Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Why moving on from Bruce Allen this year is pivotal to the future of the franchise.

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 09-29-2019, 01:43 AM   #46
Bridgewater77
Camp Scrub

Re: Why moving on from Bruce Allen this year is pivotal to the future of the franchise.

Peterson needs to play more. Definitely much more. Bridgewater had the connection with him. It may be weird like it's the Vikings, but do we want to win?
Bridgewater77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 09-29-2019, 01:44 AM   #47
Bridgewater77
Camp Scrub

Re: Why moving on from Bruce Allen this year is pivotal to the future of the franchise.

Peterson needs to play more. Definitely much more. Bridgewater had the connection with him. It may be weird like it's the Vikings, but do we want to win? Know what I'm saying?? Everyone thinks he's washed up but he's not.
Old 09-29-2019, 01:45 AM   #48
Bridgewater77
Camp Scrub

Peterson needs to play more. Definitely much more. Bridgewater had the connection with him. It may be weird like it's the Vikings, but do we want to win? Know what I'm saying?? Everyone thinks he's washed up but he's not. Just keep giving him the ball! More than 3 times a game!!
Old 09-29-2019, 01:46 AM   #49
Bridgewater77
Camp Scrub

Peterson needs to play more. Definitely much more. Bridgewater had the connection with him. It may be weird like it's the Vikings, but do we want to win? Know what I'm saying?? Everyone thinks he's washed up but he's not. Just keep giving him the ball! More than 3 times a game!! That's the problem.. Coaching and poor play calling!
Old 09-29-2019, 01:47 AM   #50
Bridgewater77
Camp Scrub

Peterson needs to play more. Definitely much more. Bridgewater had the connection with him. It may be weird like it's the Vikings, but do we want to win? Know what I'm saying?? Everyone thinks he's washed up but he's not. Just keep giving him the ball! More than 3 times a game!! That's the problem.. Coaching and poor play calling! Start change at the top first, then everything will fall into place. Peterson can still break the rushing record.
Old 09-29-2019, 01:48 AM   #51
Bridgewater77
Camp Scrub

Peterson needs to play more. Definitely much more. Bridgewater had the connection with him. It may be weird like it's the Vikings, but do we want to win? Know what I'm saying?? Everyone thinks he's washed up but he's not. Just keep giving him the ball! More than 3 times a game!! That's the problem.. Coaching and poor play calling! Start change at the top first, then everything will fall into place. Peterson can still break the rushing record. Let him do it! Nothing to lose! Bridgewater had class! Teddy is the best if you let him be but they aren't.
Old 09-29-2019, 01:49 AM   #52
Bridgewater77
Camp Scrub

What do you all think?
Old 09-29-2019, 01:51 AM   #53
Bridgewater77
Camp Scrub

I think it's a no brainer!!
Old 09-29-2019, 02:23 AM   #54
EARTHQUAKE2689
You did WHAT?!?

Did you just post the same thing 8 different times??

What I am hearing is that Peterson should be benched? Got it

Shameless self-promotion. It is what it is.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 07:25 AM   #55
SolidSnake84
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Yeah, I don’t know...I think Bruce firing is def on the table. I think it’s not really the performance of team, but the decline in the dc market and apathy he sees in the fans...I think this is most concerning thing to Dan.
What makes you feel that Dan is even concerned about it? I'm not being a smartass. When Dan looks out there, he sees people going to the games, he sees merchandise being sold, etc... He doesn't strike me as the kind of individual who would notice things such as declining attendance, etc.. Even Michael Lombardi during his interview was asked like two different times if Dan Snyder was stupid as a human being, and Michael didn't answer it. He didn't defend him. Dan wouldn't notice something like what we are talking about until he one day goes out to a 25% full stadium.
Old 09-29-2019, 07:51 AM   #56
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by EARTHQUAKE2689 View Post
Did you just post the same thing 8 different times??

What I am hearing is that Peterson should be benched? Got it
Have you seen the jacket?

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 08:33 AM   #57
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridgewater77 View Post
Peterson needs to play more. Definitely much more. Bridgewater had the connection with him. It may be weird like it's the Vikings, but do we want to win? Know what I'm saying?? Everyone thinks he's washed up but he's not. Just keep giving him the ball! More than 3 times a game!! That's the problem.. Coaching and poor play calling! Start change at the top first, then everything will fall into place. Peterson can still break the rushing record. Let him do it! Nothing to lose! Bridgewater had class! Teddy is the best if you let him be but they aren't.
Dude adding on to your post to get your post count up just to post your thread about your item makes you look like an ass hat. We might be redskins fans but we can see right through that. Next time just post in the collectibles threads and you will reach fans interested in that.
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 09:26 AM   #58
EARTHQUAKE2689
You did WHAT?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Have you seen the jacket?
Yup, I figured he would give it to Adrian Peterson for his Hall of Fame speech.

Shameless self-promotion. It is what it is.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 03:51 PM   #59
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Let's start placing bets.

A. Manusky gets fired tonight/tomorrow.
B. Gruden and Manusky get fired tonight/tomorrow.
C. Allen, Gruden, and Manusky get fired tonight/tomorrow.
D. Gruden gets fired tonight/tomorrow.

Should be C but most likely it will be D, then possibly B.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 06:08 PM   #60
VTSkins1961
Special Teams

I think A but like you said should be C. I think Gruden gets fired if we lose to the dolphins and are 0-6 or right after the game before the bye week...
VTSkins1961 is offline   Reply With Quote