and got pressured easily. I wonder if his hand injury is serious than he and Seahawks admit.

It was a great game by the defense! Isn't it weird how the defense started to play well without Young and Sweat? Hopefully this will force Young and Sweat to realize that the defense is more than about those 2 guys.
I was thinking that also but i also think JDR leaned to much on those two when he was game planning now that he doesn't have those two he needs to be more creative.
Old 11-30-2021, 09:50 AM   #96
Ruhskins
Living Legend

Quote:

I think Wilson's hand/finger injury hasn't fully healed.
R.I.P. #21
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 10:00 AM   #97
Meks
Pro Bowl

Quote:

They'd have connected deeper faster. While it was a bonehead move I think his momentum took him out. They'd have scored most likely wither way, tho
R.I.P #21SEAN TAYLOR
Meks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 10:02 AM   #98
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
Go back and watch that XP attempt; I swear Joey was held when he tired to go after the return guy.
I thought that too.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 10:03 AM   #99
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

Quote:
That is two weeks in a row that Gibson has inexplicably gone out of bounds and stopped the clock for the opponent in a one-score game when they had no timeouts. No excuse for that. I can give him a pass once, but two weeks in a row is boneheaded. Could have cost them the game, both times.
Chief X_Phackter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 10:05 AM   #100
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
The bad win title is probably tied into the good loss joke from a few weeks ago I think.

We kicked their ass. Blocked kick and two busted coverages plus losing our kicker. Idc what the score says we dominated.
Yep. And done at midnight LOL. The win wasn't bad.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 10:06 AM   #101
mredskins
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief X_Phackter View Post
That is two weeks in a row that Gibson has inexplicably gone out of bounds and stopped the clock for the opponent in a one-score game when they had no timeouts. No excuse for that. I can give him a pass once, but two weeks in a row is boneheaded. Could have cost them the game, both times.
I said it in the game thread last night, I was thinking you just gave Seattle a free time out for two extra yards. Meanwhile TH a few plays before slide in bounds to keep clock going rather then doing his signature dive to the goal line.

I have to go back but I swear Seattle got the ball in the next drive up to mid field before the two minute warning, all that fucking time would have been gone if AG had stayed in bounds, its the fucking little things.
Old 11-30-2021, 10:15 AM   #102
Fishingfool
Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownskinfan View Post
Yeah but you knew that that was going to happen, at least I did. This team has been doing that all season with the blown coverages like that,and Wilson was due.
Heiney once again came up big,That fourth down throw was clutch and it was a thing of beauty.
I’m not happy with RR not going for the chip shot fg, but we were fucked out of that touchdown. The NFL consistently says if it’s called a touchdown on the field it Hass to be clear and obvious to overturn it, but yet they continue to not go by that rule,God I fucking hate Goodell.
The highlights showing the catch shows he clearly shows the ball moving and hitting the ground. It was not a catch but we still won.
Fishingfool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 10:25 AM   #103
MTK
\m/

The ball can move and even touch the ground, as long as you maintain control which it appeared that he did. He tucked his wrist under the ball as he hit the ground. Shouldn't have been overturned. I didn't see anything that was clear and obvious.
Old 11-30-2021, 10:28 AM   #104
calia
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
The ball can move and even touch the ground, as long as you maintain control which it appeared that he did. He tucked his wrist under the ball as he hit the ground. Shouldn't have been overturned. I didn't see anything that was clear and obvious.

This. That ending took a year off my life. I didn’t deserve it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-30-2021, 10:30 AM   #105
calia
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Team should retire his jersey, total legend

The ESPN summary of the game mentioned it! How cool is that!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk