Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

ST's NEWS CONFERENCE 11:30 TOMORROW!!

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 04-26-2004, 12:13 PM   #16
SKINSnCANES
Pro Bowl

That was a nice conference. I like how Portis just smirked when Gibbs said he could make the offense better. Thats the type of attitude Miami players bring, the dont worry, we're the best and will prove it on the field. I cant wait for the season to start. Taylor is going to rip it up in the seconday.

Advertisements
Old 04-26-2004, 12:47 PM   #17
Gmanc711
Thank You, Sean.

I think the fact that Portis and Wilfork said that stuff about Taylor, and Portis especilally saying "Sean Taylor " Proboly had a big impact on the decision, consdiering Kellen Winslow was on the same team with Portis and he said to take Taylor.
Gmanc711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 01:28 PM   #18
Skins fan 44
Impact Rookie

Man it is good to hear Coach Gibbs talk at these press conferences. You can just tell that he is really excited to be back and you can he has been doing his homework to get back to where he was.
Old 04-26-2004, 02:28 PM   #19
JWsleep
Propane and propane accessories

I agree. Everytime Gibbs speaks, I STILL have to pinch myself that he's really here. Also, how classy was it when Gibbs thanked Taylor's father for raising Sean.

Taylor sounds like a very down to earth guy. I really like his attitude about working to do whatever the skins need. But he's also got that Miami swagger that you gotta love: "I'm a playa," and "I just hit and play." Also, he said that seeing Smoot watching tape here on his visit made a good impression. Score another one for Smooty. Finally, how cool is Portis. He's got Gibbs cracking up over his comments, like "Don't worry about the offense. I'll take care of the offense."

One interesting side note was Drew Rosenhaus (sp?), Taylor's agent. Gibbs introduced him, and said that he told him Portis would possibly be available at the Indy combine. Gibbs said "wow. now you have my full attention!" Taylor picks Rosenhaus, and he is a skin. Winslow takes the Postons, and he's in the Dog pound whinning like a kicked poodle.